Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O

Go down 
+32
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Phexedrine
sadie3112
signatus
Fisva
Wilorvise
Ana
stecal
Elros Alvar
Kikimalou
donny ong
A-J
animalluvr6
arafan
TheLastStardust
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Bonobo
lucky luke
Carola
75senta75
sauroid
ulinuk
Florian
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Bloodrayne
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
NightLioness
persefone
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 8:06 pm

Congrats Jonas! Very Happy those are some great new animals ^^
But the tiny orca, oh my what a cutie <3

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:23 pm

Great newcomers from Caroline. Congratulations for you and for Caroline! sunny 
Jonas, you're absolutely right. Many of the old Bullyland models from the 80s and 90s are much nicer and better made ​​than many new models.

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:57 pm

I like the orca and the sea lion  Smile If you get any more parcels, your room is going to look like a post office!  Shocked Laughing 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:30 pm

Chris Sweetman wrote:
Wonderful finds Jonas. I love the piglet pose! So cuuuuuuute!  Very Happy 

Thank you Chris cheers They are very cute Laughing 

widukind wrote:
Cute and interesting newcomers again Jonas  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Indeed! Love those Bullylands cheers 

Carola wrote:
Adorable animals with so much charm  cheers Ofcourse i like that Bullyland Hanoverian a lot, he is surprisingly nice  Very Happy 

The Piglets and the Hippo are also very wonderful I think  cyclops 

Yes, I was pretty surprised!  Very Happy He's so good model!
Haha I agree lol! 

NightLioness wrote:
Congrats Jonas! :Dthose are some great new animals ^^
But the tiny orca, oh my what a cutie <3

Thank You, Karin! sunny 
Just my words! I love them all farao He is!

75senta75 wrote:
Great newcomers from Caroline. Congratulations for you and for Caroline! sunny 
Jonas, you're absolutely right. Many of the old Bullyland models from the 80s and 90s are much nicer and better made ​​than many new models.

Many thanks, Yvette cheers 
I was very glad I saw them! They are just so good like schleich was some years ago… Everything is going more bad nowadays... Neutral But now we have to enjoy these models!

orcagirl26 wrote:
I like the orca and the sea lion  Smile If you get any more parcels, your room is going to look like a post office!  Shocked Laughing 

Me too! I love them both Very Happy Haha you're rightXD lol! I still have a lot of space under my bed Laughing 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:06 pm

Hello all  sunny 
Yesterday it was a wonderful day! (No boring "stories" this time Very Happy) At the morning my sister cheated me when I asked have the parcel arrived? She said no and I was like a can't wait anymore! Evil or Very Mad Very Happy I came back my room and saw this;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A parcel from Simone!  sunny Let's see what she sent me!
Yum! What a delicious herd! = D Thanks Simone!
I can't believe it! :DThe falabella keychain! Yess!
She is SO cute! I love her! Very Happy 
And the next one was the amazing ABC horse! I've been wanting this one an eternity  I love you The proportions maybe are not just right but she's just very nice!
Then I saw this beauty! ^^
Wow, the old bully with lot of charm! One more from Bullyland! cheers 
And finally my tinky cust mare get her cousin back! She is adorable!
The parcel included also this very beautiful retired Unicorn!
And aww! I'm so glad there was one Papo too! So cute little thoroughbred  Very Happy
I was sure there's no more horses but yes! He was with his tag Shocked Luv it Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
That's all this time! More is coming… Wink

Ps. My falabella couldn't choose where to hang Laughing  Laughing 
Or this..I take the first one Very Happy
Here are they all, and the falabella hanging with the arab ;DD
Have a nice day!   sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:12 pm

Aww, I miss the stories Sad No matter, there are still great photos cheers Congrats!

You have a nice shelf, do you have more photos of it?

