Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O

Go down 
+32
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Phexedrine
sadie3112
signatus
Fisva
Wilorvise
Ana
stecal
Elros Alvar
Kikimalou
donny ong
A-J
animalluvr6
arafan
TheLastStardust
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Bonobo
lucky luke
Carola
75senta75
sauroid
ulinuk
Florian
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Bloodrayne
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
NightLioness
persefone
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:00 am

koniminiatures wrote:

LeeAnn wrote:
koniminiatures wrote:
LeeAnn's swap horse has even more character - do you happen to know what mold it was originally? I'm curious; that's a lot of work that's gone into the resculpting and repainting. Hats off to that!
He started out as the Terra drafter, seen in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Wink

Ah, thanks (very late) for that! That is quite a change the little figure underwent - I tip my hat to the sheer amount of work that must have taken!

Thanks! It wasn't too terrible actually, other than myself dropping him on the ground and his leg breaking off. Easy fix. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:10 pm

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:28 am

Phexedrine wrote:
Lovely horse, I love the pattern !

Nardien's horse is beautiful! cheers

koniminiatures wrote:
Nice newcomers! Your photos make me appreciate the new molds again.. The Pasos look particularly delicious. I think they're Peruvians, though, not Finos - the termino and longer form would suggest it. Anne-Joke's painting has a nice, soft feel to it. The colt is my favourite - very expressive.

LeeAnn wrote:
koniminiatures wrote:
LeeAnn's swap horse has even more character - do you happen to know what mold it was originally? I'm curious; that's a lot of work that's gone into the resculpting and repainting. Hats off to that!
He started out as the Terra drafter, seen in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

Ah, thanks (very late) for that! That is quite a change the little figure underwent - I tip my hat to the sheer amount of work that must have taken!

Thank you Lea! cheers (That time those photos were quite horrible but good if you got something out of them Very Happy Oh yes, I always confuce Peruvian Pasos and Paso Finos. Anyway thanks for that, they're very pretty. =)

widukind wrote:
Congratulations :)

Danke, Andreas! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello all awesome Forumers on STS!

The couple of weeks that I have spent with my family since Xmas is coming, I have more and more started to think I need a come back on the forum - and to do that fast!

I remember years ago in the worst time of my horse fever and also having some troubles in my personal life I found this forum. I created a profile and soon I was exploring the forum and really got into it. Everyone was so warm, welcoming and nice that it sometimes was hard to believe these silly plastic ponies could bring such an awesome group of people together.

As I started high school I really enjoyed customizing Schleich horses into horses I dreamed of and soon I noticed people liked them too - a lot! I started making horses to be sold and gifted my dear STS friends with my them. I really loved everything here and enjoyed it all, taking photos and making stories with them for you to enjoy.
At the time it was also the beginning of the worst time of my life. I had issues in school - me who had always loved going to school to learn things. I was being bullied and it got to a point where my childhood friends turned their backs on me and I got very unhappy. Everyday being afraid of going to school thinking what will happen next affected my school work. Experiencing almost daily mistreat, physical and mental abuse I got into really dark places.
But as teachers refused to believe me and not wanting to tell my family I had to pretend it was all okay. I was not going to let that show here on the forum or in my life in general. I hid how bad I was feeling and was just trying to manage thru everyday life. I took a lot of pressure on being the most perfect me - I could not do a thing wrong and I always had to finish perfect. Being on STS keeping a happy face on and maintaining my friendships got hard. Thinking I had to please everyone and taking too much pressure on my commission customs I lost all the fun of it. I moved a lot - restlessly from place to place looking for myself.

