Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:13 am

Many thanks for the lovely comments, 4U, Carola, Andreas, Susanne and Jonas! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
How big are the dinos ? Do you know the brand ?  bounce Very Happy

They are about 1 centimeter big, so they're pretty tiny. I'll make some comparison photos when I'm back at my mother's place Wink I still don't know which brand they are, which is very confusing xD I'll let you know if I found out!

And some more of my additions. About 2/3 weeks ago, I went to a thrift store again, and found some nice little models. Here they are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The big monkey and dinosaur are both from Chap Mei. I didn't had the dinosaur, so I'm especially happy with that one. The others are, from left to right, a Hong Kong/made in China raccoon, Nestlé Disney crocodile, little wolf (I already have more of this one, but I don't know the brand), lion (I guess from some sort of children's surprise thing), Albert Heijn WWF gorilla, giraffe (also from children's surprise something), PlayVision crab and a wolf from Shrek.

More additions are coming, I just have to upload the pictures! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:23 am

So the 26th of April it was King's Day here in the Netherlands, and on King's Day you can find flea markets everywhere through the whole country. Except in my place. My place has a big flea market every year on the 5th of May, which is Liberation Day in the Netherlands. So I was very lucky I could visit two flea markets in stead of one! On King's Day I went to a village near mine and I must say how very, very lucky I was with all my finds. I paid about (maybe even under) 20 euros in total and I found 18 Schleich-S, some other pretty cool animals, two movies and some plushes. Here are my animal figurine additions from last King's Day:

From left to right: wolf from Disney's Jungle Book (Akela), Safari Ltd. hare (also stated as one of the Schleich-S authentics), Safari Ltd. dinosaur (also stated as Schleich-S authentics), raccoon (from a supermarket activity), lovely little tapir baby (I have no idea what brand it is), Pooka dog from Anastasia movie, the others are Albert Heijn WWF figurines (whale, ostrich, zebra, frog, later lion, thylacine)

From left to right: armadillo (looks like some cheap made in China animal), Safari Ltd. rhino calf, Procon dear, Chap Mei dinosaur

Behold: lots of Schleich-S!! I think you can see pretty well for yourself which they are. The only ones that are playing hide-and-seek on the back row are the giant sloth and the #14504 triceratops. I was especially lucky with the 1999 giraffe (#14149), the 1990 black and white cow (#13214) and the 1993 brown goat (#13223); I only paid 30 euro cents in total for all three. Lucky me I love you

Photographs from my additions from last week (5th of May, Liberation Day) are coming this weekend!

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:52 am

Wow! Shocked 
Those Schleich animals! What a wonderful catch! cheers Very Happy Yep, the cow and the giraffe are adorable!
Big congrats a again sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:55 am

Great new additions Julie! cheers Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Maybe I need to visit the Netherlands, if you have all these lucky finds! Shocked Laughing Congrats again! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:22 pm

So many nice newcomers! Congratulations Julie!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Congratulations !!So many little figures . I love it !! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:40 am

So many new additions..! I have trouble keeping up. That Chap Mei monkey is pretty neat. I like the way they sculpt many of their models ..with near-aggressive detail. That PV crab is another gem - wonder what species it is.

You're rather lucky indeed to have all those flea markets happening around you, aren't you? I'm not jealous at all. See how I'm not? Jealous. At all.

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:57 pm

Wow really great finds again  cyclops The little unknown Tapir Baby is ADORABLE  I love you I love you 

And I love your photos! So bright and clean.

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:43 am

Thank you very much Jonas, Bryan, 4U, Andreas, Miguel, Lea and Carola! cheers

koniminiatures wrote:
So many new additions..! I have trouble keeping up. That Chap Mei monkey is pretty neat. I like the way they sculpt many of their models ..with near-aggressive detail.

Yes, I agree; I love the way Chap Mei sculpt their animals. Their style is so different from the other brands.

Koniminiatures wrote:
You're rather lucky indeed to have all those flea markets happening around you, aren't you? I'm not jealous at all. See how I'm not? Jealous. At all.

Haha I'm sorry, didn't want to make you jealous, I'm just getting so excited when I have new animals, I always want to show them to you all xD

Carola wrote:
Wow really great finds again  cyclops The little unknown Tapir Baby is ADORABLE  I love you I love you

Yes it is, I love it so much! I almost didn't saw it back at the flea market, but my mother knows I love tapirs, so she took me back to it and I was like afjwfjeijfkawjfkwjf me waaaaaaaants, so I bought it :) I'll show you some better photographs of it soon!

