Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 
 

 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which Banteng You prefer?
Borneo Banteng (Bos javanicus lowi)
17%
 17% [ 8 ]
Burma Banteng (Bos javanicus birmanicus)
49%
 49% [ 23 ]
Java Banteng (Bos javanicus javanicus)
26%
 26% [ 12 ]
Female Banteng
8%
 8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 47
 

AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14958

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Bacardi King wrote:
Thanks Christophe, but this is why I said I will make the head today. I have lot of work with it. Smile

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
Noémi



Country/State : Hungary
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-01-28
Posts : 1170

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Oh, no problem Christophe. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
Noémi



Country/State : Hungary
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-01-28
Posts : 1170

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:19 pm

Still waiting what do you think about him. I'm working few hours today with his head. Still not ready. Tomorrow new eyes coming...



Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
JonasV



Country/State : Finland
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5614

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:34 pm

cheers cheers cheers bounce

_________________
Jonas

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14958

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:26 am

It is beautiful Noémi cheers

Suspect  Again, I prefer the horns on the photo and the drawing at the beggining of the topic. I think they are a bit bigger and they don't change their curves at their tip.

I also think they are more typical than your's. Of course a banteng can have the horns you have made, but a Camargue or Andalusian bull could have them too, not the ones on the first pics study


_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS


Last edited by Kikimalou on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9158

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:39 am

Noemi, it looks more and more advanced, it will be great work Very Happy I love the details, I think it's great progress Very Happy

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Noémi



Country/State : Hungary
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-01-28
Posts : 1170

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:37 pm

@Kikimalou wrote:
It is beautiful Noémi cheers

Suspect  Again, I prefer the horns on the photo and the drawing at the beggining of the topic. I think they are a bit bigger and they don't change their curves at their tip.

I also think they are more typical than your's. Of course a banteng can have the horns you have made, but a Camargue or Andalusian bull could have them too, not the ones on the first pics  study


Thank You for the advice Christophe. After I posted the photo, I also saw the difference. You are right. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
Noémi



Country/State : Hungary
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-01-28
Posts : 1170

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:40 pm

@Ana wrote:
Noemi, it looks more and more advanced, it will be great work Very Happy I love the details, I think it's great progress Very Happy

Thank You very much Anna! What do you think about his structure. Do you think I need to repair few things?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9158

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Bacardi King wrote:
@Ana wrote:
Noemi, it looks more and more advanced, it will be great work Very Happy I love the details, I think it's great progress Very Happy

Thank You very much Anna! What do you think about his structure. Do you think I need to repair few things?

Nothing major Noemi, it looks great in general!! Really beautiful work. Very Happy

However sculptures can always be improved, you probably know that as sculptor you never really reach the point of satisfaction with your works. That's how it works for all sculptors as far as I know Laughing

What I would suggest you can change. The horns as Christophe suggested, they should not have the additional upwards curve.
Further the right rear leg seems a bit longer than the left one.
And the eyes position is a bit too high, they should be placed a bit lower on head.

But as I said it's already very beautiful. I love the way you sculpted the skin and muscles, great work!!! Applause Applause Applause

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
MiniZoo



Country/State : Australia
Age : 44
Joined : 2011-02-01
Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:07 pm

It's coming along very nicely, will be a great model.
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
Noémi



Country/State : Hungary
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-01-28
Posts : 1170

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Thank You! :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
Noémi



Country/State : Hungary
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-01-28
Posts : 1170

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:46 pm

@Ana wrote:
Bacardi King wrote:
@Ana wrote:
Noemi, it looks more and more advanced, it will be great work Very Happy I love the details, I think it's great progress Very Happy

Thank You very much Anna! What do you think about his structure. Do you think I need to repair few things?

Nothing major Noemi, it looks great in general!! Really beautiful work. Very Happy

However sculptures can always be improved, you probably know that as sculptor you never really reach the point of satisfaction with your works. That's how it works for all sculptors as far as I know Laughing

What I would suggest you can change. The horns as Christophe suggested, they should not have the additional upwards curve.
Further the right rear leg seems a bit longer than the left one.
And the eyes position is a bit too high, they should be placed a bit lower on head.

But as I said it's already very beautiful. I love the way you sculpted the skin and muscles, great work!!! Applause Applause Applause


Thank You very much Anna! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
Shanti



Country/State : Germany
Age : 56
Joined : 2014-02-12
Posts : 541

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:04 pm

Wow, the bull is coming very nice!!! Applause Still think the back may be a bit too short but it could be the perspective too..
Back to top Go down
Noémi



Country/State : Hungary
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-01-28
Posts : 1170

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:07 pm

Banteng is almost ready to go to the oven. What do you think? Do you suggest any correction? Very Happy





Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
JonasV



Country/State : Finland
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5614

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:31 pm

It looks so damn good! Shocked cheers cheers cheers Shocked

I'm not an export but first I noticed that maybe he has a tad too small muzzle..? scratch



_________________
Jonas

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
costicuba



Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 35
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 1959

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Very very well done. It looks perfect. Bravo Bacardi King :))

_________________
afro KOSTA afro
Back to top Go down
Noémi



Country/State : Hungary
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-01-28
Posts : 1170

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:00 pm

jonesee wrote:
It looks so damn good! Shocked cheers cheers cheers Shocked

I'm not an export but first I noticed that maybe he has a tad too small muzzle..? scratch




Thanks for the advice! I will watch it :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
Noémi



Country/State : Hungary
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-01-28
Posts : 1170

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:00 pm

@costicuba wrote:
Very very well done. It looks perfect. Bravo Bacardi King :))

Thank You! :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:45 pm

He's beautiful Noemi!!

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Noémi



Country/State : Hungary
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-01-28
Posts : 1170

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:39 pm

Banteng in the oven Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
Noémi



Country/State : Hungary
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-01-28
Posts : 1170

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:39 pm

Thank You Harriet! :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9158

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:16 pm

Beautiful work Noemi!!! cheers

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Noémi



Country/State : Hungary
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-01-28
Posts : 1170

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:42 pm

I started to painting the Banteng :-) It will be ready tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9158

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:29 pm

Wow it's really beautiful I love you can't wait to see it completely painted bounce

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV



Country/State : Finland
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5614

PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:11 pm

@Ana wrote:
Wow it's really beautiful I love you can't wait to see it completely painted bounce

cheers cheers cheers I agree! cheers His expression is really nice! maybe the best model by you =)

_________________
Jonas

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.   Today at 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down
 
1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 1:22 scale BANTENG - 2-3 copies are available - updated 02.11.
» 1:22 BANTENG COPIES. Maximum number of the copies: 20
» Academy Artwork for 1/350th Scale Admiral Graf Spee
» Cool new 1/35 scale sci-fi/Girly figures....
» Comming Soon........ 1/32 Scale....... Boeing B-17/G, Flying Fortress

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs - Homemade models - Non toy animal replicas :: Homemade models-
Jump to: