Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Where can I find Bullyland in the US?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sheesh

Country/State : Indiana, USA

PostSubject: Where can I find Bullyland in the US?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:05 pm

Good morning! I'm a mother of two little boys and we have become addicted to animal figurines. Our living room floor is littered with farm animals from Schleich, Papo, Mojo, and Safari. After discovering this forum, I'm now interested in the Bullyland and CollectA line of farm toys. BUT, I like to see the actual product before buying online. Are there any retail facilities which sell Bullyland in the United States? For that matter, I'm looking for CollectA, Papa, and Safari too. We live in Indiana and I can get Schleich at Rural King, Tractor Supply and Walmart. I can get Mojo at Hobby Lobby. Where can I find the rest of the brands? Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find Bullyland in the US?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:19 pm

Welcome here Very Happy

The only brick-and-mortar store I know of that has CollectA and Bullyland is Outback Toys in Pennsylvania. But seeing that you are in Indiana that wouldn't help too much. Laughing

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find Bullyland in the US?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Welcome here!!

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find Bullyland in the US?   Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Wellcome her, Sheesh Very Happy

TGFtoys has some, but not the recent ones : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can also mail Bullyland and ask :  info@bullyland.de ( They understand English, of course Wink

If that does not help, I fear you will have to get them from Europe , for instance [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
Unfortunately it gives high shipping costs, of course Crying or Very sad 
But if you are only looking for one or two models , please let me know, and I can get them next time I order from MPV.
However, shipping from Denmark is not cheap either  scratch

sheesh

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find Bullyland in the US?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Thanks for the help everybody! I did order my first CollectA product from Outback Toys, a Brahman calf, and was a little dissapointed because it's so much smaller than the rest of the brands (Schleich, Safari, and Papo). That's why I prefer to see the animal before I buy it. I'll probably go ahead and get the cow and bull, just so we have the entire family unit, but it will be much lower on my priority list. As far as Bullyland goes, I'll probably just pass on those. My boys have plenty of farm toys to play with anyways, I just thought it would be neat to have a diverse herd of cattle. Thanks again!

Sheesh

P.S. As a heads up, I'll probably pose my original question again in the CollectA and Safari forums to see if I get any other suggestions. I've been crusing this site since last fall but this was my first post. Thanks again!!
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find Bullyland in the US?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:07 pm

As everyone else has said, TGF Toys. I haven't seen Bullyland in any brick and mortar stores. If you sign up for TGF Toys' newsletter, they'll let you know when they're having sales and when new items come in stock. If you order $50 worth of qualifying products, you'll get free shipping.

Last edited by orcagirl26 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find Bullyland in the US?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:41 pm

Welcome to you and your boys! Very Happy
I don't know exactly the size of zebu calf but I had for a short time one of the adults and they're the same size as other brand farm figures.
If there is anything between major brands that follow a huge level of size compatibility is their farm lines. They are all more or less made in the same sizes.
Also, zebu cattle from CollectA, are among my favorite domestic cattle from all brands. I recomend them hardly. Laughing
Enjoy on forum! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sheesh

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find Bullyland in the US?   Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:01 am

New country; same question. I have a friend who will be in Germany over Christmas and she has offered to do some shopping for me. The zip code she will be staying at is 25548 and she said the nearest "bigger" city is Itzehoe?? Are there any toy stores I can direct her towards for some Bullyland cattle figurines? Thanks all!!
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find Bullyland in the US?   Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:36 am

Yes BULLYALND cattle where can I also get them too?
Thanks for listening and reading my petition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find Bullyland in the US?   Today at 2:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Where can I find Bullyland in the US?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1