Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 9:44 am

Many nice models again Julie !! Congrats :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:50 pm

Thank you very much, dear Susanne and Andreas! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 9:01 pm

I finally got time again to visit my local Schleich/Papo shop today. I always visit a nearby thrift store as well when visiting that shop, so I got some nice additions to show!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thrift store finds: including ELC cow and geese, AAA polar bear cub and Club Earth sawfish

Papo 50205 house mouse (2016)

Series of small animals, only marked with '1014'

I was able to get the second Schleich-S catalogue as well, you can check it out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. You can find a walkaround of the Papo house mouse [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. That's it for now! ^^

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 9:28 pm

Nice thrift-store finds Very Happy The Papo mouse is way better and the poor badger they made Sad
Big congrats on all of them <3

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 9:42 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Nice thrift-store finds Very Happy The Papo mouse is way better and the poor badger they made Sad
Big congrats on all of them <3

Thanks, Karin Smile Yes I looked so much forward to that badger, but look what they did to that poor face.. :c

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 10:23 pm

Wonderful additions! The cow and mouse especially. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 10:49 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Wonderful additions! The cow and mouse especially. Very Happy

Thank you very much, Paige Smile

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 8:56 am

Beautyful finds Very Happy

That little 1014-series is is very interesting. The style of the elephant, rhino, hippo look very much like the later Safari Authentics study

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 7:11 pm

Congrats again Julie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 8:27 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful finds Very Happy

That little 1014-series is is very interesting. The style of the elephant, rhino, hippo look very much like the later Safari Authentics  study

Thank you, Susanne! cheers
They are actually quite well detailed for such small figurines. I thought they might be Mojö minis at first, but they aren't scratch

widukind wrote:
Congrats again Julie :)

Thanks, Andreas Smile

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 7:04 pm

Congratulations for all your new additions, Julie. Figures marked 1014, what a strange thing, I didn't know Dutch people manufactured plastic toys more than 1000 years ago. Laughing Wink Love your AAA platypus. Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 7:09 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations for all your new additions, Julie. Figures marked 1014, what a strange thing, I didn't know Dutch people manufactured plastic toys more than 1000 years ago.  Laughing Wink Love your AAA platypus. Very Happy

Thank you, Roger! cheers
Haha yes, we Dutch know our priorities Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:48 pm

I got some nice new figurines to show you all Smile Last Saturday I went to my favourite thrift store and I was able to visit 3 flea markets at Sunday cheers And I found some stuff in the city yesterday as well. Unfortunately not the Schleich 2016 gemsbok and pangolin at my local Schleich store (they have problems with their supplier and they won't have them until September Sad ). But here are the figurines I was able to get:

Saturday thrift store finds: Funrise horse, old Ferrero hippo, 3x vintage toys, lovely deer (what brand??) and 4x China/unknown

Sunday flea market finds..

..Schleich-S elephants and polar bear cub and Bullyland hannoverian foal..

..ELC farm figurines..

..Club Earth shire, Play Visions Orinoco crocodile, New Ray Newfoundlander, Chap Mei ankylosaurus (?) and AAA starfish..

..and the rest, including 3x Grand Champions cows and yet another Japan horse

Yesterday city finds: Britains Ltd metal feeder, Safari Ltd Pets TOOB flop eared rabbit, Bandai 'Finding Dory' blindbag Becky (bird) and
(second hand) Schleich-S 40177 zoo water ditch (2002-2005)

That's it for now. Please don't hesitate to ask for any individual photographs! I already have them, I still have to edit them on my laptop Razz

Still expecting a package from eBay.. Hope it'll be here before I'll leaving for holidays this Saturday..

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 11:16 pm

HOLY Hamster ! So many great finds !! affraid

What a wonderful time you must have had cheers Applause

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 11:18 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
HOLY Hamster ! So many great finds !! affraid

What a wonderful time you must have had cheers Applause

Yes, it's so exciting because you never know what you'll find at thrift stores and flea markets. It's great searching through bins full with toys, hoping for animal figurines.. And than finding, for example, a sandwichbag full with farm themed ELC figurines! It's great! cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 2:38 am

Julie, I see you've boght a new larger house before going on holidays! That's an impressive lot of various and diversified figures! Congratulations! Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 3:56 am

So many animals!!! Those ELCs are great! I love you

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 5:01 am

Congrats on your finds. :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 10:18 am

Unbelievable catches Julie :)

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 1:39 pm

<3 Always a treat to see your finds Very Happy

Do you know the brand of the tiiinnyyy sea lion and octopus? :3

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 3:51 pm

Thank you all, friends! cheers

Roger wrote:
Julie, I see you've boght a new larger house before going on holidays!

Haha I could definitely use a larger house with such a hobby Laughing

NightLioness wrote:
Do you know the brand of the tiiinnyyy sea lion and octopus? :3

No, unfortunately not. Yet they really remind me of that tiny blue dolphin I have.. (Heb ik daar niet ooit eentje van aan jou gegeven, bij één van onze eerste trades? scratch Kan het me al niet eens meer herinneren Laughing ) The tiny blue dolphins on the right of this old picture of mine: click.

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 5:04 pm

Today arrived one of the best packages I've ever received <3 I'm still waiting for an package from eBay (which should have arrived already Neutral ), but it was another package. But I'm actually sure this one is even better than the one from eBay.. bounce This package included a trade I did with Beatrice ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]). It also included two figurines from a trade with Sean ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), which made a little detour through Germany. I already was really excited when opening it, for I knew it included three new Sirenians (!!!). But when I took the paper off the figurines I saw dear (and crazy!!! Laughing ) Beatrice included some other treasures as well I love you I'll stop talking now, just look at these wonderful figurines!

All the wonderful figurines together <3

HUGE Bullyland 67371 manatee cow (from Beatrice) and Kaiyodo Aqualand + Bandaï Animal Kaiser 15909 dugong (from Sean)

Extra treasures from Beatrice: Schleich-S 13228 Hanoverian (white), 13210-1 Darley Arabian, 13210 Darley Arabian (spotted),
14650 badger and 14241 raven <333

Dear Beatrice and Sean, thanks again for these wonderful trades <3 It's so nice to see my Sirenian collection growing like this! And Beatrice, thank you so much for these treasures. I'm so close completing my Schleich-S horse collection now.. drunken

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 5:50 pm

Lovely additions. Congrats!

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 6:00 pm

Happy to help!

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 6:00 pm

Lovely additions!! Applause Applause

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next