Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:17 am

Thanks to everyone! cheers

I'm still waiting for a lot of 11 Albert Heijn WWF figurines and for the old grey Papo wolf! ^^

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:44 pm

And I just bought some other Albert Heijn WWF animals online (photos from the seller):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It are the later giraffe, the mandrill, the thylacine (I already bought it yesterday but I like it soooooo much xD), the later polar bear and the beluga.

With these figurines and the ones I'm still waiting for, I only have 5 figurines left to get to complete my collection! cheers

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:32 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Your collection is growing fast!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:22 am

Congrats, always a great pleasure to find animals that you have on your WL Very Happy
The WNF AH animals are in my mind somethings, but still don't collect them XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:35 am

Thanks everyone! cheers

Today I went to the other local shop selling Schleich-S and bought the retired jackal:

I think he's a nice addition to my wolves, foxes and wild dogs collection Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:07 am

Nice newcomers again!! Where you find all the AH figurines?:)

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Where you find all the AH figurines?:)

Mostly on Dutch/Belgian second hand marketplaces, but yesterday I found some at the local Schleich-S/Papo shop (they're selling second hand stuff as well). I always keep an eye out for them at thrift stores as well Wink

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:07 am

Hurray, the old Papo wolf finally arrived today! cheers

His legs look a bit strange, like they're forced together. But furthermore I really love this model Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:10 am

And the five Albert Heijn WWF animals that I ordered yesterday are already there! I expected them next week, because the seller told me he would send them tomorrow. So this was a very welcome surprise!

As I said before, I already had the thylacine, but I love this model so much I wanted it a second time xD

Only the lot of 11 Albert Heijn WWF animals, which I ordered last Sunday, remains a mystery to me. It should have been there last week, but it's nowhere to be found. I e-mailed the seller, so I'm waiting for a reply..

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:13 am

They're lovely drunken 

A big congrats! Smile 

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:41 am

jonesee wrote:
They're lovely drunken 

A big congrats! Smile 

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:48 am

Nice additions Julie. The schleich jackal is a good choise cheers cheers cheers 

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:30 am

Thanks again, everyone!

I just bought a lot of 14 Jurassic Park Diecast Metal Dinosaurs. Here they are (not my photograph):

I believe this is the complete set. There used to be cards with the figurines, but I thought they made 14 figurines in total. I already have the brachiosaurus, so I already knew these figurines. Ofcourse I'll make some photographs when I received them! cheers

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:26 am

Today I went to the local Schleich-S/Papo shop again and ofcourse I can't leave there with empty hands! cheers This are my additions for today:

Schleich-S Brown Swiss Calf #13255

Schleich-S Eagle Owl #14247

Papo Fox #53020

My father bought the #14633 peregrine falcon and the #13646 chicken for himself (:

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:29 am

And when we got home I received another package! cheers It were the Schleich-S minis I was still expecting. Here they are:

10035 lion, 10079 ibex, 10070 sheep, 10065 donkey and 10049 kangaroo

I'll make some better photographs (as well from the bigger Schleich-S and Papo) next week! Very Happy

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:06 am

Wonderful new additions Julie!
Congatulations! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:10 am

Thank you very much, Bryan! cheers I'm really happy! And next Sunday I'm going to a flea market (something like that xD) and I'm really looking forward to it. I hope to find some nice animals! Very Happy

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:32 am

Flea markets are the best places to find some rare Schleich animals, good luck! Very Happy

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:56 am

I really like the way you set up for photoshooting  Very Happy ALSO very nice additions. The Papo Fox is sweet  Very Happy 

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:11 am

Flea markets are the best places to find some rare Schleich animals, good luck! Very Happy

Yes they are! Very Happy I really can't wait!

I really like the way you set up for photoshooting  Very Happy ALSO very nice additions. The Papo Fox is sweet  Very Happy 

Thank you very much! cheers And yes, I love this Papo fox. The pose is amazing and he looks so realistic. The older Papo fox looks very cartoonish, but this is an amazing improvement. I love this model sunny

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:23 am

Very nice additions again  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:25 am

Wow! Fantastic addition!  Applause Applause Applause 

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:15 am

Congrats! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:08 am

Thanks Andreas, Alopex and 4U! cheers

I went to two thrift stores today and found much more nice things than I could imagine. First of all, I got this beautiful, tiny statue of a kingfisher. I also found 4 Albert Heijn WWF animals. I already have them, but bought them anyway because I like them so much Laughing (I also found a cheap 2014 wolf calendar which I totally love!)
In the second thrift store I found two Chap Mei dinosaurs and last but not least.. The Schleich-S 2012 Asian Elephant bull (#14653)! It's in very, very good condition (much better than in most stores where children play with them) and I couldn't leave him behind for only 2,50 euros! Here are my additions for today (will make better photographs coming week):

I'm still expecting some additions and I'm buying some new stuff online at the moment. Tomorrow I'll probably go to a flea market so I'll expect more additions very soon! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:42 am

Congratulations again Julie, beautieful newcomers!!  cheers  cheers  cheers Is the kingfischer a resin model?

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]   Today at 1:27 am

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 26.11]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next