Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] Empty
PostSubject: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi folks! Here I'll show you all my latest additions. Make sure to check back on this topic every now and than! Thank you!

I just bought some Albert Heijn WWF animals that I didn't have yet. I'll show you the photographs when I got them, but these are the models I bought:

Bat, white-handed gibbon, Asian elephant, mouse-deer, penguin, walrus, wild boar, roe deer, giraffe, zebra, red fox.

I'm really excited with them and I really hope to complete this collection one day! After I received these figurines I only have to collect 10 others before it's complete!

Last edited by Tarunyada on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:38 pm; edited 68 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy Can't wait to see more photos of them Smile

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:30 pm

They are wonderful, especially the mouse deer!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Thanks, 4U and Andres! cheers

I just bought another great figurine. I'm really happy with it because I was searching for it for quite a while and now I found it very cheap (3,60 euros including shipping costs)! It's the brown Papo wolf from 2003. I already have the white one (it seems that the white one is so much easier to get). The photographs from the seller aren't very good, but here he is:

For a better picture, I found Kikimalou's model on internet. Here's his photograph so you can see the model clear:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm really happy with this addition! I'll make some clear photographs when I received him!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 3:27 pm

Congrats again!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
AlopexLagopus

AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 3:41 pm

Fantastic!

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:09 pm

Congratulations! cheers That wolf is great Shocked 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Congrats cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Such great additions  cheers 

Those Albert Heijn models are lovely ! I have some, but you got some I haven't seen before  Applause

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Thanks everyone! I'm really looking forward to receive these nice figurines! cheers

And I just bought some other figurines.. The last ones for today haha! Here they are (photographs from the seller, I'll make my own photographs when I've got them):

Ferrero platypus

Ferrero beaver (for a collegue of my dad who collects beavers)

Ferrero otter

Ferrero Arctic fox

Ferrero Arctic fox

Ferrero wolf

Ferrero platypus

They're all from the chocolate surprise eggs for children. I love all these figurines; they're so cute! I collect canids. I also really love otters and some other marten species and lastly I'm in love with the platypus and other 'strange' Australian animals.

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:39 pm

Wow that Platypus is extremely adorable  drunken Such nice things to put in childrens surprise eggs. I wish Kinder Eggs had just as nice surprises!

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:48 pm

Carola wrote:
Wow that Platypus is extremely adorable  drunken Such nice things to put in childrens surprise eggs. I wish Kinder Eggs had just as nice surprises!

Yes he is! I'm especially in love with the last platypus and the realistic Arctic fox. I remember all the funny toys that were in these Kinder Eggs when I was a child. I had so much fun with them! I think they are all still somewhere in my house xD

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:30 am

Cute!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:34 pm

I'm so happy right now! I just went into my city to visit some shops. I really want the 2014 catalogue from Schleich-S, so I went to a few shops to get them, but no shop had them. I also went to the only shop in my city that's selling Papo. I haven't been there in a year and I really wanted to buy the Papo platypus, but unfortunately they didn't had him. But I was talking with the sweet lady of the shop about Schleich-S and Papo (I was the only customer at that moment) and then I asked her if she had the Papo 2014 catalogue. She walked away and came back with the A4 format catalogue and gave it to me!

I'm really happy because I never had any A4 format catalogue before; this is my first one! Oh and I already had the pretty Papo wolf; I just put him there for scale (I'm totally going to buy that new Papo wolf pup).

Last edited by Tarunyada on Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Oh, nice that you still got the wolf and the catalogue!

Love this wolf drunken 

Congratulations and thanks for showing sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Thanks and you're welcome! cheers

jonesee wrote:
Love this wolf drunken

Yes I really love it as well. I bought it about 2 years ago, I think? Well it's still one of my favourite wolf figurines. But I can't wait to get my hands on the new Papo wolf pup, it looks so cute ^^

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Thanks and you're welcome! cheers

jonesee wrote:
Love this wolf drunken

Yes I really love it as well. I bought it about 2 years ago, I think? Well it's still one of my favourite wolf figurines. But I can't wait to get my hands on the new Papo wolf pup, it looks so cute ^^

Haha you're right! He's adorable!! I love you Very Happy Like all the new ones of Papo this year.. horses, hippo, dogs...  cheers 

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:41 pm

I promised you guys to show my additions when I received them. Yesterday I got my Ferrero figurines. I made some photographs, but it's already getting dark here, so they aren't wonderful. I'll try to make some better photos tomorrow. But here are the Ferrero animals:

From left to right:
Otter, Arctic fox, Arctic fox, wolf, platypus, platypus, beaver (for a friend)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:46 pm

And some very unexpected additions today. I went to my local Schleich-S and Papo store, where they also sell some second hand stuff. I really hoped to find some Albert Heijn WWF figurines and I really wasn't unlucky!

From left to right:
Thylacine, African buffalo, gorilla, Arctic hare, flamingo

The Arctic hare and flamingo were already in my collection, but I hadn't got the first three yet. I'm really happy with them, especially with the thylacine! I was looking for it for a while and I'm so happy I have it now!

He has some playing marks, but I still really like him ^^

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Congratulations! flower

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:49 pm

And the last one of today, a figurine where I was looking for in another shop last Thuesday, but I finally got it now: the Papo platypus!

I love him so much! My first 'real' figurine in my platypus collection! cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Congrats again! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Congratulations for your nice additions Julie!!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:51 pm

SO many wonderful additions  cheers 

Ohhh! I don't have the Arctic hare, it is beautyful  rabbit drunken 

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:13 pm

Ohh this Papo one!! drunken 

Huge congrats!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   6 - Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next