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Hehee, let us hope the Arab does not have eaten too much cabbage  Razz

Beautiful herd from Simone ! The old Bullyland Drafter(is it not?) is ever so sweet. And ofcourse the Safari Gypsy Vanner is too handsome  bounce I love you 

Great that you also got the one you longed for so long. She is sweet  Very Happy 

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:33 pm

I love the curly and arab, huge congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm

Aawww, palls for life ^^
Great new herd Jonas, congrats Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:21 pm

What lovely additions you've got there! Congratulations, Jonas! They're lovely! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Wow! Such a nice herd! I love that papo foal  I love you but They are all great additions!  cheers 
Congratulations Jonas!  cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:35 pm

BEAUTYFUL horses  cheers 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:03 pm

Congratulations Jonas, nce newcomers!! cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:58 pm

What a surprise box! The oldies are very neat, and that Safari Vanner.. the more I see of it, the better it looks. If only it didn't have that mildly inventive fur texture. Congratulations on the horsey additions!

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:26 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Aww, I miss the stories :(No matter, there are still great photos :cheers:Congrats!

You have a nice shelf, do you have more photos of it?

Haha, okay! I've a lot of ideas so since that day all my addition posts will be stories Very Happy Laughing 
Thank you 4U!  cheers Hmm, yeah! It's Ikea Lack shelf I've dark brown and black! I like them a lot sunny More pics soon Wink

Carola wrote:
Hehee, let us hope the Arab does not have eaten too much cabbage  Razz

Beautiful herd from Simone ! The old Bullyland Drafter(is it not?) is ever so sweet. And ofcourse the Safari Gypsy Vanner is too handsome  bounce I love you 

Great that you also got the one you longed for so long. She is sweet  Very Happy 

lol! lol! lol! I hope so too! Laughing 
Thank you Carola sunny  Yes the draft is wonderful! I agree, the gupsy has very nice proportions and textures. He's my very first Safari and I'm very happy with him. The hard material is also good I think Wink 
Hihi she definitely is! Thank you cheers 

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I love the curly and arab, huge congrats!

Many thanks Paige! I really know why you do! Awesome horses farao 

NightLioness wrote:
Aawww, palls for life ^^
Great new herd Jonas, congrats Very Happy

Hihi xD  elephant  cat  rabbit Thank you Karin Very Happy  drunken 

Tarunyada wrote:
What lovely additions you've got there! Congratulations, Jonas! They're lovely! cheers

Many thanks Julie! I agree you, they are so sweet drunken  sunny 

TheLastStardust wrote:
Wow! Such a nice herd! I love that papo foal  I love you but They are all great additions!  cheers 
Congratulations Jonas!  cheers

Danke! = D Hihi me too! She just an heartbreaker Very Happy  sunny  cheers Thank you my friend sunny 

SUSANNE wrote:
BEAUTYFUL horses  cheers 

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers Tack Susanne! sunny 

widukind wrote:
Congratulations Jonas, nce newcomers!! cheers cheers cheers 

Vielen dank Andreas! sunny farao farao 

koniminiatures wrote:
What a surprise box! The oldies are very neat, and that Safari Vanner.. the more I see of it, the better it looks. If only it didn't have that mildly inventive fur texture. Congratulations on the horsey additions!

Indeed! Very Happy They all really are! I was super bald I saw what she was sent! Ohh, he's gorgeous…! I actually thought I should buy one and repaint it. Yes, but in pictures it looks more bad, I think it's fine! drunken 
Many thanks Lea sunny  cheers 

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:16 am

I think that the first time I saw the Safari gypsy vanner I thought it didn't look like a gypsy and that made me almost to ignore it. Silly me, interesting is that watching your picture without remembering the breed, I thought, WOW, such a beautiful horse! Laughing Yes, it is the vanner I didn't like before... geek
Thanks for showing again, now I know I love it! cheers

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:53 am

Roger wrote:
I think that the first time I saw the Safari gypsy vanner I thought it didn't look like a gypsy and that made me almost to ignore it. Silly me, interesting is that watching your picture without remembering the breed, I thought, WOW, such a beautiful horse! :lol:Yes, it is the vanner I didn't like before... geek
Thanks for showing again, now I know I love it! cheers

