Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: General Additions   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 8:05 pm

I Love all these wonderful animal figurines. Wow you must have more of them than me now. I am so glad to see you found the Eco dome manatee set! Huge congrats! cheers Shocked

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 12:44 am

Wow, I also missed so many, so different, so interesting models here affraid
Julie, you always find so interesting and great models :)

Actually, I also found this Disney Zootopia's Nick Wilde, but because it was without box, I didn`t know, that it is a model from Disney... Now thank`s to You, I know :)
I bought it actually for our friend , our Fox-collector :)
So Roger, if you see this, I hope you don`t mind to have one animated fox model for your collection :)

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 10:50 am

And we are very thankful to have you as a member Julie <3

Next package will be not as big as this one Laughing Dahm, I did overdid it a bit XD
Can't wait for the next package that arrives to you, so excited!!! Very Happy

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 10:51 pm

It´s always fantastic to see your newcomers, because you often find so very rare figures. cheers sunny sunny

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 8:50 am

Thank you very much, Lance, Kosta, Karin and Yvette! cheers

NightLioness wrote:
Dahm, I did overdid it a bit XD

I told you so Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 6:21 pm

Oh my god, beautieful newcomers Julie!! And you found the K&M octopus and the Aruba rattle snake. I hope to find these figurines too :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 8:17 pm

widukind wrote:
Oh my god, beautieful newcomers Julie!! And you found the K&M octopus and the Aruba rattle snake. I hope to find these figurines too :)

Thank you, Andreas! Very Happy I'll be sending the K&M octopus towards Beatrice, but I might be able to do a little trade with you with the Aruba rattlesnake, for I do not need it in my collection Wink

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 8:56 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
widukind wrote:

Thank you, Andreas! Very Happy I'll be sending the K&M octopus towards Beatrice, but I might be able to do a little trade with you with the Aruba rattlesnake, for I do not need it in my collection Wink

Sounds great, thank you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 11:54 pm

Always surprising additions, I love especially the Alphadon! cat

Julie, I know you're busy but when possible could you provide pictures and informationsabout your Toy Major figures, namely the hippo, elephant, zebra, rhinoceros, widebeest... on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No hurries at all, just take all the time you need. flower

costicuba wrote:

Actually, I also found this Disney Zootopia's Nick Wilde, but because it was without box, I didn`t know, that it is a model from Disney... Now thank`s to You, I know :)
So Roger, if you see this, I hope you don`t mind to have one animated fox model for your collection :)

Laughing Obviously I don't mind and actually, I have the Bullyland version that Susanne gave me some time ago. I just don't know why I haven't added it in my collection thread. scratch Sleep

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 12:01 am

Roger wrote:
Always surprising additions, I love especially the Alphadon! cat

Julie, I know you're busy but when possible could you provide pictures and informationsabout your Toy Major figures, namely the hippo, elephant, zebra, rhinoceros, widebeest... on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

costicuba wrote:

Laughing Obviously I don't mind and actually, I have the Bullyland version that Susanne gave me some time ago. I just don't know why I haven't added it in my collection thread. scratch Sleep

Great cheers this model is a bit smaller then the Bullyland one, but also very lovely :)

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:53 pm

What a lot of nice finds and additons.
great to see al thos lovely's got a nive home know!

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 3:25 pm

Thank you very much, Roger and Demi! cheers

Roger wrote:

No problem at all! I already have an individual photo ready, I'm just not sure about the year. I think it was 1994 scratch I'll check as soon as I'm home again!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 10:10 am

Dear STS friends,

Long time no see! As you may have noticed, I've been absent from STS for a few months. Nothing to worry about, I'm alright, doing fine! I'm just really busy with school and life, and my head is just one big chaos and I have trouble with dividing my attention to different things. When I am at STS, I sometimes forget to pay attention to school. I just have to find a way of dividing my attention, that's all Razz

But I sure have missed the lot of you, and I sure haven't stopped collecting in the meantime! I have lots of additions, I kind of lost count. I'll try to show most of it, but I can't guarantee that I can cover everything I acquired in the meantime Laughing

Of course dear Karin kept me informed about the most important hightlights (and downfalls) in the world of collecting animal figurines and of STS. I think I have lots to read about Schleich management and Photobucket fails, I presume xD

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you all around the forum again! cheers

Kindest regards,

Julie

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Dear STS friends,

Long time no see! As you may have noticed, I've been absent from STS for a few months. Nothing to worry about, I'm alright, doing fine! I'm just really busy with school and life, and my head is just one big chaos and I have trouble with dividing my attention to different things. When I am at STS, I sometimes forget to pay attention to school. I just have to find a way of dividing my attention, that's all Razz

But I sure have missed the lot of you, and I sure haven't stopped collecting in the meantime! I have lots of additions, I kind of lost count. I'll try to show most of it, but I can't guarantee that I can cover everything I acquired in the meantime Laughing

Of course dear Karin kept me informed about the most important hightlights (and downfalls) in the world of collecting animal figurines and of STS. I think I have lots to read about Schleich management and Photobucket fails, I presume xD

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you all around the forum again! cheers

Kindest regards,

Julie

Hope to see you very soon with all the power again :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 7:47 pm

widukind wrote:
Hope to see you very soon with all the power again :)

Thank you very much, Andreas! cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 9:04 pm

Julie, it is wonderful that you are back and well! flower
It is a fact, sometimes STS takes a lot of our precious time and it is not always easy to keep track of everything. School is a really important affair and obviously it should be your priority. I hope you find, meanwhile, some time to show your additions and let us know about you. Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 10:50 pm

Roger wrote:
Julie, it is wonderful that you are back and well! flower
It is a fact, sometimes STS takes a lot of our precious time and it is not always easy to keep track of everything. School is a really important affair and obviously it should be your priority. I hope you find, meanwhile, some time to show your additions and let us know about you. Very Happy

Thank you very much, Roger! cheers I sure have a lot of additions to show, but I have to sort out my photos first. They're a bit of a chaos as well Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:23 pm

Due to all the mess with the Photobucket photos lately, I decided to create a new additions topic. You can find it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37