Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

Go down 
+60
rogerpgvg
George
Jill
Taos
Burgerenby
Bonnie
lucky luke
Advicot
landrover
onatello
AnoekG
75senta75
Drakulka
Rakel
Anne from Norway
leonbenefit
*Valencia Stables*
trovalsa
Midnight wolf stables
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
pipsxlch
DestrierModels
sadie3112
Phexedrine
SUSANNE
JonasV
A.R.Garcia
koniminiatures
Dark Pegasus
Silver Unicornis
costicuba
Gwaine
MiniZoo
Sassyscribbler
Kikimalou
Shanti
Wilorvise
ulinuk
boba_jagoda
Jetty
animalluvr6
Thitanium Prince
Dum_my
Cyhyraeth
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
A-J
Bonobo
Miss Jane
NightLioness
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Fisva
HKHollinstone
Elros Alvar
SyLoBe
Roger
Ana
LeeAnn
widukind
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:49 pm

How wonderful to find this topic again.
I went back to the poor little German shepherd, and have not been able to wipe a big smile off my face since Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And those chickens and that mule and.... drunken

Shanti wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hurraaay !!!
Sheepdog can now lead the others on his new legs.
With lots of experience after a long life, he is the right one to do the job cheers

Last edited by SUSANNE on Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 3:27 pm

What a wonderful photo, especially with the dogs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 5:53 pm

Thank you so much!! I am very happy and grateful about your comments!! It helps lighten up in these rather dark and odd times...

Now I have another (bigger!) specimen for you. The new Drafter by CollectA and his little cat. Hope you like him too!

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 6:15 pm

Very well done again! I like the Christmas decoration in the background. Is there a Christmas hat in the tub?

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 6:19 pm

Thank you! :) Yes, it is a christmas hat Laughing I grabbed some stuff from my decorating carton...
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 10:58 pm

Wonderful festive photos, it's lovely to see a touch of Christmas around this model! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:11 am

Absolutely superb transformations! Each one is splendid. I LOVE that white draft! And his little kitty friend.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 5:28 pm

Wonderful work, Shanti! I like the skin depigmentation around the nostrils and eyes, such a nice detail! And I admire you for making this tiny green halter, it looks great. I think this horse could be a Boulonnais?
The cat is super cute too, so nice of you to set it free Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:54 pm

Yeah, that depigmentation is gorgeous, my first pony was all pink speckles round the eyes and muzzle so I always love to see it in model form, this is so delicately done. The mould looks far better in such a gentle, natural colour; the original paintwork is a bit harsh and artificial, but here he looks like a real horse.
And I agree, the pair look so much better separated, so they can pose together but outside of the fixed pose. The last photo is probably my favourite, the fidgety lift of the back leg but you know he'd be very careful not to step on his little friend.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 1:05 pm

How do you go about making all these little things so beautiful and desirable? Shocked  For me, it's just a kind of magic. drunken
It's very beautiful, please continue to amaze me! cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 9:25 am

Kikimalou wrote:
How do you go about making all these little things so beautiful and desirable? Shocked  For me, it's just a kind of magic. drunken
It's very beautiful, please continue to amaze me! cheers

Yes, MAGIC is the word cheers
You create a magic world where everything is not only looking real, but charming, beautyful, wonderful drunken
For instance, just see the weeds at the bottom of the building Very Happy

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:41 am

So realistic pictures! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 1:48 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 6:48 pm

Oh wow, you are so kind my friends!!! Really appreciate your comments!! Thank you!! Embarassed Embarassed Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 7:59 pm

Ana wrote:
Wonderful work, Shanti! I like the skin depigmentation around the nostrils and eyes, such a nice detail! And I admire you for making this tiny green halter, it looks great. I think this horse could be a Boulonnais?
The cat is super cute too, so nice of you to set it free Laughing

Forgot to answer: Yes, I've had some photos of Boulonnais horses as reference. I think it could be a specimen of this breed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 7:11 pm

Wow, what amazing detail on a ""plain"" coat color. You've made his freckly skin look so real, like it is very much under the coat and not paint on top of the coat layer. It doesn't look like paint at all! And all the colors within the "white" are expertly handled, he looks quite alive and genuine. Amazing how you brought him to life!
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 7:52 pm

Thank you very much!!! This is a lot of praise for my little CollectA! Really appreciate it!! Embarassed Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 10:18 pm

I liked this Mongolian Horse by CollectA so much and I thought I could transform him into a true Przewalski horse. First time I did an upright and multicolored mane. My workspace looke like a dog and a cat have been fighting but now he is finished. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 10:25 pm

Wow, this Mongolian horse is so so realistic!! cheers Shocked Applause Amazing work, it looks like a real horse, it is an incredibly transformation from a lovely model to a beautiful lifelike replica! And so clever the way you did the mane and tail, it again looks as though it is real!
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 10:31 pm

Thank you so much Bonnie!! Embarassed I love you
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 11:04 pm

Oh my goodness, what a transformation! I love his mohawk!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 6:07 pm

Stunning transformation!!!!

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 6:11 pm

Really beautiful, his shading is so subtle and the colouration so right, with the bright sandy body gently going paler in all the right places. And a wonderful mane, worth however hairy your home and hands ended up Laughing

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 6:43 pm

That turned out pretty good! Great pain job too.
*standing ovation*

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 8:11 pm

I KNEW there would be something outstanding as always when Shanti turns up, and  WOW cheers it is totally amazing drunken

Out of a dog-and-cat fight came this the horse's ansver to a Phoenix affraid

I am sure my dog and cats can't do that Rolling Eyes Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next