Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures

Go down 
+5
widukind
LeeAnn
skysthelimit
SUSANNE
Florian
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures  Empty
PostSubject: Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures    Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:10 pm

Here is the new incredible creature from Safari ltd.
I think it's a good and beautiful figure but I speak about some bad details.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now are the sad errors on the figure for me. You can see a dark spot on the tab (second pictures). I hoped more about this one but it still a good figure from Safari.
You can see a dark spot on the tab (second pictures)

And now more pictures;
 tongue tongue

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures    Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:40 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Watch out, Kitty-Cat, or you will get a serious indigestion  Laughing 

It is beautyful model, - great photoes too  cheers 

Well, Safari is Safari. Either you can live with the Safari-paintwork, or ... Rolling Eyes... or you miss some great models  Wink 

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures    Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:48 pm

Very nice bird... Although, the price in Europe isn't very friendly for a single birdie  Crying or Very sad 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures    Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Congratulations! I like the photos with your cat. Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures    Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:25 pm

A wonderful bird, but too huge  sunny sunny sunny sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures    Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:52 pm

He is handmade therefore it has flaws and errors of color, but he is wonderful  cheers 

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures    Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Laughing Laughing Does your cat like plastic food? cat
I don't like usually the way Safari figures are painted, but I am very proud of the Safari figures I own. A great brand, the best in terms of educational toys but not in terms of manufacturing. Very Happy I like specially the Incredible Creatures that are in lifesized scale. :)

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures    Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:17 pm

I like it! Congratulations, Florian!

I agree you, those paint job problems aren't so nice..

But still great that you got it! Wink 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures    Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures  EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:58 am

Very good and detailed walkaround  Very Happy I like very much the photo with the sleeping cat  cheers

I understand your frustrations on the paintjob. Like others mention, Safari does some nice models, but paint is bad compared to other companies.

Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures    Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures  EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:46 am

Thanks a lot for the positive comments about the figure.  cheers 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures    Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gouldian Finch 2014 Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Safari Ltd. :: Safari Ltd walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: