Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection

Go down 
+5
LeeAnn
AlopexLagopus
widukind
JonasV
Tarunyada
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Lovely! Very Happy I have the goat twice, but I don't have the elephant. He's very cute indeed!

Yesterday I found my 10012 godzilla/Ur-Saurier I was looking for and today I made a deal to buy the lion, ibex, donkey, kangaroo and sheep! Ofcourse I'll show you photographs when I've got them! ^^

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:41 pm

Dum_my wrote:
Sow i did fins my goat! But also the cutest little elephant ever ! *^-^*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stil no sine of the dophin... but i will keep looking for that little bastard Razz
No i have 4 ,, and i thought i only had 2 :), so who looks close, finds more! haha

Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Congratulations cheers These are cute drunken 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:03 am

I updated the photographs of my collection. Please check them in my first post! Thanks!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Great figures! cheers I wish I had that many minis drunken

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:57 pm

Wow! The swan is beautiful! Shocked cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:08 pm

Thanks 4U and Jonas! cheers

Here are the lot of 5 minis I got last Friday and another mini that I found last weekend:

10049 kangaroo/Känguruh | 10035 lion/Löwe | 10079 ibex/Steinbock | 10065 donkey/Esel | 10070 sheep/Schaf

10061 pig/Schwein

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:53 pm

And here are, thanks to Andreas, some Schleich-S minis that weren't in my collection before:

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Congratulations, on both sets! cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:54 pm

Great that they arrived you  sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:25 am

Congrats on all! Love the little pig Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:36 pm

That owl is cute!
That bear is al little bit from the weird side Razz
Congrats on all of them! :)

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2