Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:38 pm

Lovely! Very Happy I have the goat twice, but I don't have the elephant. He's very cute indeed!

Yesterday I found my 10012 godzilla/Ur-Saurier I was looking for and today I made a deal to buy the lion, ibex, donkey, kangaroo and sheep! Ofcourse I'll show you photographs when I've got them! ^^

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sow i did fins my goat! But also the cutest little elephant ever ! *^-^*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stil no sine of the dophin... but i will keep looking for that little bastard Razz
No i have 4 ,, and i thought i only had 2 :), so who looks close, finds more! haha

Congrats

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Congratulations cheers These are cute drunken 

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:03 am

I updated the photographs of my collection. Please check them in my first post! Thanks!

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:58 am

Great figures! cheers I wish I had that many minis drunken

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Wow! The swan is beautiful! Shocked cheers 

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:08 pm

Thanks 4U and Jonas! cheers

Here are the lot of 5 minis I got last Friday and another mini that I found last weekend:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
10049 kangaroo/Känguruh | 10035 lion/Löwe | 10079 ibex/Steinbock | 10065 donkey/Esel | 10070 sheep/Schaf

10061 pig/Schwein

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:53 pm

And here are, thanks to Andreas, some Schleich-S minis that weren't in my collection before:

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:24 pm

Congratulations, on both sets! cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:54 pm

Great that they arrived you  sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Congrats on all! Love the little pig Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:36 am

That owl is cute!
That bear is al little bit from the weird side Razz
Congrats on all of them! :)

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Today at 12:21 am

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2