Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 1:11 pm

Ana wrote:
Great additions! The Papo wolf and fox are beautiful! Congratulations! cheers

Thank you, Anna! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated April 4th]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 6:06 pm

I am glad they arrived safely. congrats on these especially the white fox and wolf. they are masterpieces. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 6:13 pm

Congrats on the new additions! Loving that acrtic fox and wolf! Wink

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 1:09 pm

Thanks, Lance and WhiteLightning! cheers These Papo Arctic wolf and fox sure are majestic figurines drunken

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 1:28 pm

landrover wrote:

Very nice additions,much variety of different brands.

I like mini kiwi SAFARi, is lovely.

Applause Applause

Beautieful additions Julie, really rare and interesting stuff Very Happy Applause cheers cheers farao Cool
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 1:28 pm

landrover wrote:

Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 1:29 pm

lucky luke wrote:
landrover wrote:

Applause Applause

Beautieful additions Julie, really rare and interesting stuff  Very Happy Applause cheers cheers farao Cool

Thank you very much! cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 11:49 am

Sorry for my inactivity dear people. I have insane school days (last week days from 08:00 until 22:00) and when I come home I just want to eat and sleep Sleep Haven't got a lot of time for hunting down animal figurines online. I did got some (still need to photograph most additions, including King's Day flea market finds and latest package from Karin D: ), I took some silly photographs of some figurines I got around a month ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PEC ©️ CHINA figurines

Play Visions 1998 Bald Uakari (marked '8') and Club Earth Quagga

Got them all through a Dutch auction site. Thought some of the PEC figurines were Safari Ltd Authentics, but they're all marked 'PEC ©️ CHINA' and numbered (African wild dog '1', wolf '5', armadillo '6', anteater '12' and fox/kitty '13').

I truly hope I'll be able to show some more of my additions next time!

Not starting any new trades at the moment

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 12:06 pm

Congrats

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 12:06 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Congrats

Thanks, Laura Smile

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 12:56 pm

Julie, it is great to see you back. Very Happy Curiously, Beatrice entered recently the Bald Uakari on TAI with number 8 as you're confirming. We are also studying a way to enter PEC figures and now you present something new, these Authentics were sold by Safari, Schleich, ELC and now PEC too. Is the African wild dog the same mold as the Arctic fox? 13 is the lynx, I guess. Welcome back and thanks for showing your new interesting additions! Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 1:02 pm

Roger wrote:
Julie, it is great to see you back. Very Happy Curiously, Beatrice entered recently the Bald Uakari on TAI with number 8 as you're confirming. We are also studying a way to enter PEC figures and now you present something new, these Authentics were sold by Safari, Schleich, ELC and now PEC too. Is the African wild dog the same mold as the Arctic fox? 13 is the lynx, I guess. Welcome back and thanks for showing your new interesting additions! Very Happy

Thanks, Roger Smile I really missed the forum and all you guys, good thing Karin got me up-to-date about everything Razz I hope I'll have some more spare time when my internship is finished..
Nice to hear you're working on PEC figurines on TAi! I hadn't heard of them before. Is PEC a brand? Something like AAA/ELC? And a lynx does make sense, though its anatomy is a bit strange.. Razz And what Arctic fox do you mean?
The PEC figurines are pretty rubber-ish and very flexible.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 1:29 pm

Fantastic finds cheers

WOW ! That Bald Uakari bounce  And the quagga ! bounce Very Happy

Those first models are very interesting !
Roger, the three to the right are copies of the Authentics , - I have the wolf, but it says only "5" under his belly Shocked

Left : the Safari Authentics wolf, right :"5" . Very Happy

PS , - PEC, isn't that People's Republic of China ?

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 1:53 pm

Thanks Susanne and Julie! Very Happy I should have checked before on TAI. Actually the lynx like thing doesn't look at all like the Authentics lynx, it looks more like the Arctic fox. Laughing geek
We still don't know anything about PEC, if you see a copyright on it, so it is a trademark. They're probably not copying but reusing known molds of oem companies like Wing Mao, those Authentics, etc.
PRC stands for People's Republic of China, not PEC.
I created a draft PEC page on TAI. The only thing we have to introduce there are their figures but that is also the most important, actually. I believe soon or later we will find, it is countless the amount of info that our community was already able of obtaining with the ehlp of everyone. Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 7:30 pm

Awesome additions! I never knew there were copies of the authentics!

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 3:13 am

Thanks Susanne, Roger and Fallon Smile

Roger wrote:
I created a draft PEC page on TAI.

Good work, Roger! As soon as I'm home again, I'll photograph my PEC figurines individually for TAi.

Yesterday was my lucky day: my very first order from MPV came in! cheers I got myself 4 figurines, but there are also 3 for others (not pictured below), so 7 in total. My father sent me these pictures, better pictures will follow.

CollectA manatee calves 88456 and 88457

Science & Nature 75484 echidna (small)

Science & Nature 75380 Dingo (small)

Still a lot to photograph as soon as I'm home again ^^

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 3:49 am

Four absolutely gorgeous treasures cheers

I can't resist echidnas or dingos, - and those manatee calves are adoreable drunken

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:01 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Four absolutely gorgeous treasures cheers

I can't resist echidnas or dingos, - and those manatee calves are adoreable drunken

Thanks, Susanne cheers
And same here, but I think all Australian/New Zealand animals are hard to resist What a Face
Yes, I'm really happy with these manatee calves; they're my first CollectA Sirenians and I love them!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 5:02 am

Those are great additions, echidnas are particularly interesting creatures! :)
Great that you'll take pictures to put on PEC section, Beatrice will put on TAI her PEC collection so maybe you can save some work if you wait a little. :)
Though, TAI is also needing pictures of all CollectA manatees, here. A good chance to increase the manatee clan. elephant

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 5:10 am

Roger wrote:
Those are great additions, echidnas are particularly interesting creatures! :)
Great that you'll take pictures to put on PEC section, Beatrice will put on TAI her PEC collection so maybe you can save some work if you wait a little. :)
Though, TAI is also needing pictures of all CollectA manatees, here. A good chance to increase the manatee clan. elephant

Thanks, Roger! Well I need to photograph those PEC figurines for my own site nevertheless, but I'm not sure when I'll be home again to do so. And I noticed the CollectA manatees are still missing from TAi! I'll write that down on my to-do-list Razz

Last edited by Tarunyada on Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 6:07 am

I love the science and nature Dingo. Been wanting to get him for a while now! Congrats on all your new additions!

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 6:09 am

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
I love the science and nature Dingo. Been wanting to get him for a while now! Congrats on all your new additions!

Thanks, Fallon Smile Yes, he had been on my wishlist for quite a while now Razz Next step will be the large version. Good luck on getting him!

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 6:35 am

Tarunyada wrote:

Thanks, Fallon Smile Yes, he had been on my wishlist for quite a while now Razz Next step will be the large version. Good luck on getting him!

You're welcome! I actually just found and ordered both on Mini Zoo! They are beautifully detailed replicas, I can't wait to get them!

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 9:33 am

Congratulations. Lovely additions as per usual

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 9:58 am

Tarunyada wrote:

You're welcome! I actually just found and ordered both on Mini Zoo! They are beautifully detailed replicas, I can't wait to get them!

Hurray, I'm looking forward to see it in your additions topic Smile Did you order the Mojö wolf pup as well? Razz

Wilorvise wrote:
Congratulations. Lovely additions as per usual

Thank you very much, Laura ^^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 32 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next