Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 
 

 Schleich 2015 wishes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
trevok4



Country/State : london UK
Age : 16
Joined : 2012-08-23
Posts : 1201

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:14 pm

we will have to wait and see however I do think its an interesting idea that schleich bring back old models and re-sell them but I think having newer models would be more possible and realistic but we'll see

_________________
T4
Back to top Go down
Thylacineotway



Country/State : Victoria, Australia
Age : 16
Joined : 2014-03-30
Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:26 am

By bringing back old models there would be no weird looking horses.

_________________
Schleich
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise



Country/State : Michigan, USA
Age : 32
Joined : 2014-08-24
Posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
By bringing back old models there would be no weird looking horses.

You sound suspiciously optimistic. I'm sure they'd still find a way Very Happy jocolor

_________________
Laura
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne



Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 46
Joined : 2012-12-14
Posts : 1194

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:34 am

^^
Hahaha!

_________________
Simone  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sadie3112



Country/State : England
Age : 17
Joined : 2014-08-30
Posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
By bringing back old models there would be no weird looking horses.

You sound suspiciously optimistic. I'm sure they'd still find a way Very Happy jocolor

lol!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Abby [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
teardrop



Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 37
Joined : 2012-09-18
Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:43 am

I totally agree with the suggestions for Australian fauna series I read here, that would be really great.

Having in mind that, I do wish a popular company like Schleich to make a series of Critically Endangered species. After all, these are toys - mostly targeted to children, and such an initiative would raise more attention to so many beautiful, important and near extinction animals. Would be nice if these come with a informational booklet...but, stop dreaming Sad

In more practical and realistic manner, here is my wishlist (not only for 2015 :), and I think most of them are popular animals and should also do well on the general toy market, not only for collectors like all of us here:

Ibis
Sifaka
Mongoose
Saola
Eland
(new) Oryx
Pronghorn
African Wild Dog
Mane Wolf
Pangolin
Chameleon
Snow Leopard
Caracal
Ocelot
Clouded Leopard
Black-footed Ferret
Red Panda
Sloth
Tree Kangaroo
Irrawaddy Dolphin, and, actually, some new species of that legendary and fantastic 1:32 scale sea life series


Last edited by teardrop on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A few more highly wanted additions to the wishlist :))
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN



Country/State : CALIFORNIA
Age : 38
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:57 am

Baby bison Calf !
Back to top Go down
schleich515686



Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 20
Joined : 2013-12-29
Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:18 am

Good fellow tree kangaroo
New Male lion
New Tigers
Red panda
Ant eater
New Zebra's
New Rhino
Dove
Crow
Hamerhead shark
Platypus
Arabic Steed
Puma
Snow leopard

and of course
HONEY BADGER

And maybe some fantasy creatures
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector



Country/State : U.S.A
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1615

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:57 pm

We should find out soon hopefully. Very Happy

_________________
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away!"

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
persefone



Country/State : Spain
Age : 29
Joined : 2013-12-25
Posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:54 pm

On Thursday we're gonna see some 2015 figurines
Back to top Go down
Gregory1007



Country/State : United States
Age : 16
Joined : 2014-03-27
Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:23 am

For the past 2 years, I have wanted a schleich to make a mule. Maybe both a adult and foal
Back to top Go down
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 2059

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I totally agree with the suggestions for Australian fauna series I read here, that would be really great.

Having in mind that, I do wish a popular company like Schleich to make a series of Critically Endangered species. After all, these are toys - mostly targeted to children, and such an initiative would raise more attention to so many beautiful, important and near extinction animals. Would be nice if these come with a informational booklet...but, stop dreaming Sad

In more practical and realistic manner, here is my wishlist (not only for 2015 :), and I think most of them are popular animals and should also do well on the general toy market, not only for collectors like all of us here:

Ibis
Sifaka
Mongoose
Saola
Eland
(new) Oryx
Pronghorn
African Wild Dog
Mane Wolf
Pangolin
Chameleon
Snow Leopard
Caracal
Ocelot
Clouded Leopard
Black-footed Ferret
Red Panda
Sloth
Tree Kangaroo
Irrawaddy Dolphin, and, actually, some new species of that legendary and fantastic 1:32 scale sea life series

Great idea... Applause Schleich is probably too busy making comic book characters now to consider this, but it would be nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 wishes!   Today at 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Schleich 2015 wishes!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Similar topics
-
» Schleich 2015 wishes!
» Schleich 2015 retired
» Safari Wishes for 2015
» Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions
» CollectA wishes for 2015

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: