Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

LeeAnn's swap horse has even more character - do you happen to know what mold it was originally? I'm curious; that's a lot of work that's gone into the resculpting and repainting. Hats off to that!
He started out as the Terra drafter, seen in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Wink

Ah, thanks (very late) for that! That is quite a change the little figure underwent - I tip my hat to the sheer amount of work that must have taken!

Thanks! It wasn't too terrible actually, other than myself dropping him on the ground and his leg breaking off. Easy fix. Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:10 pm

Congratulations :)

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:28 pm

Lovely horse, I love the pattern !

Nardien's horse is beautiful! cheers

Nice newcomers! Your photos make me appreciate the new molds again.. The Pasos look particularly delicious. I think they're Peruvians, though, not Finos - the termino and longer form would suggest it. Anne-Joke's painting has a nice, soft feel to it. The colt is my favourite - very expressive.

LeeAnn's swap horse has even more character - do you happen to know what mold it was originally? I'm curious; that's a lot of work that's gone into the resculpting and repainting. Hats off to that!
He started out as the Terra drafter, seen in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

Ah, thanks (very late) for that! That is quite a change the little figure underwent - I tip my hat to the sheer amount of work that must have taken!

Thank you Lea! cheers (That time those photos were quite horrible but good if you got something out of them Very Happy Oh yes, I always confuce Peruvian Pasos and Paso Finos. Anyway thanks for that, they're very pretty. =)

Congratulations :)

Danke, Andreas! cheers

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!   Today at 11:41 am

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Figure Diary - 24th January - My first Breyer SM's and A-J's customs!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12