Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:29 am

You are SO lucky to have that Dingo, Julie! xD I wished i had one for ages!
Congratulations on these beautiful newbies!  cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:41 am

Thanks Susanne and Stardust! cheers

Yes, I have been very lucky lately with some models. I just keep on looking around and I'm sure I'll be here to show some additions again soon! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 3:15 pm

very cool new stuff Julie. i also have the Albert Heijn thylacine and dodo. congrats.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Thank you, Sauroid! Very Happy I really like the Albert Heijn WWF series; especially that thylacine. Nice you've got that two too cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:23 pm

I just went to the local Schleich-S and Papo store again and couldn't resist to get some models.. Here are my newest additions: the Schleich-S Malayan tapir and wolverine and the Papo giant anteater! Oh and a little meerkat (Safari Ltd.?) for my father (he collects them Razz).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Still expecting two packages!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:32 pm

Nice adds Julie, i especially like the Giant anteater  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Aww the meerkat! Very Happy So cute! Wonderful, Julie!
You chose good animals cheers Love the Papo anteater too drunken 
Congrats! sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:34 pm

Nice additions! If I remember correctly, the Malayan tapir and wolverine are retired. Yes, the meerkat is a Safari Ltd. Good Luck Mini:

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:17 am

Nice newcomers again Julie!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Thanks Christophe, Jonas, Orcagirl and Andreas! cheers

orcagirl26 wrote:
Nice additions! If I remember correctly, the Malayan tapir and wolverine are retired.

Yes, that is very true. But I'm very happy with my local Schleich-S and Papo shop; they're still selling many of the retired animals. They always have some lovely models!

orcagirl26 wrote:
Yes, the meerkat is a Safari Ltd. Good Luck Mini

Thank you! I remember it now; I think Susanne told me about them once.

Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 12:39 pm

Very nice figures Julie !! This little merkats ! drunken drunken 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:32 am

Thank you, Miguel! cheers

And my dad is very happy with the little meerkat Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Yesterday arrived another package, including the Schleich-S 1991 red fox (#14212) and 1993 badger (#14224) together with two playing wolf cubs from AAA.

Also yesterday, I was at a thrift store where I found baby chipmunk Twaddle from the 1996 TOPPS baby wild animals series.

Still expecting one more package.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:50 pm

Very interesting newcomers Julie  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:51 pm

Thank you, Andreas! cheers

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:05 pm

Too cute that chipmunk! Very Happy Very nice little newbies Julie! :) Congrats! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Congrats!

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:23 pm

Congrats! Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:09 pm

Many thanks Jonas, LeeAnn and Karolina! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 5:40 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Thanks Christophe, Jonas, Orcagirl and Andreas! cheers

orcagirl26 wrote:
Nice additions! If I remember correctly, the Malayan tapir and wolverine are retired.

Yes, that is very true. But I'm very happy with my local Schleich-S and Papo shop; they're still selling many of the retired animals. They always have some lovely models!

orcagirl26 wrote:
Yes, the meerkat is a Safari Ltd. Good Luck Mini

Thank you! I remember it now; I think Susanne told me about them once.

You're welcome! None of the local shops around me even sell any Papo animals, just the knights. The ones that sell Schleich have only a few retired animals.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:30 pm

I'm in a buying spree again! cheers Today came a new friend for my collection. It's the old hare from Schleich-S. A few days ago I realised I actually really like hares, so I'd like to add some to my collection.

More animals are on their way! flower

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:47 pm

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that hare cheers

And yours is in perfect condition, - even the old tag intact !!! Shocked

Big CONGRATULATIONS flower

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:29 pm

This hare is really wonderful model Very Happy Big congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:19 pm

Thanks Susanne and Ana! cheers Yes, I'm very lucky with the great condition, and it was actually really cheap. I'm very lucky! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:02 am

Congratulations Julie:)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 6 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next