Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]   Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:04 pm

Thank you, Laura, Sean and Taylor! cheers

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]   Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Do you know the brand of the tiiinnyyy sea lion and octopus? :3

No, unfortunately not. Yet they really remind me of that tiny blue dolphin I have.. (Heb ik daar niet ooit eentje van aan jou gegeven, bij één van onze eerste trades? scratch Kan het me al niet eens meer herinneren Laughing ) The tiny blue dolphins on the right of this old picture of mine: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Oh, it looks like one of the series indeed Very Happy Nice! Hope you will find more of those Very Happy
(Niet dat ik weet eigenlijk... o.0 Zie hem hier niet liggen bij mijn andere dolfijnen... XD Wel heb je Safari LTD mini manatee en mini zeehond gegeven XD)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]   Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:06 pm

Do you know the brand of the tiiinnyyy sea lion and octopus? :3

No, unfortunately not. Yet they really remind me of that tiny blue dolphin I have.. (Heb ik daar niet ooit eentje van aan jou gegeven, bij één van onze eerste trades? scratch Kan het me al niet eens meer herinneren Laughing ) The tiny blue dolphins on the right of this old picture of mine: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Oh, it looks like one of the series indeed Very Happy Nice! Hope you will find more of those Very Happy
(Niet dat ik weet eigenlijk... o.0 Zie hem hier niet liggen bij mijn andere dolfijnen... XD Wel heb je Safari LTD mini manatee en mini zeehond gegeven XD)

I hope they have a manatee or dugong from the same series, of course x3

(Ah dan heb ik dat waarschijnlijk gedroomd of zo xD)

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]   Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:12 pm

I have always loved the Schleich Raven but it is SOOOO expensive whenever I come across one. Lucky you to have gotten it! Wonderful lot of additions you have there!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: whitefire_wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]   Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:28 pm

WOW !!!! What a fabulous flock of fantastic treasures bounce cheers Applause

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:39 am

Nice additions again Julie :)

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:53 am

Thanks, Fallon, Susanne and Andreas! sunny

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]   Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:14 pm

Got some additions to show you guys again Smile First, my Learning Resources Endangered Animals set, which arrived the day before we left for our holiday. You can find a walkaround and review [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I also found some animal figurines whilst travelling in Germany (Schleich and Ravensburger Tiptoi) and France (Bullyland).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Learning Resources [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Endangered Animals Set including giant panda, albatross, cheetah, black rhinoceros and manatee

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bullyland [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Fjord stallion, Ravensburger Tiptoi 2016 Wolf and Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Pangolin

You can find a quick Ravensburger Tiptoi 2016 Wolf walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]   Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:16 pm

Congrats Julie! They are very nice! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]   Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:17 pm

Congrats Julie! They are very nice! cheers

Thank you very much, Anna Very Happy

SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]   Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:51 pm

Ahhhh! You got that lovely, old Bullyland Fjord cheers Applause

Isn't that pangolin a gem ? I was fortunate to get one a couple of days ago, and I can't stop looking at it drunken

Wonderful and/or interesting additions all of them Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]   Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:04 pm

Big congrats Julie, nice catches again :)

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]   Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:01 pm

I really like your holiday findings! Lucky girl! Very Happy

How nice to hear your favorite music while you are searching for animals <3
Did your father brought any music with him?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]   Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:28 pm

Thank you, dear Susanne, Andreas and Karin! cheers

Ahhhh! You got that lovely, old Bullyland Fjord cheers Applause

Yes, I was so lucky to get him! cheers The shop only sold Schleich and Papo (which I bought can get locally) and Bullyland Disney figurines. This old fjord was the only Bullyland animal figurine they sold. Couldn't leave him there Razz

Isn't that pangolin a gem ? I was fortunate to get one a couple of days ago, and I can't stop looking at it  drunken

Yes, it is. I still can't believe Schleich made a pangolin these days <3

Did your father brought any music with him?

Yes, he actually bought 4 CDs xD

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]   Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:46 pm

Congratulations, Julie! cheers I still need to get that Schleich Pangolin yet. The more I see it, the more I like it! And of course, the Ravensburger wolf...drunken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: whitefire_wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]   Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:10 am

I have to second Fallon's words about that pangolin. It is great to recover the excitment of getting a new Schleich. Very Happy
Congratulations for all your new figures. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]   Today at 7:27 am

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.07]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35