Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

My "double collection" from Japan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ricky_in_Tokyo

Country/State : Japan

PostSubject: My "double collection" from Japan   Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:00 am

Here are all my figures which I have more than one time or which I dont need. Unfortunately I`ve send many of my figures home to germany so I cant show them off.

Therefore I will add all of this figures to the sales/trade thread later, but as I have many of them in my "real" collection I like to show them here too :-)

Bandai (2001)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Furuta Choco EGG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Furuta Dinomodels

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kaiyodo Dinotales

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yujin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ChocoQ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Birdtales

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mixed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Ricky_in_Tokyo on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My "double collection" from Japan   Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:22 am

That's a wonderful collection! I love the egret.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My "double collection" from Japan   Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:04 am

Great collection! The flamingos looks interesting, what's the brand? scratch 

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: My "double collection" from Japan   Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:18 am

jonesee wrote:
Great collection! The flamingos looks interesting, what's the brand? scratch 

These are Bandai (see the title)  Laughing
Back to top Go down
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: My "double collection" from Japan   Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:31 am

very nice.
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My "double collection" from Japan   Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:57 am

Phantastic figurines!!

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My "double collection" from Japan   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:03 pm

They are beautiful!

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My "double collection" from Japan   Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
That's a wonderful collection!  I love the egret.

Yes,yes I agree.....

Egret is very nice, this animal has elegant pose  Smile 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My "double collection" from Japan   Today at 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down

My "double collection" from Japan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1