Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:43 pm

... a bored collie in a croc suit? alien scratch Why I never understand what girls talk about? Wink
Thanks for checking the number of your cheetah. I really like your quartet from Lance, 4 wonderful little figurines. I still miss the raccoon dog. :)
I am also glad you're happy with "my" quartet, that kakapo from S&N is surely not the best figure of this world but kakapos are really rare in toy shape and it is an endangered flightless bird with such a curious behaviour! Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 1:16 pm

Roger wrote:
... a bored collie in a croc suit? alien scratch Why I never understand what girls talk about? Wink
Thanks for checking the number of your cheetah. I really like your quartet from Lance, 4 wonderful little figurines. I still miss the raccoon dog. :)
I am also glad you're happy with "my" quartet, that kakapo from S&N is surely not the best figure of this world but kakapos are really rare in toy shape and it is an endangered flightless bird with such a curious behaviour! Very Happy

Haha, well that's a long story Razz

You're welcome! If I have to check any other PV/K&M figurines, just let me know. But a few of them already found a new home!
Well I'm not really a bird expert, but I really like the model and I think he'll be fine next to my other Australian/New Zealand birds! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:11 pm

Hurray, I finally got some new additions to show you! cheers First of all, a large, well-known warehouse chain in the Netherlands (V&D) is bankrupt and closed for quite some weeks now. This morning when I woke up I saw a message from Karin: 'they're opening for their final sale, with discount from 20-60%!'. So between some classes I went to the V&D (which, fortunately, is less than a 10 minute walk from my school), where I went right to the Schleich section. Lots were already sold and only around 3 Mojö figurines were left, but I still found some figurines I wanted for my collection. After almost 1 hour of waiting in line (it was a complete madhouse over there), I'm the proud new owner of these lovely figurines:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Schleich-S 14741 wolf, 14771 sitting cat, 14398 ostrich chick, 16835 husky and Mojö Fun 387048 Smilodon

When I got home, there was this huge package from Karin! cheers With wonderful figurines and cards. Including some lovely Yowies that Laura sent towards Karin especially for me! Thank you so much, dear Laura I love you And from Karin two Kaiyodo figurines and a ELC otter, and furthermore some beautiful art cards (that wolverine is going straight on my wall drunken), gorgeous maned wolf card from Made In Asia, and more.. And chocolate but it's not complete anymore Laughing

And later in the evening, my father messaged me that a wonderful package from Lance arrived as well, including some wonderful Safari Ltd figurines accompanied by a PV puma and Schleich koala. Pictures will follow (better pics from these additions as well)!

Thanks, dear Karin, Laura and Lance! cheers

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:33 pm

Beautiful day to you, with new animals in your collection.sunny sunny

Kaiyodos are splendid.

congrats

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:34 pm

landrover wrote:

Beautiful day to you, with new animals in your collection.sunny sunny

Kaiyodos are splendid.

congrats

Thanks, Fernando! cheers Yes, it was my lucky day, actually; together with Karin's package, a postcard from my mother and a book about Dutch dolmen I ordered online arrived as well Razz

The Kaiyodo figurines are gorgeous drunken

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:48 pm

I am really happy everything arrived to you today Very Happy Awesome photos Very Happy

*don't know what to type anymore, to much already in watsapp :')*

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:05 pm

Great figures and cards, Julie! Very Happy
The otter is marked with a number isn't it? I was taking note of all ELC figure numbers but I lost the information. I have to check my fox and hedgehog. Those ELC sets are nice, especially the British Forest Wildlife though there was no otter in this one.
Your Mojo smilodon looks very dark, i like it! Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:12 pm

NightLioness wrote:
I am really happy everything arrived to you today Very Happy Awesome photos Very Happy

Thanks again for the wonderful package! cheers

Roger wrote:
The otter is marked with a number isn't it? I was taking note of all ELC figure numbers but I lost the information. I have to check my fox and hedgehog. Those ELC sets are nice, especially the British Forest Wildlife though there was no otter in this one.

Thanks, Roger! Yes, the otter is marked 4758. I already added it (including product number) to TAi, but I have to wait before I can make any proper pictures of it. The product numbers of the red fox and hedgehog are on TAi as well Smile ELC figurines are very nice and I'd love to see some more on TAi! cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:49 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Roger wrote:

Thanks, Roger! Yes, the otter is marked 4758. I already added it (including product number) to TAi, but I have to wait before I can make any proper pictures of it. The product numbers of the red fox and hedgehog are on TAi as well Smile ELC figurines are very nice and I'd love to see some more on TAi! cheers

... and also in your website, you even have the toad and you can add it to TAI also when possible.
I have a red squirrel too though I can't read the number.
I think these numbers will help us finding the rest and understanding how their collections were grouped.
Feral goat and muntjac have the same number, probably a mistake? I will see if I can work ELC section a little more. Very Happy

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Tarunyada's General Additions   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:56 pm

Congrats on these wonderful additions Julie. cheers Those yowies are true gems especially the owl and wombat. Somehow I don't have any animals from this brand unfortunately.

