Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem.................. Very Happy Give your suggestion for the SUY of February :Click here Very Happy

Share | 

Mojö Fun/Animal Planet 2014 online catalogue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sansan

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Mojö Fun/Animal Planet 2014 online catalogue   Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:39 pm

The 2014 Mojo Fun catalogue is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun/Animal Planet 2014 online catalogue   Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:18 pm

Thanks for the link ans welcome here! Very Happy cheers

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun/Animal Planet 2014 online catalogue   Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:09 am

Yesterday, Mojo Fun released a notification on Facebook with a link to their official site with the 2014 catalogue:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun/Animal Planet 2014 online catalogue   Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:01 pm

Scrolling down the pages, I can't help feeling proud on behalf of Mojo !
Look at those rare and beautyful species in the prehistoric, forest, horse, and the wildlife sections Applause

Now I hope that Mojo will follow this path into the ocean section, - perhaps a couple of the weirder deep water fishes ? Very Happy

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun/Animal Planet 2014 online catalogue   Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:29 pm

They are very very nice, indeed!
I am planning to make a decent addition to my collection with Mojo animals as my own Christmas gift and I can't wait to see 2015 models :)

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun/Animal Planet 2014 online catalogue   Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:39 pm

Is it possible to receive PDF version of all Mojo catalogues over the last few years? As I am unable to find hard copies anywhere I would like PDF versions if someone could kindly email me them or send me the link?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fun/Animal Planet 2014 online catalogue   

Back to top Go down

Mojö Fun/Animal Planet 2014 online catalogue
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1