Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Britains knights

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaveScriv

Country/State : England

Britains knights Empty
PostSubject: Britains knights   Britains knights EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:30 pm

First, their 'bog standard' knights, which frankly weren't very good. Nice to have a boxed set though, which I bought a few years ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The box lid. They used the same box for their later jousting knights set, which was much nicer, but expensive, so I don't have it.

Now for three (out of 5) of their much admired mounted 'Knights of Agincourt', which I've had, and treasured, since I was a kid, some 50 years ago.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Britains knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britains knights   Britains knights EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:06 pm

Very cool! These remind me of my visit to the Medieval Times restaurant during the Breyer Big Easy Bash! Very Happy cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Britains knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britains knights   Britains knights EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:14 pm

They looks phantastic Dave!! I never saw this knights before:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Britains knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britains knights   Britains knights EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:09 pm

Neat! Looks very nice Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

Country/State : England

Britains knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britains knights   Britains knights EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:30 pm

Late (1963ish boxed set containing 4 out of the original 5 Agincourt foot knights.
The deleted 5th foot knight was a different posed knight with lance.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Britains knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britains knights   Britains knights EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:42 pm

Great again  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Britains knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britains knights   Britains knights EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:25 pm

One question, i found knights in my old colection where i thinked they are Britains, but they are marked only with a H. I will post a pic too later

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Britains knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britains knights   Britains knights Empty

Back to top Go down

Britains knights
Page 1 of 1