Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi folks! Here I'll show you all my latest additions. Make sure to check back on this topic every now and than! Thank you!

I just bought some Albert Heijn WWF animals that I didn't have yet. I'll show you the photographs when I got them, but these are the models I bought:

Bat, white-handed gibbon, Asian elephant, mouse-deer, penguin, walrus, wild boar, roe deer, giraffe, zebra, red fox.

I'm really excited with them and I really hope to complete this collection one day! After I received these figurines I only have to collect 10 others before it's complete!

Last edited by Tarunyada on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:26 pm; edited 65 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy Can't wait to see more photos of them Smile

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:30 pm

They are wonderful, especially the mouse deer!!

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Thanks, 4U and Andres! cheers

I just bought another great figurine. I'm really happy with it because I was searching for it for quite a while and now I found it very cheap (3,60 euros including shipping costs)! It's the brown Papo wolf from 2003. I already have the white one (it seems that the white one is so much easier to get). The photographs from the seller aren't very good, but here he is:

For a better picture, I found Kikimalou's model on internet. Here's his photograph so you can see the model clear:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm really happy with this addition! I'll make some clear photographs when I received him!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:27 pm

Congrats again!!

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:41 pm

Fantastic!

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:09 pm

Congratulations! cheers That wolf is great Shocked 

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Congrats cheers

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Such great additions  cheers 

Those Albert Heijn models are lovely ! I have some, but you got some I haven't seen before  Applause

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Thanks everyone! I'm really looking forward to receive these nice figurines! cheers

And I just bought some other figurines.. The last ones for today haha! Here they are (photographs from the seller, I'll make my own photographs when I've got them):

Ferrero platypus

Ferrero beaver (for a collegue of my dad who collects beavers)

Ferrero otter

Ferrero Arctic fox

Ferrero Arctic fox

Ferrero wolf

Ferrero platypus

They're all from the chocolate surprise eggs for children. I love all these figurines; they're so cute! I collect canids. I also really love otters and some other marten species and lastly I'm in love with the platypus and other 'strange' Australian animals.

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:39 pm

Wow that Platypus is extremely adorable  drunken Such nice things to put in childrens surprise eggs. I wish Kinder Eggs had just as nice surprises!

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wow that Platypus is extremely adorable  drunken Such nice things to put in childrens surprise eggs. I wish Kinder Eggs had just as nice surprises!

Yes he is! I'm especially in love with the last platypus and the realistic Arctic fox. I remember all the funny toys that were in these Kinder Eggs when I was a child. I had so much fun with them! I think they are all still somewhere in my house xD

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:30 am

Cute!

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:34 pm

I'm so happy right now! I just went into my city to visit some shops. I really want the 2014 catalogue from Schleich-S, so I went to a few shops to get them, but no shop had them. I also went to the only shop in my city that's selling Papo. I haven't been there in a year and I really wanted to buy the Papo platypus, but unfortunately they didn't had him. But I was talking with the sweet lady of the shop about Schleich-S and Papo (I was the only customer at that moment) and then I asked her if she had the Papo 2014 catalogue. She walked away and came back with the A4 format catalogue and gave it to me!

I'm really happy because I never had any A4 format catalogue before; this is my first one! Oh and I already had the pretty Papo wolf; I just put him there for scale (I'm totally going to buy that new Papo wolf pup).

Last edited by Tarunyada on Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Oh, nice that you still got the wolf and the catalogue!

Love this wolf drunken 

Congratulations and thanks for showing sunny 

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Thanks and you're welcome! cheers

jonesee wrote:
Love this wolf drunken

Yes I really love it as well. I bought it about 2 years ago, I think? Well it's still one of my favourite wolf figurines. But I can't wait to get my hands on the new Papo wolf pup, it looks so cute ^^

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks and you're welcome! cheers

jonesee wrote:
Love this wolf drunken

Yes I really love it as well. I bought it about 2 years ago, I think? Well it's still one of my favourite wolf figurines. But I can't wait to get my hands on the new Papo wolf pup, it looks so cute ^^

Haha you're right! He's adorable!! I love you Very Happy Like all the new ones of Papo this year.. horses, hippo, dogs...  cheers 

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:41 pm

I promised you guys to show my additions when I received them. Yesterday I got my Ferrero figurines. I made some photographs, but it's already getting dark here, so they aren't wonderful. I'll try to make some better photos tomorrow. But here are the Ferrero animals:

From left to right:
Otter, Arctic fox, Arctic fox, wolf, platypus, platypus, beaver (for a friend)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:46 pm

And some very unexpected additions today. I went to my local Schleich-S and Papo store, where they also sell some second hand stuff. I really hoped to find some Albert Heijn WWF figurines and I really wasn't unlucky!

From left to right:
Thylacine, African buffalo, gorilla, Arctic hare, flamingo

The Arctic hare and flamingo were already in my collection, but I hadn't got the first three yet. I'm really happy with them, especially with the thylacine! I was looking for it for a while and I'm so happy I have it now!

He has some playing marks, but I still really like him ^^

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Congratulations! flower

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:49 pm

And the last one of today, a figurine where I was looking for in another shop last Thuesday, but I finally got it now: the Papo platypus!

I love him so much! My first 'real' figurine in my platypus collection! cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Congrats again! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Congratulations for your nice additions Julie!!

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:51 pm

SO many wonderful additions  cheers 

Ohhh! I don't have the Arctic hare, it is beautyful  rabbit drunken 

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:13 pm

Ohh this Papo one!! drunken 

Huge congrats!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Today at 9:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next