Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptySat 05 Apr 2014, 13:58

Congratulations again:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptySat 05 Apr 2014, 15:36

Ohh these are awesome, Julie! Congrats Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyTue 08 Apr 2014, 15:49

Thanks Andreas and Jonas! cheers

Yesterday I went to the zoo of Amsterdam (Artis) and they actually sold CollectA! Very Happy They were much more expensive than, for example, at Modellpferdeversand, but I bought two anyway because I was way too exited that they sold them xD I bought the howling wolf and the barn owl.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyTue 08 Apr 2014, 15:52

And today two packages arrived. One was full with Albert Heijn WWF animals (I already had them but they were quite cheap so I couldn't resist tongue). The second package came from Andreas! Very Happy It was full with lovely Schleich-S minis! Thanks Andreas! cheers

I'm still waiting for more additions ^^

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyTue 08 Apr 2014, 16:23

Awwr they are so cute  drunken 

And wonderful photos!

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyTue 08 Apr 2014, 17:25

So many great little ones, and CollectAs too! cheers Congrats!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyTue 08 Apr 2014, 18:56

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyTue 08 Apr 2014, 22:04

Awesome additions Julie Very Happy big congrats!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 16:24

Ohhh! I love them all  cheers 

And such a beautyful variation of the barn owl  Applause 

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014, 07:58

Many thanks Carola, 4U, Andreas, Jonas and Susanne! cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014, 14:48

Two newcomers for today! cheers Both Albert Heijn WWF animals. They're both from the Arctic series (2004). One is the penguin, which I found last week at the thrift store, so it's a double now. The second one is the whale which wasn't in my collection before, so I'm really happy with that one! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014, 14:53

So cute! cheers Congratulations! I love the penguin I love you

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014, 20:05

They are beautyful , - the whale looks ever so cute - for a whale  Very Happy 

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014, 20:12

Thanks 4U and Susanne! cheers Yes I love them both!

I already thought I was lucky today, but at my father's house another package arrived. It costed me only 5 euros (shipping not included) but it is full with wonderful animals. I can't take pictures of it now, because my photography gear is at my mother's place. But here are the photographs from the seller:

There are two K&M figurines (a red fox and a cougar), some Playmobil, some of the cute tiny dinosaurs from which I still don't know the brand (these) and lots of unknown brands. But most happy I am with the amount of Albert Heijn WWF animals! There are two figurines I did not have before: the snowy owl (Arctic animals, 2004) and the later lion (African animals, 2005). There was also the wandering albatross (Arctic animals, 2004), but his beak is broken ): But I'm really happy with my additions <3

I'll be away this weekend, but next Monday/Tuesday I'll show you the photographs! cheers

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014, 20:26

Congrats:cheers: cheers  I love them all!!  I love you I love you 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014, 21:43

Such a HUGE flock  Shocked cheers 

Isn't there also a Safari Authentics ?

It must have been so much fun to sort through them !
Congratulations and thanks for putting them all out for us to see  Applause 

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014, 03:10

Big congratulation for the waves of models you caught  Applause cheers 
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014, 10:34

Ooooh, I missed out on so much great additions! Congrats on all of them Very Happy
And you got to Artis!!! Very Happy My favorite zoo, next to Burgers Zoo ^^

Question: Kingsday is coming, and when I find some WNF animals I will think about you.
Is that ok? Because I don't know which animals you already have XD

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014, 10:51

Wow!!! Shocked Shocked So many! You must be in the 7th heaven Very Happy Very Happy cheers 

Big congrats, Julie sunny cheers 

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 13:08

Thanks Álvaro, Susanne, Christophe, Karin and Jonas! cheers

So I haven't been active lately. I'm really busy with school lately, not with schoolwork, but if I want to continue this study and such. Yeah I have a lot on my mind at the moment. But I do have quite some additions. Here are some of them, more will follow!

First of all, these two gorgeous Schleich-S horses. I'm especially happy with the old shire with upstanding mane, for I couldn't find it for less than 35 euros, but know only paid 7 for it! The shetlander only costed me 4 euros. I'm very lucky with this find!

Next are some finds in the big load of animals I showed you earlier. I still have to identificate and photograph lots of the animals, but first, here are two K&M animals, lots of Albert Heijn WWF animals (I'm especially happy with the snowy owl and the later lion model) and lots more of the cute little dinosaurs (from which I still don't know the brand, so please help me with them!).

More additions are coming later (hopefully today)!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 13:12

Wow!! You're very lucky with Schleich! I don't want to say how much I paid for my shire mane up version Embarassed Laughing Huge congratulations!

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 14:31

Beautiful old Schleich  cheers 

Also those little dinos are adorable  drunken 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 15:24

Congratulations Julie, wonderful newcomers!! Especially the K&M figurines!! And it is fine you find a new AH albatros:)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 15:34

What a LOT of beautyful news  cheers 

The Shire for 7 Euros ! That is almost magic  Applause 

II love those K&Ms ( I would have thought they were PV, but Andreas is the expert Wink) !
Some rare AHs there, - and the cutest little dinos ! How big are the dinos ? Do you know the brand ?  bounce Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 15:42

So many! And how wonderful new ones Julie! I just love the first two! The stallion is gorgeous Shocked And only 7 euro! Oh my gosh! You are such a lucky collector!
The shetland gelding is so cute as well! Very nice you got them both with good prices Wink

I don't collect tiny models myself, but it's awesome you do! Like those little dinos a lot! And those models in the third pic! Wow! Even the old stork Surprised Wonderful additions and huge congrats!  sunny cheers 
Take your time and just finish your school! You'll be happy then Very Happy Thanks for delicious pics my friend Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 4 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next