Wow! I am super glad I can help! Very Happy Haha that is funny! So you need to get it Roger ; )
Many thanks to you for the comment  cheers 

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:40 pm

Hello =)
Thanks you again for the nice messages you sent on my birthday! You wished me a lot of figures. Guess what I've got!  Shocked Shocked Shocked 
I'm moving out of this city and I was cleaning up the storage. Of course  every attic has a lot of useless junk and trash. Look two waste bags of cardboard and broken old things... Rolling Eyes I helped mum and threw them away! =3
But now I was angry for her! I'm very meticulous that we shouldn't throw anything away if someone else can still use them. Recycling is my passion Laughing  Laughing Ok, so she was throwing away an unopened box just because "I've no time, I have to go to gym"... Evil or Very Mad That made my brains burn!
So I decided to find out what's in the mystery box! It was huge! You can never know is there some old nice stuff from´90 = D
This was the most exciting part!
Oh___my__:goodness!!! Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 
Look look look!! It's filled with horses! Very Happy I love you  I love you  affraid My mom was going to throw this box to the bin!!
Here's some best pieces; O.o
I was calculating them and there was more than 50 horses! = D Where are these from?
I couldn't find any sensible reason why this treasure chest was in my attic. I guess it is a conspiracy between my mom and you my STS friends?! I wanna know the truth, tell me please! Evil or Very Mad  cherry  confused 
This feels like a christmas! drunken  drunken  drunken 
Have a nice day! sunny

Oh, I almost forgot! My very first 2014 schleich! Very Happy He's very beautiful I think drunken 

Damn, I really forgot this, my niece gave me this in wrapped paper =D
It is lovely isn't it?  Very Happy 
 Very Happy cheers 

Last edited by jonesee on Wed May 28, 2014 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:49 pm

WOW! Shocked Huge congratulations Jonas! So many really amazing horses! Very Happy

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:14 pm

Holy Moly!
What a fantastic lot of horses.
Congratulations!
That Friesian is very nice. Do you know the brand?

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
Holy Moly!
Congratulations!

Is it not the Papo one? scratch

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:20 pm

Wow, what a treasure  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:25 pm

First, Happy belated Birthday! (I don't know how I missed it Sleep)

Second, holy horses!  Shocked Thankfully you rescued the box before your mom threw it away. Maybe that's where Santa has put your gifts in the past few years because you left him no milk or cookies  Smile  Razz
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
WOW! Shocked Huge congratulations Jonas! So many really amazing horses! Very Happy

Huge thank you LeeAnn Very Happy Yep I totally agree! Haha that was exactly my reaction Laughing Laughing I have to go and check are they still on my shelves Very Happy 

Bloodrayne wrote:
Holy Moly!
Congratulations!

Very Happy Very Happy Indeed! And like Susanne would say HOLY HAMSTER! Very Happy Laughing Laughing 
Vielen Dank, Simone sunny 
Yes, It was my favorite too... Very outstanding figurine!
Thank you LeeAnn, yes it's the beautiful Papo friesian Smile 

widukind wrote:
Wow, what a treasure  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Haha yes! Birthday, xmas and horse figure heaven at the same time Shocked Very Happy Very Happy

orcagirl26 wrote:
First, Happy belated Birthday! (I don't know how I missed it Sleep)

Second, holy horses!  Shocked Thankfully you rescued the box before your mom threw it away. Maybe that's where Santa has put your gifts in the past few years because you left him no milk or cookies  Smile  Razz

Many thanks Orca!  cheers It's life, friend Wink

Very Happy  Very Happy Jaja, it was my lucky!  Laughing   lol!  lol! You're right, I guess! Very Happy  Cause I really haven't leave him anything, no porridge, no milk or cookies Very Happy Thank you Santa! santa  santa 

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:03 pm

What a surprise! I can't believe you found 50 of them, enormous congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next