Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:13 am

Great additions, Julie! Very Happy
I like specially the caracal, martial eagle and fox! Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:44 pm

Roger wrote:
Great additions, Julie! Very Happy
I like specially the caracal, martial eagle and fox! Very Happy

Thanks, Roger Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Hurray, I finally received the envelope that I expected two months ago Laughing Very strange seller scratch But that's a long story, I won't bother you with it xD But here are the two figurines that were inside:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WS Reindeer, 2004, Safari Ltd and European Badger, 2006, Procon (CollectA)

I actually gave up on receiving them, so I'm really happy they did arrive, eventually <3

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:26 pm

Very nice additions again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:28 pm

They are wonderful, congratulations that they arrived at last flower

That Safari reindeer is one of my absolute favorites ! They have cought exactly the movement and way they hold their head, - and the colour is beautyful Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:39 pm

widukind wrote:
Very nice additions again :)

Thanks, Andreas Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
They are wonderful, congratulations that they arrived at last flower

That Safari reindeer is one of my absolute favorites ! They have cought exactly the movement and way they hold their head, - and the colour is beautyful Very Happy

Thanks, Susanne cheers Yes, I really liked the energetic pose of the reindeer; I wouldn't be surprised if he would suddenly walked away Laughing I'm really fascinated by cervidae and bovidae lately, so it looks like I have some new animal figurines to collect.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: New additions   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:58 pm

Congrats, that is the best Eurasian badger figure made, in my opinion.

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:13 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
Congrats, that is the best Eurasian badger figure made, in my opinion.

Thanks, Lance Very Happy Well, he sure is a lovely figurine <3 I actually really like the Lineol one as well!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:32 pm

Great additions and this time I'll surprise you with my favorite Eurasian badger. It is the newer from Schleich! Laughing Though, as I only need one I have the Schleich, Mojo, CollectA, Lineol, older Schleich ... Laughing

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:00 pm

Thank you, Roger!

---

Here are my latest additions! Yesterday arrived an envelope from Sean (sbell), Canada, with this Chap Mei chap:

And today arrived a parcel with these four magnificent K&M Birds of Prey figurines, even including the original booklet(!!) from Sue and Lesley, UK:

Thank you all for these wonderful additions! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Oooh, nice ones! Very Happy
The K&M birds of prey are very nice Very Happy And with booklet! Yay!

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:44 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Oooh, nice ones! Very Happy
The K&M birds of prey are very nice Very Happy And with booklet! Yay!

Yes, I'm very happy that I now have one of their booklets Very Happy I'll scan it the next time so I can share it here Wink

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: New additions   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:53 pm

Congrats on the birds of prey and the lynx. I am still missing the osprey from that tube. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:56 pm

Absolutely brilliant additions, Julie. :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Congratulations Julie, and another big hurray for Sue and Lesley :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:11 am

These birds of prey is a surely a prise for you for being so faithful to this forum. Very Happy You were not asleep and here they are. Wink
This lynx is a Chap or probably a Mei, I can't take a decision regarding to this figure. geek flower

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:26 pm

Thanks a lot, Lance, Laura, Andreas and Roger! cheers

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:21 pm

Nice additions. specially chap mei caracal.

beautiful birds too.

congratulations sunny

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:26 pm

landrover wrote:

Nice additions. specially chap mei caracal.

beautiful birds too.

congratulations sunny

Thank you, Fernando! cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:34 pm

I have some new figurines to show you guys cheers First of all, two Breyer horses which I already own since December/January, but I totally forgot to show them.. Shocked They have a lot of paint rubs, but they're from the Spirit collection, and as you may know, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Behold my two first Spirit Breyer models:

Spirit and Rain from the #751103 2002-2006 Classics Family set

Last Saturday I visited two thrift stores where I found the next stuff:

Plus Troetels

AAA zebra foal, Märklin tigers and China smilodon

And yesterday a Dutch envelope and a German package arrived. The package came from Dresden and was a wonderful trade with Andreas. Thank you so much for these wonderful figurines! cheers

Playmobil 2015 otters

36 assorted Nayab figurines, Bandaï Tasmanian devils, Nayab mallard duck, Schleich-S puma, K&M wolf and Colorata Thylacine

I was so thrilled when taking all these wonderful figurines and species out of their packing!

Still expecting some parcels, I actually lost count scratch

Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:44 pm

no way im bidding on that zebra so it is by aaa do you know what kind of zebra the faol is ? cheers cheers cheers an awesome Additions congrates Applause cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:47 pm

Oryx7557 wrote:
no way im bidding on that zebra so it is by aaa do you know what kind of zebra the faol is ? cheers cheers cheers  an awesome Additions congrates Applause cheers cheers cheers

Yes, I just saw your topic! It's AAA indeed Wink Sorry, I can't help you out with its species; I'm really bad in keeping apart such species Laughing

Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:52 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Oryx7557 wrote:
no way im bidding on that zebra so it is by aaa do you know what kind of zebra the faol is ? cheers cheers cheers  an awesome Additions congrates Applause cheers cheers cheers

Yes, I just saw your topic! It's AAA indeed Wink Sorry, I can't help you out with its species; I'm really bad in keeping apart such species Laughing
haha thank you for your help i thort so that it was by aaa im pretty bad with some of the older brands Laughing an ye im sure its a grevy's zebra i tried to find it on toy animal wiki but thay dont have it one there ether scratch  but thank you love your new Additions they all look great Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:28 pm

Great that you like that :)

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:34 pm

Congrats Julie! cheers  Love the china smilodon, bandai tasmanian devils & Colorata Thylacine!
don't know if i've said this before but you always got such intresting and nice additions, always a joy to look at! cheers  I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 17 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next