Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 24
Joined : 2011-06-29
Posts : 982

PostSubject: General Additions   Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:05 pm

I Love all these wonderful animal figurines. Wow you must have more of them than me now. I am so glad to see you found the Eco dome manatee set! Huge congrats! cheers Shocked

_________________
Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

avatar

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 36
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 2392

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:44 am

Wow, I also missed so many, so different, so interesting models here affraid
Julie, you always find so interesting and great models :)

Actually, I also found this Disney Zootopia's Nick Wilde, but because it was without box, I didn`t know, that it is a model from Disney... Now thank`s to You, I know :)
I bought it actually for our friend , our Fox-collector :)
So Roger, if you see this, I hope you don`t mind to have one animated fox model for your collection :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KOSTA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4438

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:50 am

And we are very thankful to have you as a member Julie <3

Next package will be not as big as this one Laughing Dahm, I did overdid it a bit XD
Can't wait for the next package that arrives to you, so excited!!! Very Happy

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
75senta75
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 51
Joined : 2011-11-09
Posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:51 pm

It´s always fantastic to see your newcomers, because you often find so very rare figures. cheers sunny sunny

_________________
Yvette
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:50 am

Thank you very much, Lance, Kosta, Karin and Yvette! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Dahm, I did overdid it a bit XD

I told you so Laughing

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26455

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:21 pm

Oh my god, beautieful newcomers Julie!! And you found the K&M octopus and the Aruba rattle snake. I hope to find these figurines too :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oh my god, beautieful newcomers Julie!! And you found the K&M octopus and the Aruba rattle snake. I hope to find these figurines too :)

Thank you, Andreas! Very Happy I'll be sending the K&M octopus towards Beatrice, but I might be able to do a little trade with you with the Aruba rattlesnake, for I do not need it in my collection Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26455

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oh my god, beautieful newcomers Julie!! And you found the K&M octopus and the Aruba rattle snake. I hope to find these figurines too :)

Thank you, Andreas! Very Happy I'll be sending the K&M octopus towards Beatrice, but I might be able to do a little trade with you with the Aruba rattlesnake, for I do not need it in my collection Wink

Sounds great, thank you :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21923

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:54 pm

Always surprising additions, I love especially the Alphadon! cat

Julie, I know you're busy but when possible could you provide pictures and informationsabout your Toy Major figures, namely the hippo, elephant, zebra, rhinoceros, widebeest... on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No hurries at all, just take all the time you need. flower

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wow, I also missed so many, so different, so interesting models here affraid
Julie, you always find so interesting and great models :)

Actually, I also found this Disney Zootopia's Nick Wilde, but because it was without box, I didn`t know, that it is a model from Disney... Now thank`s to You, I know :)
I bought it actually for our friend , our Fox-collector :)
So Roger, if you see this, I hope you don`t mind to have one animated fox model for your collection :)

Laughing Obviously I don't mind and actually, I have the Bullyland version that Susanne gave me some time ago. I just don't know why I haven't added it in my collection thread. scratch Sleep

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

avatar

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 36
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 2392

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Always surprising additions, I love especially the Alphadon! cat

Julie, I know you're busy but when possible could you provide pictures and informationsabout your Toy Major figures, namely the hippo, elephant, zebra, rhinoceros, widebeest... on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No hurries at all, just take all the time you need. flower

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wow, I also missed so many, so different, so interesting models here affraid
Julie, you always find so interesting and great models :)

Actually, I also found this Disney Zootopia's Nick Wilde, but because it was without box, I didn`t know, that it is a model from Disney... Now thank`s to You, I know :)
I bought it actually for our friend , our Fox-collector :)
So Roger, if you see this, I hope you don`t mind to have one animated fox model for your collection :)

Laughing Obviously I don't mind and actually, I have the Bullyland version that Susanne gave me some time ago. I just don't know why I haven't added it in my collection thread. scratch Sleep

Great cheers this model is a bit smaller then the Bullyland one, but also very lovely :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KOSTA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

avatar

Country/State : Nederland
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-10-24
Posts : 1191

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:53 pm

What a lot of nice finds and additons.
great to see al thos lovely's got a nive home know!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:25 pm

Thank you very much, Roger and Demi! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Julie, I know you're busy but when possible could you provide pictures and informationsabout your Toy Major figures, namely the hippo, elephant, zebra, rhinoceros, widebeest... on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No hurries at all, just take all the time you need. flower

No problem at all! I already have an individual photo ready, I'm just not sure about the year. I think it was 1994 scratch I'll check as soon as I'm home again!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:10 am

Dear STS friends,

Long time no see! As you may have noticed, I've been absent from STS for a few months. Nothing to worry about, I'm alright, doing fine! I'm just really busy with school and life, and my head is just one big chaos and I have trouble with dividing my attention to different things. When I am at STS, I sometimes forget to pay attention to school. I just have to find a way of dividing my attention, that's all Razz

But I sure have missed the lot of you, and I sure haven't stopped collecting in the meantime! I have lots of additions, I kind of lost count. I'll try to show most of it, but I can't guarantee that I can cover everything I acquired in the meantime Laughing

Of course dear Karin kept me informed about the most important hightlights (and downfalls) in the world of collecting animal figurines and of STS. I think I have lots to read about Schleich management and Photobucket fails, I presume xD

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you all around the forum again! cheers

Kindest regards,

Julie

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26455

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Dear STS friends,

Long time no see! As you may have noticed, I've been absent from STS for a few months. Nothing to worry about, I'm alright, doing fine! I'm just really busy with school and life, and my head is just one big chaos and I have trouble with dividing my attention to different things. When I am at STS, I sometimes forget to pay attention to school. I just have to find a way of dividing my attention, that's all Razz

But I sure have missed the lot of you, and I sure haven't stopped collecting in the meantime! I have lots of additions, I kind of lost count. I'll try to show most of it, but I can't guarantee that I can cover everything I acquired in the meantime Laughing

Of course dear Karin kept me informed about the most important hightlights (and downfalls) in the world of collecting animal figurines and of STS. I think I have lots to read about Schleich management and Photobucket fails, I presume xD

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you all around the forum again! cheers

Kindest regards,

Julie

Hope to see you very soon with all the power again :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hope to see you very soon with all the power again :)

Thank you very much, Andreas! cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21923

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:04 pm

Julie, it is wonderful that you are back and well! flower
It is a fact, sometimes STS takes a lot of our precious time and it is not always easy to keep track of everything. School is a really important affair and obviously it should be your priority. I hope you find, meanwhile, some time to show your additions and let us know about you. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Julie, it is wonderful that you are back and well! flower
It is a fact, sometimes STS takes a lot of our precious time and it is not always easy to keep track of everything. School is a really important affair and obviously it should be your priority. I hope you find, meanwhile, some time to show your additions and let us know about you. Very Happy

Thank you very much, Roger! cheers I sure have a lot of additions to show, but I have to sort out my photos first. They're a bit of a chaos as well Laughing

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:23 pm

Due to all the mess with the Photobucket photos lately, I decided to create a new additions topic. You can find it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   

Back to top Go down
 
Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: