Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O

Go down 
+32
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Phexedrine
sadie3112
signatus
Fisva
Wilorvise
Ana
stecal
Elros Alvar
Kikimalou
donny ong
A-J
animalluvr6
arafan
TheLastStardust
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Bonobo
lucky luke
Carola
75senta75
sauroid
ulinuk
Florian
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Bloodrayne
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
NightLioness
persefone
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:32 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
What a fantastic bunch of nice animals! I love you  congratulations my friend! cheers

Many thanks, Dust sunny Very Happy cheers flower drunken Very Happy They're wonderful, I smile every time I walk into my room and see them Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:59 am

jonesee wrote:
Roger wrote:
I was so distracted with those super interesting pictures that I almost forgot to see how beautiful are all these figures you received. cheers I do really enjoy watching it like that that I am saving the link to my bookmarks. Very Happy I have to check it again! Shocked
Amasing the way how you enjoy your figures. Very Happy

Haha, I was worried about that.... Laughing If they were interesting-good b'cos I don't wanna be boring. silent  Very Happy
Many thanks, Roger! Haha that's awesome Laughing
Actually I started to think about it when I saw your post, and yes I really like all my figurines. Maybe too much... pale  Shocked  Very Happy

You not only love too much your figures as you think too much about all your actions. You give a new perfume to STS forum and quickly you turned in a "strong" member of our family. Very Happy Just be confident, we love your pictures, figures, stories and personality! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 1:16 am

I agree with Roger, it is lovely to see you having so much fun with your figures Very Happy You are inspiring too, I am very tempted to try a photo story aswell
NOT BORING AT ALL!  Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:59 pm

Schleichgirl wrote:
I agree with Roger, it is lovely to see you having so much fun with your figures Very Happy You are inspiring too, I am very tempted to try a photo story aswell
NOT BORING AT ALL!  Wink Very Happy

Oh, so many thank, Emma! = ) I think it would be awesome to see your stories, and so glad if I can be inspired for you haha ^^
You just do it! = D  sunny

Roger wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Roger wrote:
I was so distracted with those super interesting pictures that I almost forgot to see how beautiful are all these figures you received. cheers I do really enjoy watching it like that that I am saving the link to my bookmarks. Very Happy I have to check it again! Shocked
Amasing the way how you enjoy your figures. Very Happy

Haha, I was worried about that.... Laughing If they were interesting-good b'cos I don't wanna be boring. silent  Very Happy
Many thanks, Roger! Haha that's awesome Laughing
Actually I started to think about it when I saw your post, and yes I really like all my figurines. Maybe too much... pale  Shocked  Very Happy

You not only love too much your figures as you think too much about all your actions. You give a new perfume to STS forum and quickly you turned in a "strong" member of our family. Very Happy Just be confident, we love your pictures, figures, stories and personality! cheers

Oh, I guess so... It's been hard to be on such a huge forum where's so many different people. I'v had a problem with myself and trying to not think about everything so carefully. I always think what I'm writing, overthink you know, like  trying to be perfect and please everyone. It's not easy and might be hard to understand me.  
Am I still being weird and asking am I here too much? xO I really think I make people think about me like I'm annoying hyperactive person, who hasn't any other life than STS.  
But happy if you are glad that I'm here, Roger = ) Thank you very much dear friend! sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:00 am

Oh my goodness, I so SO love your little story, it made me smile more and more as it unfolded Very Happy
Those are some silly horses Razz I LOVE the photo of the one showering in the sink, he looks to enjoy it very much Razz And they are all so cute on their little adventures Very Happy

And big congrats on your first Breyers Very Happy They are adorable!

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Carola wrote:
Oh my goodness, I so SO love your little story, it made me smile more and more as it unfolded Very Happy
Those are some silly horses Razz I LOVE the photo of the one showering in the sink, he looks to enjoy it very much Razz And they are all so cute on their little adventures Very Happy

And big congrats on your first Breyers Very Happy They are adorable!

