Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Carola's Homemade Models (Latest - Gypsy Vanner :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mreyder

Country/State : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Homemade Models (Latest - Gypsy Vanner :-)   Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:36 am

Really amazing job!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bokkerijdersburcht.nl/britains
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Homemade Models (Latest - Gypsy Vanner :-)   Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:30 am

Thank you very much Roger, JackyLover, Harriet, Mreyder  cheers 

@Roger wrote:
Maybe a stablemate sized Princess without braids and in a Shire body. bouncebounceLaughing

I have had the thought actually  Wink

@JackyLovertjex wrote:
She's adorable! I really recognize Tinky in her, the face, the built  I love you You did a great job!
The proportions could be a little better. The belly and shoulder for example look a bit odd. But you're new in this, and I couldn't do it any better AT ALL! I'm really amazed how you can sculpt so nicely, even when it's only your second time doing it. So great job! The model you made looks more like an Irish Cob or Tinker than a Gypsy Vanner. (Vanners are bigger, she looks more like the 'pony-type' that they breed in Ireland atm)

The breedstandard is in Dutch.. But it explains how an Irish Cob should be perfectly, so it might be handy for in the future  Very Happy 
http://ics-nederland.com/index.php/nl/rasstandaard
^Fun fact, if you search Tinky in the 'online stamboek' (online studbook) you'll find her easily. She's the only one called Tinky with a 'STER' next to her name  Very Happy 

Thank you a lot, you of any I suspect knows of these beautiful breeds  cheers  and I actually thought that Tinkers and Gypsy Vanners were the exact same thing, but now I know they're not tongue And the Irish Cob, I didn't know  bounce Better do my reasearch before sculpting  Very Happy 
Thank you for the link, I see I can turn it into English  Very Happy

SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Homemade Models (Latest - Gypsy Vanner :-)   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 am

@Carola wrote:
....... and I actually thought that Tinkers and Gypsy Vanners were the exact same thing, but now I know they're not tongue And the Irish Cob, I didn't know  bounce 

I also thought they were the same  Shocked

They must have been untill recently  scratch 

So WIKIPEDIA got it all wrong  scratch 

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Homemade Models (Latest - Gypsy Vanner :-)   Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:05 pm

Well, I think they are all the same, it is only in Netherlands studbook that they are grouped based mostly in their size. It happens in several breeds, horses are grouped according with some characteristics although they are all the same breed. Also, we know that there are subtle differences between different studbooks.

Carola, I am glad you're thinking in it. flower Wink

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Homemade Models (Latest - Gypsy Vanner :-)   Today at 1:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Carola's Homemade Models (Latest - Gypsy Vanner :-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3