Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ertl Collectible Animals Models

Go down 
+6
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
JonasV
LeeAnn
widukind
WolfSpirit-73
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfSpirit-73

WolfSpirit-73

Country/State : USA

Ertl Collectible Animals Models Empty
PostSubject: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 3:48 am

Does any one remember the Ertl Collectible animals models; they were made around the mid 90's up until the early 2000's. Each set featured one adult an one baby. sets were mostly of different horse breeds but included were also Cattle- both Dairy & Beef breeds- and Dogs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by WolfSpirit-73 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:05 am

Welcome here:)

I know Ertl but i dont have any because that was farm animals.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WolfSpirit-73

WolfSpirit-73

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:07 am

great! I have them cause I was a farm kid so naturally I'm attracted to farm toys but I'll collect just about any animal :)
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:53 am

I used to have an ERTL set of Cocker Spaniels, the adult and puppy. I sold them on eBay before I found STS.

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:07 am

Interesting... The cows and horses looks nice!

Are these models yours? It would be nice to see closer pics Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:43 am

I would love to get some of those someday...  drunken Great collection there.  Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:29 am

I have the Angus bull, - he is great  cheers 

persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:43 pm

I didn't know this brand but these horses look like great!
Back to top Go down
WolfSpirit-73

WolfSpirit-73

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:25 am

jonesee wrote:

yes these are mine & I'll see what i can do about close ups; sorry for their rough condition; they were well played with.
here is a close up groupe shot of the dogs that I have :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I never fininshed aquiring a compleate line of all Ertl collectible animals before they were discontinued & dissapered for forever  Crying or Very sad 

Last edited by WolfSpirit-73 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:27 am

They look very nice! Do you have all the existing sets or did they made more?

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:31 am

WolfSpirit-73 wrote:
jonesee wrote:

yes these are mine & I'll see what i can do about close ups; sorry for their rough condition; they were well played with.
here is a close up groupe shot of the dogs :
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/044/e/4/ertl_dogs_by_kp_wolfspirit_73-d769saf.jpg

Wow lucky you! Congrats!

Thanks, I usually don't like dog figurines so much but these are interesting... I guess they're pretty old?
It would be nice to know where did you get them?

Thanks for the pic! I like these a lot bounce ü

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WolfSpirit-73

WolfSpirit-73

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:33 am

Tarunyada wrote:

they made several sets; the majority came in a blue box similar to this one : http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Ertl-Farm-Country-Collectible-Animals-Brabant-Mare-with-Foal-Collector-Card-/111281916772 before changing over the Green & yellow John Deere boxes. Sadly I   never compleated my collection before they dissappred for forever  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
WolfSpirit-73

WolfSpirit-73

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:36 am

jonesee wrote:
WolfSpirit-73 wrote:
jonesee wrote:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/044/e/4/ertl_dogs_by_kp_wolfspirit_73-d769saf.jpg

Wow lucky you! Congrats!

Thanks, I usually don't like dog figurines so much but these are interesting... I guess they're pretty old?

they're late 90's - Erly 2000's & have long been discontinued. however you may get lucky & still find some on ebay now & then. Wal-mart was the only big retailer that carried them to my knowledge which is where I had acquired mine. Few local farm supply stores also may have carried them as well.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:37 am

WolfSpirit-73 wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

they made several sets; the majority came in a blue box similar to this one : http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Ertl-Farm-Country-Collectible-Animals-Brabant-Mare-with-Foal-Collector-Card-/111281916772  before changing over the Green & yellow  John Deere boxes. Sadly I   never compleated my collection before they dissappred for forever  Crying or Very sad 

Ah, that's a pity to hear. But the sets you do have are amazing! Great collection! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
WolfSpirit-73

WolfSpirit-73

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:39 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I used to have an ERTL set of Cocker Spaniels, the adult and puppy. I sold them on eBay before I found STS.

i think i remember the cocker spanials :)
Back to top Go down
WolfSpirit-73

WolfSpirit-73

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:40 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I would love to get some of those someday...  drunken Great collection there.  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
WolfSpirit-73

WolfSpirit-73

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:42 am

SUSANNE wrote:
I have the Angus bull, - he is great  cheers 

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:33 am

WolfSpirit-73 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
WolfSpirit-73 wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Wow lucky you! Congrats!

they're late 90's - Erly 2000's & have long been discontinued. however you may get lucky & still find some on ebay now & then. Wal-mart was the only big retailer that carried them to my knowledge which is where I had acquired mine. Few local farm supply stores also may have carried them as well.

Okay, that's interesting!
They really are somehow very intriguing...
Thanks for answering!  Smile 

Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 6:33 am

hi found some on ebay if anyone is interested
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FarmCountry-Collectible-Animals-/321351272120?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ad20746b8

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FarmCountry-Collectible-Animals-/321351128116?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ad2051434

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FarmCountry-Collectible-Animals-/321351128116?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ad2051434

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:21 am

Great collection there!!!I have a few of these sets myself and remember seeing them on sale in Walmarts in the USA when I was there on holidays in 1990s.I wished now I had bought them at the time as they seemed to be around for only a short period. Sad  Sad I have gotten some sets from Ebay but they are mostly in the USA and postage is expensive! Sad 
Back to top Go down
WolfSpirit-73

WolfSpirit-73

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 2:14 am

Taos wrote:
Great collection there!!!I have a few of these sets myself and remember seeing them on sale in Walmarts in the USA when I was there on holidays in 1990s.I wished now I had bought them at the time as they seemed to be around for only a short period. Sad  Sad I have gotten some sets from Ebay but they are mostly in the USA and postage is expensive! Sad 

Thanks :) yes sadly they didn't last long here. I'm not sure how long Schleich has been in the US but where I live there's not much in the way of animal replicas being sold out side of the larger cities so its pretty limited & Schleich- which came in shortly before these were discontinued- dominates our largest retailers making these models virtually impossible to track down out side of the internet. & yes postage is expensive Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ertl Collectible Animals Models   Ertl Collectible Animals Models Empty

Back to top Go down

Ertl Collectible Animals Models
Page 1 of 1