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:09 pm

Roger wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Roger wrote:

... and also in your website, you even have the toad and you can add it to TAI also when possible.
I have a red squirrel too though I can't read the number.
I think these numbers will help us finding the rest and understanding how their collections were grouped.
Feral goat and muntjac have the same number, probably a mistake? I will see if I can work ELC section a little more. Very Happy

Yes indeed, I added the toad (and product number) to TAi earlier this evening, but I'll add its complete page (together with the AAA photographs Karin just send me) tomorrow.
I own neither the feral goat nor the muntjac, so I can't check their product numbers. Roger, is it possible to make some sort of macro photograph of the product number of your squirrel? Maybe we can decifer it that way Razz
By the way, I think I have a ELC frog as well. And maybe a lamb or something, if I remember correctly.. scratch I'll check it as soon as I'm home again Wink

weaselfan93 wrote:
Congrats on these wonderful additions Julie. cheers Those yowies are true gems especially the owl and wombat. Somehow I don't have any animals from this brand unfortunately.

Thank you, Lance! cheers This Yowies series is from the USA, so if you'd like to have one or more of them, I don't think it'll be that hard for you to find them Wink Good luck!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:28 am

Very interesting and nice additions again Julie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:30 am

What a fantastic day for you cheers

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 6:27 pm

Thanks, Andreas and Susanne! cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 10:44 pm

Tarunyada wrote:

Yes indeed, I added the toad (and product number) to TAi earlier this evening, but I'll add its complete page (together with the AAA photographs Karin just send me) tomorrow.
I own neither the feral goat nor the muntjac, so I can't check their product numbers. Roger, is it possible to make some sort of macro photograph of the product number of your squirrel? Maybe we can decifer it that way Razz

I tried to take the pic but the white painting of the bottom of the figure doesnt' help and it got completely white.
I'll ask someone with better sight or maybe a new owner to it could also be a good idea. Wink

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 3:38 pm

And more wonderful newcomers! Congratulations Julie! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:50 pm

Thanks, Anna! Very Happy

After a weekend with some animal figurine additions, frustrating school work, mobile phone problems, internet and Photobucket problems, I finally succeeded in uploading some new pictures for you :'D

First of all, some figurines I got from a thrift store about 2 months ago Laughing

Thrift store finds

And I finally found some time to photograph the beautiful figurines I got in a trade from Lance:

PV Puma, Safari Ltd Red Panda, American Badger, Schleich-S Koala, Safari Ltd Wolverine and Peccary

The weekend before last I went camping with my father and found an AAA prawn at a Dutch museum gift shop and two Playmobil-('made in Hong Kong'-)look-a-likes in a German thrift store:

AAA Tiger Prawn (small) and 'Made in Hong Kong' zebra and gorilla

'Made in Hong Kong' zebra with Playmobil one for comparison

And of course I visited one of my local thrift stores when I was visiting my parents this weekend:

Thrift store finds

Last but definitely not least, I visited my local Schleich/Papo shop again, in the hope to see some more of the 2016 Papo figurines.. And I was lucky, aaaaaaaaaah look at these Arctic beauties drunken

Safari Ltd Good Luck Mini Kiwi, Safari Ltd River TOOB Otter and Beaver and Papo Arctic Wolf and Arctic Fox

That's it for now, I hope I haven't forgot anything.. Now I should hurry and get back to the 50+ AAA pictures I have to edit before putting them on TAi.. geek

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 2:19 am

Fantastic new additions Julie! Very Happy I hope your parents were fine. Very Happy
Really great figures around, I even like these toob otters. Very Happy
Hahah, AAA will suffer a boom next days thanks to you. bounce bom

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 4:32 am

Very nice additions,much variety of different brands.

I like mini kiwi SAFARi, is lovely.

Applause Applause

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:52 am

Congratulation Julie Very Happy And "Bon courage" for the 50 pics to come Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 9:16 am

Congratulations Julie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:26 am

50+ photos o.0 Oh goodness... XD

Again, congrats on all of them. The kiwi is just so cute!!!
Comparison with the CollectA one? :3

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:33 am

Thanks, Roger, Fernando, Christophe and Karin! cheers

NightLioness wrote:
The kiwi is just so cute!!!

Oh, I'll make sure I'll photograph them together the next time I'm home again Razz

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:46 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Thanks, Roger, Fernando, Christophe and Karin! cheers

NightLioness wrote:
The kiwi is just so cute!!!

Oh, I'll make sure I'll photograph them together the next time I'm home again Razz

Take your time! Embarassed Laughing

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 12:02 pm

Great additions! The Papo wolf and fox are beautiful! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 31 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next