Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Show Us Yours : Water Birds !!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Water Birds !!!!   Sun May 14, 2017 7:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Interesting figure! New Chinese maker? I suppose you don't know the name of the maker but how do you know it is new? Are there more known figures from that maker, Andreas? Very Happy

Oh sorry, that means only new for me. I forgot the little word "My" before. That chinese maker isnt new, i have from that small bird serie a few other. The first was i black woodpecker that i traded with Sergey :)

Thanks, is the black woodpecker [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] study

Yes, this one. That all are pencil toppers.

Those are the pencil toppers from Wing Mau, you can see more [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Water Birds !!!!   Sun May 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Interesting figure! New Chinese maker? I suppose you don't know the name of the maker but how do you know it is new? Are there more known figures from that maker, Andreas? Very Happy

Oh sorry, that means only new for me. I forgot the little word "My" before. That chinese maker isnt new, i have from that small bird serie a few other. The first was i black woodpecker that i traded with Sergey :)

Thanks, is the black woodpecker [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] study

Yes, this one. That all are pencil toppers.

Those are the pencil toppers from Wing Mau, you can see more [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know Wink

Show Us Yours : Water Birds !!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6