At the time I had created anorexia and deep depression that I had to be put on medication and I was forced to therapy. School and public places were my worts enemies and anxiety attacks and terrible self esteem made my everyday life very uneasy. I dropepd out of school, couldn't sleep and days went by like I wasn't even there - like I was walking in fog. All that time I tried to please my friends and customers trying to make their horses as I thought they'd be perfect. Afterwards Ive said that a lot of things what happened here on STS and elsewhere Ive totally forgotten. I might have hurt some people by my actions and for that Im very sorry. I do hope that I could make people happy with what I had created them. Now that I look back and see some conversations and messages here on STS you see the "happy" me. But the year 2014 was probably the worst of them all. I was ready to end my life right before my 18 th birthday 20th of May ´14. I dont remember what changed my mind, but Im glad I never took action.
That summer I hardly did a thing with my collection and I was still in a bad shape mentally and physically. Returning to the forum after a break seemed like a good idea but since I was not okay and I never quite lasted active for a long time. I bought horses to hide my emptiness and grief. It was getting hard to fake that I was fine, even thou all those lovely heart warming comments and parcels and gifts and messages always made me truly so happy and I felt blessed to have you.
STS and everyone here has kind of been there all my difficult times and I do not know what it' would be like it had not. Even though I never showed it. Being in recovery I slowly started planning on my life - what do I want to do and where do I want to go. I went online and googled the words; "pretty buildings, Finland". I saw this beautiful opera house of Lahti and thought "that is a pretty building, thats where I want to move". And moments later I was ready to go. I started studying in a design school that I had always dreamed of of and loved every bit of my life. Only not myself. I did find customizing fun again I was happy about that.
After a few unfortunate things that happened I moved to the capital, Helsinki and continued my studies there. I enjoyed the life but there was something missing. The busy lifestyle and rush wasn't for me. I had still serious self esteem issues and I would have preferably covered myself in hoods and hats and stayed indoors. I continued painting horses and was always eager to show people what I had created. Still i felt like a robot.
Then I got offered a job at a race horse stables in Perth, Australia. I was over the moon ready to go explore this new country and sold all my things. However it seemed like fate had something planned for me and it wasn't the land of Kangaroos. I started doing my research and found out how cruel the racing industry is. I couldn't contribute to that kind of cruelty and mistreat of animals. Soon I realized I had a back bag in my back a camera on my shoulder and two bananas in my bag and I had no place, no home and I felt a little lost.
I tarveled across the county back to my Mom and Papa and they took me back very welcomely. Only a a few months before I had overcame the biggest fear of my life - telling my parents I would never marry and that they would have to be fine with me not liking girls. The relief was something so amazing that I can never forget how I good it felt. And they still love me btw.
It was the beginning of 2016 and I had just gotten rid of all my belongings my flat and my school. I was ready for a new start. I wanted to run I wanted to go for a bike ride to nowhere I wanted to see everything. I bought the silliest things and made the most ridiculous online purchases. I worked at my grandpas and grandmas farm and spending time with them. I reached out to my friends again and re connected with my family. I stared doing things that I really wanted to do, things that I loved. I stopped caring if someone at the mall looked at me or if I disappointed someone with my decisions. I decided to let my hair grow long as a Shire horses mane - just like I had always wanted. And finally I felt it every single morning like it was going to be the best day of my life. Enjoying every moment, having bad and better days of course. I made my biggest dream come true and rented an old farm cottage and the land surrounding it. Im moving there just in ten days and it totally feels like it is not even real. I will get to do everything I have always loved the most - paint, draw, be in the forest and explore new places, customize these silly horses, waste hunreds of euros on getting new ones, I will get to have my own garden, my own potato patch, my little house with a lovely little room reserved just for my paintings and horses. I'll get to wake up when I want and write post on STS till its four in the morning. I'll even get to make those more or less exciting New Addition Photostories, that you always liked.
Im more than excited to be back here on STS. Life is great! I love myself. I love my family and friends . I love all my life. I love that I get to write this long ass story to STS and that I can be a part of this community. You people have given me so much during these years that I will never be able to thank you enough. I have created so many amazing friendships with amazing people around the world and I could not be more grateful for everything that I have gotten. I hope this forum will remain vibrant and lively and a happy place for animal lovers to get together. I will try my best to do my part. I am so ready to create more beautiful friendships and memories. I wanna thank you everyone so much!

It is 4:52 in the morning in Finland and I'm sitting in my Papas office writing this. I just went thru all my topics that I had created with you guys over the years. Seeing all those lovely comments I felt like I want to tell you a little bit what I have been thru. What I read there was just pure love from you all even when I was bashing myself for no reason. It is time to be proud of what you are and can do. If you have taken the time to read this I want to Thank You one more time. Hopefully you will understand me a little bit better now. Peace and love for all. I love you cheers
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:07 am

I am glad you've fallen in love with who you are. It is good to hear from you, Jonas.

Welcome back. :)

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 2:09 am

Oh Jonas, I could never think that you've got so many troubles in your life! I'm so sorry about that, but I'm so glad that you're happy now, when you finally have found where you belong and enjoying things that you do again.
I can say, that all our life contains black and white stripes. Sometimes you're haunted by really bad things and a lot of misery. But we always should remeber that it's just a black stripe, which will pass ever-after, and then we'll get happy events again.
And I'd like to give you a little advice, if you don't mind: never keep all bad things within yourself. Don't be affraid to tell about it to somebody - you'll be feeling better.
And it's so nice to hear that your parents accept you just as you are, it's very important.