Very Happy Very Happy Awesome! cheers Haha I'm very happy if you did so pirat
Yes they are! I love this one too he's so average but still my favorite of all.. And he enjoyed a lot of his bath time! And sends greetings for you Very Happy Thanks a lot, Carola cherry Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 3:05 pm

jonesee wrote:

And he enjoyed a lot of his bath time! And sends greetings for you Very Happy Thanks a lot, Carola cherry Very Happy

Razz cheers cheers cheers

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:16 pm

Hello all people Very Happy

Last week I was waiting for the postman very impatiently! As he (he was very handsome btw xD) arrived I singed the parcel and went to my room with camera Very Happy I was excepting a lot of animals to customizing and some additions to my personal collection. However I didn't really remember which animals he was sending. Here's the huge parcel! = D
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I opened it and saw this beautiful beautiful card! It's a real postcard from Dorset UK!  cheers I love it :)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Looks very delicious!  pirat
I  don't think I should show them all individually...  Rolling Eyes  lol!
say thank you to our cattle farmer Steve who sent this army of animals to me cheers
So thats the herd I saved for me. Not so much animals as in the first photo Very Happy
Pretty many of them were meant to my sisters. They've soon bigger collections than me...  tongue But I got some very good oldies and many horses customizing! Look at that fantastic herd that I'll brutally customize  geek [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's it for now  flower I wanna thank you again, Steve! We're all very pleased with them Very Happy

Here's some photo of my custom body box. It says *Full*

Have e nice morning, day, evening or night Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:23 pm

oh.. wow! I have no words for this! xD SO MANY! I love you and so many nice to customize for you!
Big congrats Jonas, and hurray for steve! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:23 pm

affraid That sure is a big box! Congrats! I wish my body box looked like that, mine is full of Stablemates and a few Breyer Traditionals, but I want more major brand horses in it.

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:26 pm

Wow! Fantastic lot of newcomers! Congratulations!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:06 pm

Big congrats Jonas for all these figures Applause Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Wow, great herd of figures. Cannot wait to see them customized, and big congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Holy Hopping Hamster Shocked

WOW ! I wished I had been sitting in your wonderful chair and watched you unpack this enormous flock, little by little, - it must have been the fun of a lifetime cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:59 pm

So many many many newcomers!!  Big congratulations!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:40 pm

THIS is one heck of a parcel Jonas, big congrats. cheers sunny
I see many interesting animals, you sure have a lot for customizing now Very Happy XD
How longer you look at those photo's the more you see, fantastic Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:01 pm

Finland is getting populated these days! bom
That's an impressive box and with so many "bodies", I think we won't see you for a long time! Laughing
Of course I hope you find time to be with us as usual. Very Happy
Thanks Steve... said. Wink

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 9:56 am

Om !!! You recibe Princess Surah with horse on box , I really want her XD Huge Congrats My friend !!

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Thank you very much all! Very Happy

Roger wrote:
That's an impressive box and with so many "bodies", I think we won't see you for a long time! Laughing

Laughing Laughing Indeed1!!
Don't worry Roger, its impossible even think that I'd leave the forum Laughing
Thank = D

And you'll who wanna see those animals customized - I've decided that I won't start with any of them before I get my four horses ready who're still work in progress. =) Will who more in my CM topic sunny

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
affraid That sure is a big box! Congrats! I wish my body box looked like that, mine is full of Stablemates and a few Breyer Traditionals, but I want more major brand horses in it.

I wish I had SM horses Very Happy And wow you've  tards too! Wanna see them x3

SUSANNE wrote:
Holy Hopping Hamster Shocked

WOW ! I wished I had been sitting in your wonderful chair and watched you unpack this enormous flock, little by little, - it must have been the fun of a lifetime cheers

I wish you were there, I'd give you some Birthday gifts Very Happy

Many thanks friends cheers sunny cheers

Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:34 pm

WOW that's a lot of new figures! im so envious. congrats buddy. Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:54 pm

sauroid wrote:
WOW that's a lot of new figures! im so envious. congrats buddy. Wink cheers

Very Happy Thanks! Only that most of them aren't in my collection now:P Haha Very Happy bom cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:01 pm

jonesee wrote:

Roger wrote:

Laughing  Laughing Indeed1!!
Don't worry Roger, its impossible even think that I'd leave the forum Laughing
Thank = D

And you'll who wanna see those animals customized - I've decided that I won't start with any of them before I get my four horses ready who're still work in progress. =) Will who more in my CM topic sunny

bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy cheers

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Well damn, mister - you went all out, didn't you? I doubt I've ever seen as many models on one table, and that's including the model horse live shows I've been to. The boars and tall Cheetah are particularly nice, I think.

Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 7:42 pm

I. Can't. Resist. Looking. At. It.

SoooOOOoOOo many!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:14 pm

Impressive lot, though many of them were for your sisters Very Happy
Will be very interesting to see what the bodies will become bounce Especially the old draft Shire drunken

And hooray for pretty postmen Cool

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next