Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked

So much....So many....So overwelming beautiful things to look at and posted in one go...

*looks again*

*overload!!!!*

*faints*

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:19 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Lovely fjords, lovely tinkers, lovely lots of horses! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:47 am

Many wonderful pieces and drawings! Very Happy Congratulations! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:11 am

Congratulations :)

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:35 pm

Thank you guys! Very Happy I think so too Very Happy cheers

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:03 am

Amazing newcomers Jonas!!! cheers Very beautiful drawings! And all the horses. And the most gorgeous of them all I think is Painted Hope drunken Of course HUGE congrats!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:37 pm

Congratulations on your additions! We have such talented members cheers

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:55 am

So many beauties. Ulinuk's and Álvaro's drawings are neat - the eye on the Fjord in particular is alive! And you finally got a horse by Shanti - lucky devil! The colour on it is so clear and precise, I cannot fathom how she does it.

And all those horses from Álvaro! I get exhausted just imagining all the work that's gone into them. The black silver/dark chestnut mare is my favourite - the colour is delicious. And - it was youuu who got those horses from Lennart! He mentioned they were headed for Finland. The grazing one is such a pleasing sculpt. Congratulations on the deluge of horses!

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:54 am

Your horde is growing again with fantastic stuff cheers Congratulation Jonas Very Happy

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:41 pm

so many new treasures, im happy for you Jonas! Smile
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:06 am

wow I love the Tinkers by Alvaro, and Shanti's horse! I love you I also LOVE the little rope halter she has on, because i am practicing natural horsemanship right now! :3

happy to see your collection grows again a bit after selling so much horses! cheers
so much congrats my dear friend! bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

*looks again*

*overload!!!!*

*faints*

That very much describes my feelings as well Shocked just... WOW!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:07 pm

Wow, what a wonderful flock. Great new additions!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:53 pm

Thank you guys so much for your comments  Karin, Simone, LeeAnn, Roger, Andreas, Anna, Abby, Lea, Christoph, Nardien, Carola and Paige Very Happy I can definitely agree, they're so beautiful and made with so much talent cheers

Karin, I guess I am xD Just that some of the horses I receive leaves this house really quick =D

Lea, I agree - I think he has such an unique style. For example the tinker that's made from the unicorn, he's a real beauty. Even the eye is painted so well Surprised
Haha Yep Very Happy It was quite a mass moving to Finland. Oh yes! She's the best one for me so far cheers sunny

I really appreciate that you have time to check out my newcomers and leave those nice comments sunny sunny Thank you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I got even more... Nardien - our lovely photographer girl from the Netherlands really wanted to send me some horses after she had received my parcel. Even though I tried to refuse she really made sure that I'm gonna be spoiled by some horses more Very Happy All my "greedy me" thoughts were so gone as I received this flock What a Face  Embarassed Very Happy Some horses form the best days of Schleich...ooh Let me introduce;
The Hanoverian;
This's absolutely one of the best made by Schleich. Makes me think why I didn't get him back earlier after I had sold him years ago. But now I'm glad Very Happy
Next up - the TB gelding from the beginning of 2000 century
Gosh he's just so handsome.... drunken  Recently I repainted one like this for Nardien but he was quite different. Like him a lot all that need s to be said = )
And the last one was the Tinker stallion  cheers Now the mare from Alavaro got her husband and I can see my happy face in the mirror = D
All this was a lovely gift! You see this xmas time makes people very generous  Very Happy
Dank je wel Nardien  sunny  I love you  Very Happy

Last time I posted here I forgot one Shocked This cutie all the way from Spain  farao
...that's not all. Maybe you already saw LeeAnn's magnificent swap horse for me  Embarassed  I love you
I can't say no more "how happy I'm etc but I am! Very Happy
Particuralry after I saw a little U.S flag hanger and that card!  cheers
Pop art is just my thing hey Wink  Cool  Laughing
This quite expressive card collection I've on my wall also got another member - form Nardien! Stunning artwork!
Shocked  I love you  Very Happy

I guess that's all now - in case I had forgotten something again give me a hint  Very Happy

Hope you enjoyed seeing my news stuff-
have a good night, day cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:07 pm

cheers Many great horses again Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:18 pm

Congrats again Jonas Very Happy So many great gifts Very Happy Yaay to Nardien and LeeAnn <3

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:27 pm

Big congratulations again Jonas :)

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:15 pm

Great additions again sunny The Hanoverian is really great indeed. And I agree, he's probably the best mold by Schleich currently available - if not - the best Schleich mold of all time, when speaking of realism and good anatomy.

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:23 am

Really great additions from Nardien, the Last Stardust! Laughing Yes, I also love the Hannoverian and most of these mid-age Schleich. Very Happy Now I see that Leeann is in Finland... great! Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:43 am

Great collection of horses and art cards. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:30 pm

Thanks a lot LeeAnn, Karin, Andreas, Carola, Roger and Paige Very Happy cheers

Carola - that's so true sunny Absolutely a fantastic model drunken

Yes she's - Roger! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:12 pm

You have beautiful additions cheers cheers cheers I am happy you like my drawings Razz Embarassed Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:49 pm

Aw so good to see they are there and that you are happy with them! Wink
Love your collection Jonas, and the swap horse from LeeAnn is amazing! *.*

Congratulasions my friend!!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

and the swap horse from LeeAnn is amazing! *.*

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:39 pm

Thanks so much Karolina and Nardien! Very Happy
I am really cheers I need bigger spot for them Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Today at 11:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next