Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O

Go down 
+32
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Phexedrine
sadie3112
signatus
Fisva
Wilorvise
Ana
stecal
Elros Alvar
Kikimalou
donny ong
A-J
animalluvr6
arafan
TheLastStardust
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Bonobo
lucky luke
Carola
75senta75
sauroid
ulinuk
Florian
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Bloodrayne
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
NightLioness
persefone
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:47 am

Congratulations! Too bad about the clyde, what a shame! Sad I've never had luck getting the stuff off, looks like you got most of it off!

I want that vanner drunken Love the sculpt!

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:23 am

Wow! Congrats! Nice horses cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:00 am

Nice horses Jonas Very Happy Weird dusty horse, looks like he was rolling in sand XD
(Looks a lot better without it, hopes it stays that way!)

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:35 am

Those are some great Blue Ribbons - The Palomino mare she's just gorgeous drunken And finally Álvaro will get the Gypsy Vanner cheers

But - BAD with the weird stuff on the Clyde Neutral My theory is that it can be due to moist storage. I once stored some action/statue figures in a cellar, and then they got that strange white coat on the more rubbery parts of them. But after a while in normal climate - it suddenly dissapeared scratch
Anyway,  think not that any seller can offer something like that to a customer regardless Neutral

sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 4:43 am

Lovely models Jonas! Very Happy That white dusty substance is very strange indeed

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 6:30 am

all those lovely horses. congrats Jonas. Smile
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:49 am

The Blue Ribbons are lovely! The Palomino looks particularly handsome. Are you planning on customizing any of them?

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:16 am

I am one of these collectors that will regret not getting these wonderful horses from Blue Ribbon series. I like their design, I love to feel the weight of a solide built figure and you're getting them for 10 Euros, not much more than a regular Schleich horse. Collection is relatively short and feature nice breeds. Gypsy is very beautiful and I think I like even more that Clyde. Very Happy
Though, lack of room is one of my problems and I know 1:12 scale horses are very large figures. Very Happy
Congratulations for getting them and why don't you try to report that problem of the Clyde to Safari? They're very friendly and surely the brand wants to have feedback about their products. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Those Blue ribbons are really impressive (especially without dust Laughing ), congratulation Jonas cheers
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:50 am

Beautiful additions Jonas!! cheers cheers cheers

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:27 am

widukind wrote:
Congratulations for these horses too Jonas cheers cheers cheers

Danke, Andreas! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou for the sun sunny cheers

And thankyou for sharing your joy ..and your misery ...with us Very Happy Sad Very Happy

Amazing that you found the Gipsy Vanner !!! It is usually VERY hard to find Applause

The white layer on the Clydesdale, - we have seen it on CollectA and Schleich models :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

seems it is some sort of compound in the plastic, that oozes through or something .
Almost impossible to get it off, darned stuff Suspect

Can you get an replacement from the seller ? Shocked

You're very welcome! sunny cheers
Yes and you wont believe what happened...Just a day after felt like I gotta get the Gypsy too, but it was sold out! I bought the last one Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked You now how pissed off I'm now... Very Happy Mad
Oh thanks for info, I called to the shop and its okay now... More BR horses coming soon... Cool Thank you so much :)

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congratulations! Too bad about the clyde, what a shame! Sad I've never had luck getting the stuff off, looks like you got most of it off!

I want that vanner drunken Love the sculpt!

Thanks friend!
Yeah... Sometimes it really feels that way  Laughing  Laughing
Well me too - now he's sold out.. lol!

ulinuk wrote:
Wow! Congrats! Nice horses cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

Many thanks Karolina!  Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
Nice horses Jonas Very Happy Weird dusty horse, looks like he was rolling in sand XD
(Looks a lot better without it, hopes it stays that way!)

Haha rolling in sand after swimming in a oil boiler...  Very Happy
Dank je wel, Karin =)

Carola wrote:
Those are some great Blue Ribbons - The Palomino mare she's just gorgeous drunken And finally Álvaro will get the Gypsy Vanner cheers

But - BAD with the weird stuff on the Clyde Neutral My theory is that it can be due to moist storage. I once stored some action/statue figures in a cellar, and then they got that strange white coat on the more rubbery parts of them. But after a while in normal climate - it suddenly dissapeared scratch
Anyway,  think not that any seller can offer something like that to a customer regardless Neutral

She is! I just consider repainting her - would love to do that... Twisted Evil haha indeed! Very Happy He deserve it!  cheers

You're right - it probably appeared while he was in storage... I called there and it's okay now. They said all these are like that there... Shocked I guess it was just incorrect batch... really?! That's very interesting!
I'll get some more BR horses soon, not worry Wink

sadie3112 wrote:
Lovely models Jonas! Very Happy That white dusty substance is very strange indeed

Thanks very much, Abby!  Very Happy I think so too What a Face

sauroid wrote:
all those lovely horses. congrats Jonas. Smile

Thanks friend! They are  Very Happy

koniminiatures wrote:
The Blue Ribbons are lovely! The Palomino looks particularly handsome. Are you planning on customizing any of them?

I agree! She's fabulous - with new painting she'll be outstanding!   cheers So yes, maybe both of them.... Wink

Roger wrote:
I am one of these collectors that will regret not getting these wonderful horses from Blue Ribbon series. I like their design, I love to feel the weight of a solide built figure and you're getting them for 10 Euros, not much more than a regular Schleich horse. Collection is relatively short and feature nice breeds. Gypsy is very beautiful and I think I like even more that Clyde. Very Happy
Though, lack of room is one of my problems and I know 1:12 scale horses are very large figures. Very Happy
Congratulations for getting them and why don't you try to report that problem of the Clyde to Safari? They're very friendly and surely the brand wants to have feedback about their products. Very Happy

Totally true! I was very happily surprised that these are actually pretty heavy! If I'd feel bad paying 15 € for Breyer Classic model - I'd not feel the same paying only 10 for these! Very nice models - specially the Clyde has such nice texture and details.. cheers Too bad for me that I like the Gypsy too, he decided to be sold out xD

Thanks for you advice, Roger  Smile I think I should do that =)

Kikimalou wrote:
Those Blue ribbons are really impressive (especially without dust Laughing ), congratulation Jonas cheers

Haha now I agree with you, Cristoph  Laughing  Laughing Merci!  cheers

Fisva wrote:
Beautiful additions Jonas!! cheers cheers cheers

Dziękuję, Agata! Very Happy

Thank you all very much!

I think my papa is bringing something for me today.... Cool  cheers  cheers  cheers Something very nice  bounce  bounce  bounce

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:15 am

Okay, fisrt I gotta clean up my room so see you tomorrow right here Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:59 pm

I am reaaaalllyyyy curious what your father brought with him for you!!

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:51 pm

NightLioness wrote:
I am reaaaalllyyyy curious what your father brought with him for you!!

You don't have to be anymore...Just a minute Wink Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 12:02 am

Hey all! sunny

Winter is coming and I'm spending more and more time inside. That causes this;
My room is such a big dumb!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Not nice right  silent  Shocked
So I started to change it!
And horses  are well =)
And now I'm gonna show that thing that you've been looking the whole time Very Happy
Of course I need a prize for my work!  Laughing
It looks pretty huge!
The first envelope hid this! Wow so much nice Schleich and Papo stuff!  cheers What a nice surprise!
Next!
Look one is like a present with its beautiful wrapping paper  Smile
Shocked  Shocked That actually was a gift!  Shocked  Shocked I can't be happier! Very Happy
Let's just show them all!
That's  how you can make me love you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This is not all! Finally my childish dream came true - got calendar and won't open them before December! Only one in a day  Very Happy
I'm very happy getting it but saw one funny thing... How can we expect they to do real looking horses if they can't put a toy bridle and a saddle on  Laughing  Laughing
Anyways, look!  cheers  cheers  cheers
What else you can expect after you've cleaned your room...  Very Happy That pencil there tells how I feel  Laughing
Thank you our lovely Yvette! You know exactly how to surprise me event though I guessed it before I got the parcel  lol! Vielen Dank mein freund! =)
Now just maybe I need to start to clean up again...
Laughing

Thanks and have a nice day wherever you are!  sunny

Last edited by jonesee on Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 12:16 am

Lovely additions Jonas! You deserve them after cleaning up your room so nicely Very Happy cheers

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 12:19 am

sadie3112 wrote:
Lovely additions Jonas! You deserve them after cleaning up your room so nicely Very Happy cheers

Laughing Laughing Haha thank you, Abby! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 12:55 am

cheers Congrats! You did a great job decorating your room with German newspaper Laughing Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 3:37 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
cheers Congrats! You did a great job decorating your room with German newspaper Laughing Wink

Did I? lol! Many thanks LeeAnn! cheers

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:06 am

oh! They are so nice! cheers  Trakki looks so much nicer in that colour!
and aww i see my old appy! I love you Congratulations on these beauties! you deserve them! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:00 am

Congratulations!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:32 am

Nice newcomers again cheers Congrats cyclops cyclops cyclops

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:31 am

Yvett is an "exclusive" from STS. So, we can expect everything! cheers
Wonderful additions and nicely presented as usual. Very Happy

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:22 am

I love your room, it is very charming Very Happy

I saw a group of horse there with a name... maybe mine? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:37 pm

Lovely room, really like how you redone it ^^

Aaawww, those special additions are everywhere XD Congrats!!! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next