Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

Go down 
+60
rogerpgvg
George
Jill
Taos
Burgerenby
Bonnie
lucky luke
Advicot
landrover
onatello
AnoekG
75senta75
Drakulka
Rakel
Anne from Norway
leonbenefit
*Valencia Stables*
trovalsa
Midnight wolf stables
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
pipsxlch
DestrierModels
sadie3112
Phexedrine
SUSANNE
JonasV
A.R.Garcia
koniminiatures
Dark Pegasus
Silver Unicornis
costicuba
Gwaine
MiniZoo
Sassyscribbler
Kikimalou
Shanti
Wilorvise
ulinuk
boba_jagoda
Jetty
animalluvr6
Thitanium Prince
Dum_my
Cyhyraeth
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
A-J
Bonobo
Miss Jane
NightLioness
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Fisva
HKHollinstone
Elros Alvar
SyLoBe
Roger
Ana
LeeAnn
widukind
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:59 pm

Thank you very much Dum_my! Very Happy

And now, another grey... it is frightfully boring right? Embarassed bounce scratch
Anyway.. this Schleich Hanoverian came to me stripped off his previous coat. The sculpting of mane and did someone else. I was asked to give him back a grey coat, no matter how...
So here he is and I like this cute face with those twisting ears.. Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich Model horse by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich Hannoveraner by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich Hanoverian by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:05 pm

Amazing! He looks lovely and has a lot character Very Happy What a great work! And beautiful photos too! Pure joy to look at it! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Rakel

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:59 pm

very good. I think there must be someone in the stable he is listning to. Smile
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 3:23 pm

That nose, that little pink, oh what cute!

I love you I love you I love you cheers cyclops

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 3:30 pm

I will never tire of your dapple greys cheers cheers cheers He's gorgeous! Love the pink nose I love you

By the way, Silver Trouble will be going to his first show next month Wink

Drakulka

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 6:32 pm

I've been eyeing this thread for ages, but haven't posted until now! Well, there is only one word appropriate for your work - INCREDIBLE! Send some talent my way Very Happy

Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Oooh, you are so kind my friends!!! Embarassed Embarassed cheers drunken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: exciting news!!! Thanks for the info! I hope Silver Trouble will not embarrass our stable..

The grey is almost on his way back to her owner. We took the liberty of going for a horseback ride with him and he is a nice pleasure horse!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Model horse being tacked up by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich Tack by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich Model horses by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
Drakulka

Drakulka

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 6:48 pm

I'm not kind, I'm trying to make you build me a saddle! Very Happy Lol. Seriously though, have you considered commissions on those?

Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:10 pm

Wink  Sorry, no commissions for tack. These are just two saddles (plus one Stablemate size) I ever made so far and I keep them for picture purposes. Not sure when I will make another one, it really is a lot of work.... Very sorry!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:38 pm

The tack looks really really good! Love the halters.

Lucky owner of the horse! cyclops

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:46 pm

Shanti, whenever I visit this page, I have a HUGE, happy smile on my face cheers cheers

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:19 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Silver Trouble will never disappoint Wink

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:42 pm

Beautifull
Great
THose halters
the silver trouble
Great
I love you

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:55 pm

Thank you Nightlioness, Susanne, LeeAnn and Dum_my!!! cheers Very Happy

Last hours in our stables for the grey. Somewhat sad...  Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich horse box by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich Horse box / stall by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

At first I thought this picture got too dark but somehow I like it..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]horse box model horse by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
Dark Pegasus

Dark Pegasus

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:01 am

Amazing photos. I really like your stable and models :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:03 am

Thank you! :) I should use it more often.. Had to remove he dust today.. What a Face

Last edited by Shanti on Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 1:18 am

Aww Sad So sad he has to leave! But I'm sure he will be going to a good home Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:04 am

Ahanti, you create a very special and absolutely awesome world in your pictures cheers
You are a role model for collec tors wanting to be creative Very Happy Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:34 pm

Thank you so much LeeAnn and Susanne, you are very kind!! Embarassed Embarassed cheers

A new SM in the works, trying to hair him now.. wish me luck... bounce
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]SM Drafter WiP by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 6:27 pm

Looking good so far!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 8:16 pm

Good luck ! Good luck ! Good luck ! Good luck ! Good luck ! Good luck ! Good luck ! Good luck ! cheers bounce cheers

I can't wait to see how this beauty turns out after a visit to our fantastic ( and lucky ! ) haidresser from Poenix Ranch cheers

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 8:16 pm

Very handsome, good luck with the hair! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:14 pm

Can't whait to see him finished.
Was aking myself will he have long haire ore clipped hair scratch
Very Happy

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:46 pm

You are so sweet, thank you very much my friends!!! cheers
There is some progress but don't know yet if I really like the hair on those feet. Still not finished and now off to the mane. We don't have a cat but someone could guess we have one around. Fine hairs everywhere.. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: With clipped hair are you referring to the mane?

WiP so far
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]SM Drafter WiP by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:53 pm

Love the furry feet! cheers I love you

I did end up finishing my Liam, you convinced me to go bay on him anyway Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
Page 22 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next