Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCHLEICH catalogues and others

Go down 
+4
Valinor
AlopexLagopus
LeeAnn
schmidtchenschleich
8 posters
AuthorMessage
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

SCHLEICH catalogues and others Empty
PostSubject: SCHLEICH catalogues and others   SCHLEICH catalogues and others EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 4:18 pm

When someone need something.
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH catalogues and others   SCHLEICH catalogues and others EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 5:49 pm

You have a lot of catalogs Shocked

AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH catalogues and others   SCHLEICH catalogues and others EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 5:51 pm

A lot! Very nice! papa smurf! XD

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH catalogues and others   SCHLEICH catalogues and others EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:44 pm

It is only the rest.
I don`t need them anymore.
When someone is interested in something, he could pm me.
Back to top Go down
Valinor

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH catalogues and others   SCHLEICH catalogues and others EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:26 pm

have sent you a pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH catalogues and others   SCHLEICH catalogues and others EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:34 am

What a pain!!! Sad I tried really hard to figure out how to send money overseas. So that I could get two catalogues that I've been wanting but nothing worked. I got a paypal account and then found out that I needed a debit card Evil or Very Mad Mad !!!
Then I tried to do a bank transfer and found out that it would cost me $25 which is heaps just for sending 4euro ($6nz) overseas Mad
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH catalogues and others   SCHLEICH catalogues and others EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:40 am

Schleighgirl wrote:

Then I tried to do a bank transfer and found out that it would cost me $25 which is heaps just for sending 4euro ($6nz) overseas Mad

What I have done, for people who don't take paypal, is to change to some 5-Euro notes, and then send one inside a birthday card for small transactions Laughing Laughing 
Only if it is very small amounts like 5 Euros or below, because it is a very insecure way to send.
Also I think it is not completely legal  Rolling Eyes But for very smal amaounts, I do not feel like a criminal  Embarassed 

Another possibility is that you persuade one of your parents to have a PayPal account for you Wink

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH catalogues and others   SCHLEICH catalogues and others EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:07 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Schleighgirl wrote:

What I have done, for people who don't take paypal, is to change to some 5-Euro notes, and then send one inside a birthday card for small transactions Laughing Laughing 
Only if it is very small amounts like 5 Euros or below, because it is a very insecure way to send.
Also I think it is not completely legal  Rolling Eyes But for very smal amaounts, I do not feel like a criminal  Embarassed 

Another possibility is that you persuade one of your parents to have a PayPal account for you Wink

I've just realised that I actually have 4euros left over from my trip to holland!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Wink 
Its in cash so I could try the birthday card idea lol! I could tape the coins to the birthday card so that people don't realise that they are there and steal them:)
Do you think it would be worth asking this person if I could do that flower 
so much less trouble then getting paypal sorted out of bank transfer Very Happy 
But obviously I can't do this every time so I will get my paypal sorted out soon Wink 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH catalogues and others   SCHLEICH catalogues and others EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:12 am

Laughing Laughing How fortunate  Very Happy 
Yes, you can ask the seller, - tell him that it is your responsibility, or he may say no Wink

Coins are difficult to hide in a letter, though, you must use your imagination  Cool 

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH catalogues and others   SCHLEICH catalogues and others EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:57 am

I have sent the seller heaps of PMs  Embarassed Embarassed  with ideas for transferring money overseas Smile 
I think that I can safely say that this is the best option even if it is sneaky and risky sending coins in the post Laughing lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH catalogues and others   SCHLEICH catalogues and others EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:42 am

YAY! Just thought I'd let you know...SUZANNE, that your idea worked Very Happy cheers cheers cheers 
He got the coins in the post and I am eagarly awaiting the catalogues. I ordered a 2010 one aswell because my 2010 book is so worn, I've honestly looked at it so many times that pages have come out and the cover has come off. So I am glad to be getting a new one that I will definaitely take better care of Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH catalogues and others   SCHLEICH catalogues and others EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:50 am

GOT THE CAATALOGUES TODAY!!!!!!!! sunny sunny sunny cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH catalogues and others   SCHLEICH catalogues and others EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:56 am

Schleighgirl wrote:
GOT THE CAATALOGUES TODAY!!!!!!!! sunny sunny sunny cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Congrats!  Very Happy 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH catalogues and others   SCHLEICH catalogues and others EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 6:50 pm

Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH catalogues and others   SCHLEICH catalogues and others EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:51 am

Thank you Very Happy It is very interesting to see the oldies that everyone is talking about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

LittleLady

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH catalogues and others   SCHLEICH catalogues and others EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Pm send
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH catalogues and others   SCHLEICH catalogues and others Empty

Back to top Go down

SCHLEICH catalogues and others
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: SCHLEICH catalogues-
Jump to: