Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:37 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
Congrats Julie! cheers  Love the china smilodon, bandai tasmanian devils & Colorata Thylacine!
don't know if i've said this before but you always got such intresting and nice additions, always a joy to look at! cheers  I love you

Thank you, Nardien! cheers
I always enjoy searching in thrift stores, at flea markets and online for interesting species, figurines and brands. My 'problem' is that I like almost everything haha xD

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated July 15th]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:37 pm

congrats Julie, those are interesting additions. is that the complete set of nayab unusual creatures? Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:06 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
congrats Julie, those are interesting additions. is that the complete set of nayab unusual creatures? Very Happy

Thanks, Lance! cheers I wanted this set for quite a long time, but luckely Andreas could help me with it Smile The only figurine I couldn't find was the red howler monkey, but I'm not sure if it's part of this set. It's with them on the Nayab TAi page, but maybe he belongs to another series by Nayab Wink But I'm totally in love with all the strange species that are part of this series Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:21 pm

I see you have found your own big lot of animals Julie! Very Happy cheers
Big congrats on all of them <3

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:35 pm

NightLioness wrote:
I see you have found your own big lot of animals Julie! Very Happy cheers
Big congrats on all of them <3

Yes I did cheers Thank you, Karin Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:07 pm

OH, I think Oryx is right! Very Happy It really looks like a grevy's zebra foal. The striping is homogeneous and hind quarters are clearly painted like a grevy's and not like a plains'. Shocked It also seems to have a true dorsal strip and clearly looks like a donkey. When possible, you can take all the time you need, can you take a picture that I can see the back and top to see the rump and dorsal area? Is it only marked zebra? study
Well, if there is a foal, surely ther is a projenitor. Idea
I have another question but I know you can't reply now, so when possible, can you check which Nayab of this 36 team are not listed on TAI? scratch
Many congratulations! cheers

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 pm

Roger wrote:
OH, I think Oryx is right! Very Happy It really looks like a grevy's zebra foal. The striping is homogeneous and hind quarters are clearly painted like a grevy's and not like a plains'. Shocked It also seems to have a true dorsal strip and clearly looks like a donkey. When possible, you can take all the time you need, can you take a picture that I can see the back and top to see the rump and dorsal area? Is it only marked zebra? study

Great news! cheers I don't have the zebra here at the moment, so I can't take photos right now. I'll do so when I'm back from my holiday, but maybe it's faster to ask Brandon, whenever he received it Wink

Roger wrote:
I have another question but I know you can't reply now, so when possible, can you check which Nayab of this 36 team are not listed on TAI? scratch

I already made individual photos of these figurines earlier today, so I'll add the missing species to the Nayab list on TAi this evening Very Happy

Roger wrote:

Thanks, Roger! cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:31 am

Congrats!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:19 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Roger wrote:

Great news! cheers I don't have the zebra here at the moment, so I can't take photos right now. I'll do so when I'm back from my holiday, but maybe it's faster to ask Brandon, whenever he received it Wink

Roger wrote:

I already made individual photos of these figurines earlier today, so I'll add the missing species to the Nayab list on TAi this evening Very Happy

Roger wrote:

Thanks, Roger! cheers

Crocs may look anxious when talking about zebras but there's no hurries at all. Very Happy Just enjoy your holidays and when you're back. We see the rump of the foal. Laughing
It is great that you'll complete this Popping up Nayab set. bounce

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:31 am

Tarunyada wrote:
weaselfan93 wrote:

Thanks, Lance! cheers I wanted this set for quite a long time, but luckely Andreas could help me with it Smile The only figurine I couldn't find was the red howler monkey, but I'm not sure if it's part of this set. It's with them on the Nayab TAi page, but maybe he belongs to another series by Nayab Wink But I'm totally in love with all the strange species that are part of this series Very Happy

There is also a monkey set :) i am not sure if a red howler is include there ( i am not at home) but i can look.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:04 pm

widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
weaselfan93 wrote:

There is also a monkey set :) i am not sure if a red howler is include there ( i am not at home) but i can look.

I look and see i was wrong, it isnt in the Nayab monkey set :) i am so sorry , i dont have this monkey for you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:16 pm

congrats on all those cool new figures Julie!
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:38 pm

Thanks, everyone!

---------

I kinda lost track of my latest additions, but I'll try to show them anyway xD

Some figurines I bought on holiday in Germany:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bullyland badger

Bullyland wolf pup

Schleich-S hyena

Idena swan

Idena swan compared to Schleich-S one

Some parcels that had arrived during my absence:

Schleich-S brown foal (my treasure <3), Nayab tapirs and UK Yowies
Thanks a lot, Beatrice!