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 2:30 am

Ohh, Jonas, it is so horrible to read how you were treated in School, and how you have been fighting to get "up" again ! It brings tears to my eyes !

- and not less, because I know you are not the only one.
A couple of days ago I saw on TV, that a wonderful man, loved by everyone in Denmark, Ole Henriksen, is now so famous that there is being made a musical about him !
He, too, was cruelly mobbed as a teenager.
So much that the was just about jumping into the sea to get away from it all.
He now has a wonderful life in Los Angeles, and runs a businiess he loves, and is married to a wonderful person Very Happy

Dear Jonas, thankyou for sharing your story !
Good to hear that you had the strength to pull out, and to find the place to live where you want to live.
Maybe you life will change again, but the most important thing is that you love yourself, - and you certainly have every reason to do so !!!

Perhaps we will soon be proud to say that we know the famous artist Jonas from Finland ?
Or maybe you will not want to be famous, - as long as you are happy, that is great Very Happy

BIG HUG and lots of thankyous for being back !!! I love you

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 5:31 am

Welcome back :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:31 am

That's really what I call nightmare, and because of that it's so great that you found a way out of that. Very Happy Thank you so much for sharing your story with us, I would have never imagined that something like this was happening on your life.
I hope to see a lot of new posts from you, welcome back and have a great time! cheers

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Jonas, you are very strong, young man ! Applause
After all bad, critical moments in your life, now my friend, you are just on the perfect part - the happiest part : to watch for the future with the smile :)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 1:41 am

Thank you Jonas, thank you to be here and to share so many good things with us. Thank you to take your place again on STS, thank you to enjoy so many people around the world ith your works. Thank you to be yourself and please never stop!
Glad to know you are strong, solid and alive: People like you always do great things, I'm sure cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:55 pm

Your story is really impressive and it is fantastic that you decided to share it with us. You lived seriously bad moments and you were able of being strong and get your life forward in a very positive way.
It is important that you love yourself as you are and that you don't care anymore with what others think about you. As I could understand, your parents were absolutely fulcral to you recover from these bad days so give them all love they deserve and a big hug from me. Very Happy
It is also interesting to know that you decided to be back on forum and that you see STS a positive place to express your life, your hobbies, your talent. Very Happy Nice to see you in full power again! cheers

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 10:58 am

Thank you SO much everyone for your absolutely wonderful messages! Reading them made me smile from ear to ear I love you :) It has been truly wonderful to have had this place over the years and now it is great to be here again! I wanna thank you for your lovely words and wish all the best for you all too! cheers I feel very free and relieved now! Very Happy

Hugs back!

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 11:20 am

This one letter I got from you, together with the first customized horse, I will never forget! You know what I mean.

I am so darn happy that you love yourself! And that you are back. The shit you have been going trough, I never knew it was THAT bad Sad But now, you have your own place and things are going way better <3 It is great you are back!!!!

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 12:20 pm

You have suffered a lot from injustice during the last months.
So many bad experiences but  you have stay strong and have found now some good decisions for yourself and made some good steps now for your future. You have such an good character and you are so an very talented artist.

I have notice this sentence in what you have said:

JonasV wrote:

Only a a few months before I had overcame the biggest fear of my life - telling my parents I would never marry and that they would have to be fine with me not liking girls. The relief was something so amazing that I can never forget how I good it felt. And they still love me btw.

Jonas, it´s the meaning of the word "still"  You write "still" - Jonas, I am absolutely sure, your parents, friends and all people who really appreciate and love you now and later - they do this ever - because you are  yourself - because you are Jonas and not any other person! So Jonas, not "still" but it should be better say "because" or  "why reason that"  You are Jonas, a wonderful talented person full of great character and I am so glad that you are back at STS and that you have now a lot of plans with confidence and I agree absolutely with Christophe when he says: "People like you always do great things!"

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 7:08 am

What a touching story Jonas!
Also, very brave of you tell it here! I'm so sorry you had such a bad time and that you had to go through all that. I'm very glad you decided to stay with us, to live and that you have found yourself.
Your own little farmhouse! how wonderful! I'm happy that you now know how to live in this world as yourself!

Enjoy every moment when you're walking in nature, painting and customizing and I would love to see all the wonderful creation you'll make. Not because they are perfect, but because we know they joy and effort your put in creating them I love you

Welcome back!

