Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Beautieful additions Julie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 7:33 pm

widukind wrote:
Beautieful additions Julie :)

Thanks, Andreas Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:27 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AAA Tiger Prawn (small) and 'Made in Hong Kong' zebra and gorilla

'Made in Hong Kong' zebra with Playmobil one for comparison

Just found out the Playmobil like gorilla and zebra are part of an old Fisher Price set from the 1970s, called 'Safari'. It also included a lion, a tiger and a giraffe.

Photographs by their owners!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:50 pm

Congrats Julie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 1:48 am

Love your Hong Kong zebra, Julie. Unstriped lower legs and belly make it look very special. Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 2:03 am

Congratulations. You come up with cool brands I've never heard of :)

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 6:11 pm

Thanks, friends! I especially love my zebra, I think it looks pretty realistic for such a figurine. Maybe I'll be able to find the lion, tiger and giraffe one day as well Smile

Wilorvise wrote:

Fisher Price still produces animal figurines, but in a completely different style from what they used to make. They're focussed on little children and make child-friendly animals. They actually have some pretty fun figures:

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 10:17 pm

Lol I was talking about different surprise egg series with Karin the other day when we came up with Zaini, an Italian brand that makes surprise eggs just like Ferrero does. Looks like they have some sort of contract with Disney, for all their series are Disney. Today I took a break from all the school work and went to the local mall, where I found Zaini chocolate eggs from Disney Pixar's The Good Dinosaur! Couldn't help myself but getting one (the chocolate was actually better than Ferrero's Kinder surprise eggs!). Here's my Zaini The Good Dinosaur Nash (T-rex) figurine!

It consists of two parts and is hand painted. It's pretty small (2,5x5 cm) with pretty simple yet good painting. Love it <3

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 10:42 pm

Zaini all the way <3 Very Happy New addiction! XD I don't mind, CHOCOLATE! Razz

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 10:55 pm

I agree with Ropoger, - that zebra is beautyful Very Happy

And the AAA prawn, - WOW Shocked Applause

Laughing Laughing that little dino looks at you with adoring eyes, - how enormously cute drunken

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:32 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Thanks, friends! I especially love my zebra, I think it looks pretty realistic for such a figurine. Maybe I'll be able to find the lion, tiger and giraffe one day as well Smile

Wilorvise wrote:

Fisher Price still produces animal figurines, but in a completely different style from what they used to make. They're focussed on little children and make child-friendly animals. They actually have some pretty fun figures:

Would you believe I just didn't see the caption? We have the zebra kangaroo crocodile and one or two others. Oopsy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 5:33 pm

After a very strange, unsatisfying day at school I came home a bit perplexed. But then my father messaged me a photograph of an envelope adressed to me and the start of my weekend was good again <3 Meet my very cute new friend:

AAA Platypus

Oh my look at those eyes, I want to hug this creature <3 She always has a baby, by the way. Hope to get that one someday as well. Thanks to Karin for linking this beauty to me and to my father for the photographs!
I'll be home again somewhere next week; I'll definitely make propper pictures for TAi than!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:59 pm

Beautieflu platypus Julie :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:00 pm

widukind wrote:
Beautieflu platypus Julie :)

Thanks, Andreas! cheers

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 11:25 pm

I am really happy that i could help you with this cute critter <3

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 4:37 pm

So I was finally able to catch up photographing additions today. I'm not even sure if I covered everything, because it was so much Laughing Well I hope you'll enjoy!

Flea Market King's Day - 27 April 2016
The flea market we went to every year wasn't there anymore, so I was a bit disappointed. But we went to another one. The score is less than last year, but still some pretty figurines! I also bought lots of books, movies, some plushies, a lovely Merida (Disney Pixar's Brave) doll and some other stuff.

All figurines together

4x Schleich-S, 1x Papo and 1x Bullyland

2x AAA, 1x Toy Major, 1x Playmobil, 1x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and 3x China

CollectA 88221 Becklespinax

Breyer Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Stablemates Rain

Random Flea Market Finds - ??? 2016
Some animal figurines my mother found at a flea market (I can't even remember when this was xD). Including Schleich-S arabian foal.

Dutch Auction Site Lot - May 2016
A lot of animal figurines, all sorts. I only photographed the sea life animals. Some made in China sea stars and crabs (PV copies?) and 2x Play Visions hourglass dolphin.