Carola wrote:
And I love your photos! So bright and clean.

Thank you very much I love you

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Tarunyada wrote:

Koniminiatures wrote:
Haha I'm sorry, didn't want to make you jealous, I'm just getting so excited when I have new animals, I always want to show them to you all xD
No no, don't apologise! Any inclination towards jealousy, even if only humorous and relatively benign, is a lacking in my character if anything - certainly nothing you should be apologising for. And I'm not all that jealous, not really - only, it strikes me as amusing to time and again witness the stupendous fleamarket finds of fellow Europeans here while faithfully trawling my local flea markets with only the odd Barbie pooch to show for it. Cool Basically, what I'm trying to say is: Good on you for making such sweet finds!  Laughing 

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:21 pm

koniminiatures wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Koniminiatures wrote:
No no, don't apologise! Any inclination towards jealousy, even if only humorous and relatively benign, is a lacking in my character if anything - certainly nothing you should be apologising for. And I'm not all that jealous, not really - only, it strikes me as amusing to time and again witness the stupendous fleamarket finds of fellow Europeans here while faithfully trawling my local flea markets with only the odd Barbie pooch to show for it. Cool Basically, what I'm trying to say is: Good on you for making such sweet finds!  Laughing 

Haha thank you Lea Wink I just hope you have some more luck the next time you're visiting a flea market at your place!

Finally I found some time to photograph some of my newest additions! First I'll show you two packages that I got (one came almost two months ago, but it was sent to the wrong adress - well it was my adress, but at my place where I wasn't at the moment, so it took a time before I could see them etc. etc.). Here are some Albert Heijn WWF animals, from which I'm especially happy with the penguin, because I hadn't got that one before!

And here are most of the Wild Republic animals found in a Australian Collection/Down Under bag:

I love the platypus and dingo! cheers

My additions from the flea market at the 5th of May are coming next! king

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:38 pm

As I told before, there's always a big fea market in my village at the 5th of May, which I love to go to. I got less Schleich-S than last flea market at King's Day: now I have 3, then I had 18. But that was some crazy record haha. But I found some other lovely animals! I hope you like my new additions; I definitely do! cheers

from left to right: wolf/hyena like Pokémon, otter from Ferrero (same series as my wolf, Arctic fox and platypus), Science & Natura koala, made in China otter, monkey (Rafiki) from the Lion King (Ferrero), made in China badger, unmarked koala, AAA cougar, two Jurassic Park dinosaurs, lion (Sarabi) from the Lion King (Ferrero), Schleich-S mini owl, little wolf from a supermarket activity (Plus Troetels)

some animals from the movie 'Over The Hedge'; I especially love the opossum, for I love these creatures and there aren't much miniatures made of them

Schleich-S

Albert Heijn WWF animals

That's it for now; I'm expecting two more packages (from which one hopefully today)!

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:48 pm

Oh my! So great additions again Very Happy Love the dingo wnd young bull o.o No I am not jealous Razz Very Happy Big congrats! Wink

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:49 pm

jonesee wrote:
Oh my! So great additions again  Very Happy Love the dingo wnd young bull o.o No I am not jealous Razz Very Happy Big congrats! Wink

Hehe thank you Jonas Razz Now I have to wait another year before I can go to these great flea markets again xD

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:58 pm

Congrats again! Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:09 pm

Thank you, LeeAnn! cheers

As I hoped, one of the packages just arrived! I ordered 7 figurines, including 3 lovely Schleich-S/Safari Ltd. authentics! The lovely lady from which I bought them even gave me some extras! Here they are:

Still expecting 2 more packages :)

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:15 pm

Nice! Congratulations again!

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:54 pm

That's one chipper fox in the last pic. Also, the Wild Republic dingo is an exceedingly nice sculpt!

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:18 pm

I really think you make each an everyone of those little figures look very exclusive in those photos  Very Happy How nice old flea market finds get such a revival  Cool

By the way those are som crazy eyes on the fox, ocelot and reindeer  Shocked  It gives them their own charm  Very Happy 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:06 pm

Beautieful additions again Julie!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:14 pm

Thanks again, LeeAnn, Lea, Carola and Andreas!

Carola wrote:
I really think you make each an everyone of those little figures look very exclusive in those photos  Very Happy 

Thank you Carola, I do my best to give them as much love as possible Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:31 pm

New ones again! Congrats Julie Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:54 pm

Thank you, Jonas! cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:54 pm

WOW!! You got some real precious models there  cheers 

I always loved those Aurthentics ! They have so much charm and personality  drunken 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 5 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next