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 8:00 am

Thank you very much A-J, Yvette and Karin! I love you sunny Im just very happy to have you - I read every single one of your beautiful words. Im just smiling and reading them over and over again and I mean it - Thank you! :,)

-------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!  sunny

I have had a nice staying at my family farm during this holiday season. A couple of days ago I woke up to this:
I thought it was such pretty weather so I asked if I could lend my papas bike and as he says yes I got dressed up and headed out. As soon as I reached the open field where the small road zigzags I noticed there was this frost or mist everywhere. I had never seen it like that  drunken
the road was just perfect for driving a bike but I just had to stop every other minute to snap photos of all the gorgeousness  Very Happy
I had had walked at the area before so I knew where I was going. I had always wondered why there in the middle of the potato growing field was this random spot of trees. I  remember thinking it would be nice to know what was there. But in the summer time it was impossible to get there since I would have had to step on some poor farmer's potatoes to do that. Very Happy
I left my bike waiting me at this old barn.
The sun was already preparing to go get some sleep so I had to hurry. I started walking in the snow towards the forest.
During the snow blizzard from the night before all the trees had got this beautiful snow frosting on them but only on their right side  drunken
Suddenly I heard a noise. It was like something had flown over me and looking up I saw there was a plane. I thought it was weird having planes flying at the area.
To get a better look on the plane I rushed to the line where the field starts again. But right then I stumbled upon this suspicious parcel just laying there in the snow. I was sure someone in that plane had dropped it
But as I looked back to the sky I saw them already going back
Being the curious myself I couldn't resist but open that mystery parcel. Even though I knew there was a danger I had gotten something in my hands that didn't belong there I just ripped the box open. It felt quite heavy and surely well protected.
I was a little bit astonished as the parcel revealed some really nice old Schleich horses. Very Happy Some of them but seemed to have got a rather unusual coloring but I only thought that was interesting.
It seemed like there was nothing in there anymore but I got suspicious when I lifted the parcel up. It still felt heavy and so I suspected there was a false bottom. I knew there was something illegal to this random parcel!
I was too afraid to see what was in that fake bottom so I crabbed the whole thing, put the horses in my backpack with my hands already frozen.
It was already getting darker as the sun was setting. I started running back where I came from to get to my bike.
I looked back if anyone was following me but I could barely see anything.
As running back to my the old barn I got worried that my bike could have been stolen but luckily it was still there. Rolling Eyes
I got on my bike and headed back home. I snapped this photo of the setting sun.
When I got home I asked my family to help me to see what was still hidden in the parcel's false bottom. I dont know if I was expecting illegal drugs or weapons but all we found was some remainings of a shark alongside with some heavy metals (in some horses hooves)  Rolling Eyes  Laughing
I figured no one was waiting for those horses and the shark so I took them inside and placed them with my other animals. But just a quick note if you don't hear from me it might just be that I have been taken by them whoever was behind that mystery parcel. lol!

Hope you like my newest additions! Have an amazing day!

Ps. It looks like Croc uses planes these days - watch out folks! ; ) Very Happy
Thank you very much Roger! haha

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 8:26 am

wow Shocked  wonderfull new horses, (and Shark... I love you  )
loving the M+B ''morgan horse'' !! <3

Congratulations my friend!! hope you had an awesome christmas and turn of the year...?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 9:37 am

cheers cheers cheers bounce cheers cheers

Jonas is back in Mystery Land , - fortunately he brought his camera, because the pictures are just SO amazing Applause Applause

...and gosh ! all the adventure that you encounter. Even a santa-croc in a plane, throwing parcels at people affraid

My dear Jonas, I just LOVE you cheers cheers cheers flower

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 9:52 am

Nice pics Jonas :)

Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 11:03 am

Haha great photos and tale Jonas
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 11:15 am

The view is breathtaking! <3 Air-package full of goodies drunken cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 2:14 pm

What a wonderful journey, what a quiet and astounding landscape. What a wonderful country where crocs are flying in the sky and lay some incredible eggs.

What a fantastic story teller you are cheers Thank you so much, you made my day drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 2:24 pm

I'm on a plane, I can't complain! Wink Laughing
Wonderful story, I missed your tales in these magic places with your great pictures, I almost forgot that there were some horses and a shark inside of a double box. Thanks Jona and hurray for your enchanted world. cheers

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 2:31 pm

Beautiful magical photos! Jonas, you have an incredibly good sense and intuition for the beauty in nature and it´s a great visual impact. It´s also nice to see again one of your magic parcels.
Thank you very much for these nice photos and the story.sunny

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next