Surprise Trade with Karin - May 2016
She did it again <3 We always do 'surprise' trades, which started just with animal figurines, but we put so much more in the packages nowadays.. xD Hers will be on the way next week (haha ik wil echt je reactie zien xD). This packages included a lovely sloth plush, two Zootopia poseable figurines (Nick the red fox and Finnick the fennec), CollectA 2016 catalogue, Schleich 2016 January-June retailer guide, resin dollhouse figurines, Ferrero Natoons, and more!

Various - Ferrero Natoons right from the dice

The cutest resin dollhouse birds <3

..and even more!

Bullyland Disney Pixar's Finding Nemo turtle baby, Squirt! This guy is so cool  Cool

MPV Figurines - June 2016
I already showed them here, but here's a better photograph: 2x CollectA manatee calves (swimming and sitting) and Science & Nature dingo and echidna (both small versions).

eBay AAA Platypus - June 2016
Got this adorable monotreme from someone in Poland. Now I still need to get her baby!

eBay SeaWorld Manatees - June 2016
You may have already seen this treasures in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] topic, but these beatuies arrived last Wednesday from the UK <3 SeaWorld Orlanda manatee with her calf.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I just went to our local thrift store. I said to Karin: 'Don't expect any animal figurines!' Guess what I took home Laughing Will be up soon..

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 4:48 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I just went to our local thrift store. I said to Karin: 'Don't expect any animal figurines!' Guess what I took home Laughing Will be up soon..

So I found this wonderful The Lion King board game I had been looking for for quite some years. And I got a shoebox filled with animal figurines <3

Albert Heijn WWF figurines

The tiniest and cutest elephant I've ever seen <3

Little dog (Beagle?)

Las but not least: Play Visions 1998 cape buffalo!

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 6:07 pm

Congrats Julie! There are some really pretty figurines there Shocked too much to say them all, but i must say i really like those sea stars, xD and rain! I love you I love you  She surely is a great addition to your spirit-collection! :3

..and if it's not too much to ask, what is that little owl in the very first picture, next to the crocodile..?
..It looks too cute!! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 6:11 pm

Dhaaaahhmmm gurl!!! <3 <3
If you keep going this way, I will be drooling my keyboard under in no time Razz

(Geef me dan het pakje, dan kun je mijn reactie zien! >.< Razz :3)

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 6:42 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
Congrats Julie! There are some really pretty figurines there Shocked too much to say them all, but i must say i really like those sea stars, xD and rain! I love you I love you  She surely is a great addition to your spirit-collection! :3

..and if it's not too much to ask, what is that little owl in the very first picture, next to the crocodile..?
..It looks too cute!! Very Happy

Thanks, Nardien ^^ Yes, I was very surprised to find Breyer at the King's Day flea market - and even more surprised that it was Rain <3

The little barn owl next to the Safari Ltd Authentics crocodile is the Albert Heijn WWF Barn Owl from the 2003 'Holland's Jungle Series'. These series (I think you came a cross a lot of them in flea markets, but you can find them all here) came in desserts sold in the Albert Heijn between 2000 and 2005.

NightLioness wrote:
Dhaaaahhmmm gurl!!! <3 <3
If you keep going this way, I will be drooling my keyboard under in no time Razz

(Geef me dan het pakje, dan kun je mijn reactie zien! >.< Razz :3)

Hehe, thanks <3

AAAAAAAAAAAAH bijna xD

Back to top Go down
AkaiHawke

AkaiHawke

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 6:47 pm

Congrats on your new, wonderful additions! :)
i really like that Rain stablemate!
again, congrats!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 6:49 pm

AkaiHawke wrote:
Congrats on your new, wonderful additions! :)
i really like that Rain stablemate!
again, congrats!!! Very Happy

Thank you very much, Akai! cheers
Yes, I'm really happy with her <3

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 6:57 pm

Congratulations!

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 7:13 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Congratulations!

Thank you, Laura Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 10:40 pm

HOLY HAMSTER !!! SO many nice models cheers

I love the carbs and starfish, and the manatees, of course, and the AAA playpus WOW !!! and ...and Spirit ...and ( ohh, so many nice ones Very Happy ) ...but perhaps the PV buffalo is the most wonderful of them all !!!! drunken Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 33 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next