Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

IKESSAURO'S PREHISTORIC ANIMALS COLLECTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: IKESSAURO'S PREHISTORIC ANIMALS COLLECTION   Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:10 am

... Congrats, Patric! So many interesting and nice modesl for me! cheers cheers lol!

Back to top Go down
ikessauro

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: IKESSAURO'S PREHISTORIC ANIMALS COLLECTION   Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:04 am

Thank you everyone

I just got a new lot today! Some invictas, a rare Carnegie Smilodon and a Battat Utahraptor! Some other figures too. Soon more pictures of the new items and the rest of my collection!

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: IKESSAURO'S PREHISTORIC ANIMALS COLLECTION   Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:17 am

You lucky, lucky thing! C'mon, let's see 'em! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://yakinasack.blogspot.com/
diversity

Country/State : Germany, NRW

PostSubject: Re: IKESSAURO'S PREHISTORIC ANIMALS COLLECTION   Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

My prehistoric mammals and some dinos. I have completed Schleich and Safari prehistoric life collections of mammals. Some little figures are hidden behind the big mammoths.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

is there a SAFARI smilodon among the smilodons in the background (the two smilodons near the right side of the glyptodont, with their heads looking right)? do you have another picture with more details of the smilodons? i really would like to buy the SAFARI one online, and so i'm very interested in pictures of it Wink
Back to top Go down
ikessauro

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: IKESSAURO'S PREHISTORIC ANIMALS COLLECTION   Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Hi guys

Got some stuff today. First some invictas ;D
Then the mighty Carnegie Smilodon. I love it. I think it do the justice to Smilodon's muscles! Also the Battat Utahraptor, Old version of Baby Apatosaurus from Carnegie and two AAA's.
Finally, two Styracosaurus, chinasaurs I think... there is no name of company on them. And the T.rex Skeleton, plus two playskool figures, Dimetrodon and Deinonychus.

K907

Country/State : San Francisco, California

PostSubject: Re: IKESSAURO'S PREHISTORIC ANIMALS COLLECTION   Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:24 am

Awesome collection!
Back to top Go down
K907

Country/State : San Francisco, California

PostSubject: Re: IKESSAURO'S PREHISTORIC ANIMALS COLLECTION   Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi guys

Got some stuff today. First some invictas ;D
Then the mighty Carnegie Smilodon. I love it. I think it do the justice to Smilodon's muscles! Also the Battat Utahraptor, Old version of Baby Apatosaurus from Carnegie and two AAA's.
Finally, two Styracosaurus, chinasaurs I think... there is no name of company on them. And the T.rex Skeleton, plus two playskool figures, Dimetrodon and Deinonychus.

The larger Styracosaurus I used to have when I was little. That's cool you got a hold of the Carnegie smilodon, I actually have it as well. Hopefully Safari Ltd. will do an even better sculpt in the future someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IKESSAURO'S PREHISTORIC ANIMALS COLLECTION   Today at 9:40 am

Back to top Go down

IKESSAURO'S PREHISTORIC ANIMALS COLLECTION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2