Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Bullyland Horse Tips?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Bullyland Horse Tips?   Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:40 pm

The people who saw my newest additions, saw a Friesian mare Very Happy
I really like her and I was wondering what horses are out there from BL that might interest me.
Has anyone some suggestions, which horses are still on the marked and I can buy on MPV?

Photos would be nice ^^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Horse Tips?   Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Here are some of the ones I like most in the present range :

The Trakehner gelding :

Lewizer :

The Westphalian :

Strangely the jumping Carmargue has been retired after ony a couple of years, but he still be availbable on the net :

There are many really cute foals too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope it is of help, otherwise just send me a PM ;-)

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Horse Tips?   Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Thank you so much Susanne Very Happy  cheers  I was afraid that nobody would respond...
The Lewizer looks really beautiful, heavy horse with nice pattern.

Aaahw, your BL foal topic! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Horse Tips?   Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Nice horses! Thanks Susanne for showing those beauties drunken Let's go shopping, Karin  Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Horse Tips?   Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:42 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Horse Tips?   Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:47 pm

They are gorgeous  drunken 

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Horse Tips?   Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:55 pm

I don't have any Bullyland horse but I've seen in other people's collection some really nice examples. I think one of their bests are special runs, for example Don Johnson (this one is my favourite Bully horse and maybe one day I will buy it too, until it's retired) Very Happy
He's available here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Horse Tips?   Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:51 pm

I am glad Susanne replied here! She is one of the best persons I know to suggest Bully horses. Very Happy
I saw this topic as well your question but I know Bully horses mostly from pictures and there are some I really like. I remember seeing the Trakehner Susanne is showing in a local shop and it was by far my favorite horse of all displayed in that shop that doesn't exist anymore. I wasn't collecting horses then so I didn't buy it. Very Happy
The trakehner has a similar pose with El Santo that is the only Bully horse I own. Don Johnson, Ana is suggesting, seems even a better figure. :)
I'll probably get the Lewitzer, it is the only horse of that breed I know, it looks beautiful although I think it is a pony and not a heavy horse. If it is not a pony, Susanne will kill me. affraid Laughing
I also enjoy other retired horses though I only know them from pictures, check the TAI page about Bully horses [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :)
Some are not nice at all but you'll find some very interesting among them. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Horse Tips?   Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:13 am

Here is a photo of Don Johnson. He is the only Bullyhorse I have. Brigitte Eberl is the sculptor (she also made the fabulous [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Horse Tips?   Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'll probably get the Lewitzer, it is the only horse of that breed I know, it looks beautiful although I think it is a pony and not a heavy horse. If it is not a pony, Susanne will kill me. affraidLaughing

Laughing Laughing I would never kill a crocodile  geek  Just feed him broccoli for a few days  Twisted Evil 

But of course the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a pony   Wink

You can also see the two special editions [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Horse Tips?   Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:26 am

jonesee wrote:
Nice horses! Thanks Susanne for showing those beauties drunken Let's go shopping, Karin  Smile 

Shopping indeed! :DI will order late March, early April. A whole bunch at one go.

I don't have any Bullyland horse but I've seen in other people's collection some really nice examples. I think one of their bests are special runs, for example Don Johnson (this one is my favourite Bully horse and maybe one day I will buy it too, until it's retired) Very Happy 
He's available here    http://shop.modellpferdeversand.de/Bullyland-Figures/our-Special-Run:::325_558.html  

The Don Johnson looks beautiful Anna, thank you for the suggestion. I don't usually fall for the horses with more legs bended. (Don't know how to explain it...) But this one is galloping onto my heart at the moment <3

I am glad Susanne replied here! She is one of the best persons I know to suggest Bully horses. Very Happy
I saw this topic as well your question but I know Bully horses mostly from pictures and there are some I really like. I remember seeing the Trakehner Susanne is showing in a local shop and it was by far my favorite horse of all displayed in that shop that doesn't exist anymore. I wasn't collecting horses then so I didn't buy it. Very Happy
The trakehner has a similar pose with El Santo that is the only Bully horse I own. Don Johnson, Ana is suggesting, seems even a better figure. :)
I'll probably get the Lewitzer, it is the only horse of that breed I know, it looks beautiful although I think it is a pony and not a heavy horse. If it is not a pony, Susanne will kill me. affraidLaughing
I also enjoy other retired horses though I only know them from pictures, check the TAI page about Bully horses [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]:)
Some are not nice at all but you'll find some very interesting among them. Very Happy

I do too. She knows so much about the brand, and owns a lot too Very Happy
Is it a pony, never knew that XD Never heard of the pony name before either XD
I learn something every day here :DThank you for the link Roger!
Makes it a lot harder to choose hahah.

Here is a photo of Don Johnson. He is the only Bullyhorse I have. Brigitte Eberl is the sculptor (she also made the fabulous [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ooooh, yeah, now he is coming with me. Hope he is still around when I want to order.
Thanks for showing the photo Carola  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Horse Tips?   

Back to top Go down

Bullyland Horse Tips?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1