Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection

Go down 
+4
LeeAnn
NightLioness
SUSANNE
Tarunyada
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection Empty
PostSubject: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:28 am

When I was a kid, I used to have some great Chap Mei sets. I played with it for hours, together with my brother, who had all kind of soldiers and police men (they look exactley the same like my figurines, so I guess they're Chap Mei as well?). Last Sunday I went to both my parents' houses to search for old toys and found, besides many other toys, my old Chap Mei sets! Here they are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It looks like they're two different series: the series 'Dino Quest' and 'Wild Guard'. If you know anything about these sets, please let me know! cheers

Last edited by Tarunyada on Tue May 13, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:00 am

Wonderful sets Applause 

The elephant is beautyful, and the dinos too, - it is amazing that all the gear is so well preserved after a lot of play. Very Happy 

Chap Mei is a great brand  cheers 

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:02 am

Thanks, Susanne! cheers Yes Chap Mei is a wonderful brand! ^^ Are they still making new sets?

Yes I'm so happy that I could find so much of my old Chap Mei toys, especially all these tiny weapons. Except from one wheel from a car, nothing is broken and even the elephant is still making his sound! cyclops

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Ooooh, the triceratops looks beautiful Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:47 pm

Congrats! Nice figures Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:56 pm

No other brand makes figures as charming as Chap Mei are. Very Happy Others can be cute, realistic, weird, but none are like these. Laughing
It was great that you found some of your toys from your childhood and it is nice that they look in good condition. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Congratulations!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Wow! These are really nice cheers I like them!

Thanks for showing and big congratulations, Julie sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Congratulations!  Very Happy Applause cheers 
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Thanks everyone! Very Happy Chap Mei is an amazing brand and I agree with you, Roger, that no other brand makes them as charming and special as Chap Mei! cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:20 pm

And my additions from last Saturday:

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:22 pm

Great dinosaurs, Julie! Very Happy
Can you find Chap Mei in local shops? scratch

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:26 pm

Nice again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:19 pm

Thanks Roger and Andreas! cheers

Roger wrote:

No, unfortunately not anymore (not in the stores where I come). But I found these two at a thrift store, so they were second hand Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:47 pm

Tarunyada wrote:

Roger wrote:

No, unfortunately not anymore (not in the stores where I come). But I found these two at a thrift store, so they were second hand Wink

Thanks for telling! :)

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:21 am

Congrats! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:26 am

Those dinos are wonderful  cheers 

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:07 am

Thanks 4U and Susanne! cheers

Roger wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Roger wrote:

Thanks for telling! :)

You're welcome! I should look for it in the stores here, for Chap Mei released much series, also with police and soldiers. But I haven't seen Chap Mei around here in years. But maybe they're still selling it somewhere in Portugal  scratch 

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:58 pm

Three more Chap Mei animals were added to my collection since last time! I found two in a local thrift store about a month ago. The third arrived today in a package together with some other animals. Unfortunately I missed this crocodile; I almost bought it at last flea market, but I couldn't find the Chap Mei mark anywhere, so I left it.. Better next time!

the monkey and parasaurolophus are from Chap Mei

I love Chap Mei animals! cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:16 am

Jullie, it is hard to think in a brand whose animals have more character than Chap Mei, fortunately you're being able of finding them and they surely make a party collection. Very Happy
I hope you're luckier next time finding the crocodile, now you've learned a lesson about crocs, you have to know them very well before meeting them. Laughing Wink

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:02 pm

yess! Lovely figures Very Happy The monkey is just too cute xDDD
Well, the panda is not worse!  drunken  Very Happy 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:18 pm

Congrats Julie cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:06 pm

Thanks guys! cheers

The red panda has seen its best days, but I still like it very much! I love you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection   Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's Chap Mei Collection
Page 1 of 1