Schleich-S hyena

Kaiyodo fox

Kaiyodo fox next to other Kaiyodo fox and Schleich-S fox

Some toy shop and thrift store additions:

China canid

Baby elephant

Schleich-S hyena (from the Gladiator set)

Schleich-S minis

Baby dinosaur

And while I was in Germany, my mother went to Florida, USA. I love Sirenia (sea cows) and there live manatees in Florida, so I asked her to keep an eye open for me. And for Safari Ltd figurines, of course! She brought back this for me:

Safari Ltd red fox, black bear, raccoon, manatee and alligator

Manatee stuff! Magnet, pin, sculpture and necklase <3

That's it for now! I received a wonderful parcel from Roger as well, but I still have to photograph them.

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:47 pm

Oh woooow <3 <3
Favorits are the Bullyland wolf pup and Kaiyodo sitting fox :3
I can't say enough words to describe your new animals ;D
(And I'm very happy that you are back on forum *hugs*)

You have a lovely mum for looking out for Sirenia stuff, she found many lovely ones Very Happy

Big congrats Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:04 pm

Big congrats! Many great figures there, I wish I could find the Bullyland wolf family. Rolling Eyes Alas Bullyland is nonexistent in the states. Great new figures and congrats again!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated August 26th]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:29 pm

JULIE I am so glad you are back!!! cheers I was really worried that you left. it great to see that you returned with so many lovely replicas! congrats on all of them. STS forum just wasn't the same without you. flower queen cat

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:56 am

Julie, that is really nice to see you back! Very Happy
I love all your new additions and I still miss that non recent addition Kaiodo fox you're showing together with the sitting one. Very Happy
Love that baby dino and how nice from your Mother to get so many great figures for you. Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:25 am

Glad you got back safely. Very nice additions. :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:16 am

Very interesting and beautieful additions Julie :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:16 am

Thanks to everyone! cheers I'm also very happy to be back on STS Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I wish I could find the Bullyland wolf family. Rolling Eyes Alas Bullyland is nonexistent in the states. Great new figures and congrats again!

That's a pity. We have the same problem with Safari Ltd here in the Netherlands. Do you still need all the wolves from the Bullyland family? Maybe I can keep an eye out for you Wink

weaselfan93 wrote:
STS forum just wasn't the same without you. flower queen cat

Thank you so much Lance, that means a lot to me sunny

Roger wrote:
Love that baby dino

I found it at a thrift store, but it isn't marked. Not even with 'made in China' or anything. But it's quite good quality. So if anyone can help me out with that one, I'd be very happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:40 am

And here the others. I moved houses, so I still need a better photography-corner for my figurines Razz

Thrift store finds:

AAA Devil Fish, Schleich-S cow and Lion King Simba and Timon

Wonderful parcel from Roger:

Miniland fox, Science & Nature kakariki and Papo fox

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:13 am

great additions Julie! Congrats! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:08 pm

Ana wrote:
great additions Julie! Congrats! Very Happy

Thanks, Ana! cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:12 pm

Lots and lots of goodies again cheers

So that is one more name for the big Nauabs : Idena study Very Happy

And both Roger and your mom have been adding to your collection, - great stuff ! I am crazy about those manatees, - perhaps a brand we donb't know ? And the baby elephant too , - please can you tell us a little more about them if you have time ? Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:26 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Lots and lots of goodies again cheers

So that is one more name for the big Nauabs : Idena study Very Happy

And both Roger and your mom have been adding to your collection, - great stuff !

Thanks, Susanne! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
I am crazy about those manatees, - perhaps a brand we donb't know ? And the baby elephant too , - please can you tell us a little more about them if you have time ? Very Happy

Tarunyada wrote:

Do you mean the manatees from this picture? The one on the left is a magnet, which is now relaxing on my refrigerator. The one on the right is a sculpture (fragile!). It's like a sand sculpture, but it's massive.

I'm not sure yet about the baby elephant. I remember seeing that one and some others from this series on a flea market some years ago, but I didn't bought them back then. I found this elephant not so long ago at my local Schleich-S/Papo shop for a very neat price. Here's a picture of the elephant out of its package:

I don't have the cardboard background of it right here, but I'll check it the next time I have it. But as far as I remember, the little elephant isn't marked with anything, unforunately.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next