Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: New Safari Crested Newt from Tennessee Aquarium Collection   Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:36 pm

I will now proudly present my latest newcomer, the great crested newt by Safari Ltd. I really like small reptiles and amphibians like geckos, frogs, salamanders, and newts. I live with a beautiful female leopard gecko named Aayla. I adopted her over a year ago and she has been a great friend for me. I was very lucky to find this treasure in a buy-it-now on US ebay. I wish I could complete this incredible series but I am lucky to have these. here he is:  Very Happy 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
here is a scenic picture from my photobox  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Congratulations, this figurine is very beautieful and detailed  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

PostSubject: New Safari Crested Newt from Tennessee Aquarium Collection   Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulations, this figurine is very beautieful and detailed  cheers cheers cheers cheers 
thank you, friend  Very Happy sunny 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:36 am

Wonderful newcomer! Congrats! sunny

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:20 am

Congrats.  cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:12 am

WONDERFUL newt, - CONGRATULATIONS  cheers 
And great photoes of the three beauties Very Happy

I wished Safari could get a new "Museum-series" , but I suupose times aren't in favour of museums making that kind of commitment  Rolling Eyes 

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Salamanders   Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:09 am

WONDERFUL newt, - CONGRATULATIONS  cheers 
And great photoes of the three beauties Very Happy

I wished Safari could get a new "Museum-series" , but I suupose times aren't in favour of museums making that kind of commitment  Rolling Eyes 

Susanne, which salamanders from this amazing series are in your collection?  scratch Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:48 am

Great newcomer  cheers  You can be proud of this catch  Applause The whole serie is fantastic.

orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Congrats!  Smile I don't own any of the Tennessee Aquarium collection, but I wish Safari would release them again, but I don't think they ever would. Since they have a frogs and turtles toob, perhaps they would consider a newts and salamanders toob?
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

PostSubject: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Recently I was very fortunate to find not one but three missing salamanders from both eBay and bluejay.com.   cheers I now have six of the seven amphibians of this amazing series and I am only missing the huge and expensive mudpuppy. I am so glad I have a great forum family to share this with!
here is the fire salamander:
here are two small but charming little critters, the green and marbled salamanders. they were a real bargain.  Very Happy 
here is my prized collection. thank you Safari ltd for this amazing line.  Very Happy 

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Nice collection Applause I wish it was still in existence, amphibians seem to be lacking in all the major brands (with the exception of Bullyland).
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:19 am

Big congratulations for this rare serie!!

PostSubject: Salamanders   Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:47 pm

Big congratulations for this rare serie!!

Thank you  Very Happy 

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:33 pm

Congratulations! I hope you can find the mudpuppy soon. Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:09 pm

Those salamanders are small masterpieces ! cheers 
Such fantastic finds, - well, the mudpuppy is rare, and fine and all that, but he is not the nicest looking critter on the Planet  Rolling Eyes  Laughing 

Of course we crazy collectors want them all, but you surely have the greatest, nicest, most beautyful collection already  Applause

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Salamanders   Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Those salamanders are small masterpieces ! cheers 
Such fantastic finds, - well, the mudpuppy is rare, and fine and all that, but he is not the nicest looking critter on the Planet  Rolling Eyes  Laughing 

Of course we crazy collectors want them all, but you surely have the greatest, nicest, most beautyful collection already  Applause

So true Susanne, my dad thinks the mudpuppy is ugly and I think the rest of the series are sweeter looking and more desirable  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:38 pm

That's an iconic and very interesting line of Safari figures. Very Happy
Congratulations for having them and I really hope you can find the ultra-rare missing one. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Menphis

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:25 pm

I love the Mudpuppy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It is not ugly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I believe than in my local store there is a Mudpuppy yet

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:28 pm

Nice collection Applause I wish it was still in existence, amphibians seem to be lacking in all the major brands (with the exception of Bullyland).
There are some amphibians in my local store (red salamander, marbled salamander and crested newt)

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:26 pm

There are some amphibians in my local store (red salamander, marbled salamander and crested newt)

No stores in my area of the United States have them and I've rarely come across them on eBay.

Last edited by orcagirl26 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Great models, congratulation sunny Which size is the fire salamander, have all models the size 1:1? The Mudpuppy looks very big, but is it a fantastic model! I have only the big fire salamander of Bullyland Wink

...thanks for sharing with us Very Happy

Sorry, my English is not so good, I hope You understand me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:17 pm

Congrats! i saw a seller on ebay recently took two salamanders for nearly no money out of a lot also posted here on STS in an extra acution. Just for you;-p But remember there's also a red-cheeked salamander. so you're missing two. Pictures: check other threads on the safari sals on STS Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:29 pm

Beautiful creatures. Very fascinating  cyclops 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection   Today at 10:28 am

Back to top Go down

My Safari ltd Tennessee Aquarium Salamander Collection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1