Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:15 pm

Congrats! Lovely photos. Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Yes ! Lovely photoes  Applause 

Your model is great, - I like it that the "fleas" are so clear. On mine one can almost not see them  Rolling Eyes 

Where was yours made ?

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Great additions!
The lovely photos of the camarque are very nice cheers
I hope you'll find something on the kingsday's fleemarkets... It's a always a very joyful moment when you discover a valuable figure while the seller thinks it's just rubbish cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Thank you 4U and Susanne!  I love you 

Susanne, I believe this horse is made in china. but I think even two china horses of the same model are diffrent, because they all have a diffrent painter!  bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:55 pm

A-J wrote:
Great additions!
The lovely photos of the camarque are very nice cheers
I hope you'll find something on the kingsday's fleemarkets... It's a always a very joyful moment when you discover a valuable figure while the seller thinks it's just rubbish cheers

Thank you A-J !!

I totally agree with you!  Very Happy you can mostly find them in boxes together with china animals,
I once got Breyer Ariat special edition for 1,00 because the seller tought it was just a toy horse!  Laughing

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Congrats Dust!  cheers Very lovely mare for your herd ^^

Yeah! Kingsday!! Very Happy I will go to Sneek, Heereveen en Leeuwarden.
Hope we will find goos stuff, good luck!

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:07 pm

She's so beautiful!  flower Can I ask she it Made in Germany? The paintjob is much nicer than mine, and I think she've less those spots…

Love the pictures! So strong colors and there looks so summer yet Very Happy Hey you, Yodara! ^^

Hope you'll find some treasures… Wink Big congratulations on the new beauty I love you sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:08 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Congrats Dust!  cheers Very lovely mare for your herd ^^

Yeah! Kingsday!! :DI will go to Sneek, Heereveen en Leeuwarden.
Hope we will find goos stuff, good luck!

Thanks Karin!  Very Happy Same to you, Good luck! ^.^

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:11 pm

jonesee wrote:
She's so beautiful!  flower Can I ask she it Made in Germany? The paintjob is much nicer than mine, and I think she've less those spots…

Love the pictures! So strong colors and there looks so summer yet :DHey you, Yodara! ^^

Hope you'll find some treasures… ;)Big congratulations on the new beauty I love you sunny 

Thankyou Jonas!  sunny I tought at first she was Germany version also, But she is made in china, so I think its just the painter!
It looks almost like summer here, but actually its still spring ^.^ I also use the ''vivid'' effect on my camera to make the colours look more alive  sunny

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:04 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Love the pictures! So strong colors and there looks so summer yet :DHey you, Yodara! ^^

Hope you'll find some treasures… ;)Big congratulations on the new beauty I love you sunny 

Thankyou Jonas!  sunny I tought at first she was Germany version also, But she is made in china, so I think its just the painter!
It looks almost like summer here, but actually its still spring ^.^ I also use the ''vivid'' effect on my camera to make the colours look more alive  sunny

Thanks sunny She stunning even it's made in China Razz  sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Wonderful photos  cheers 

I love that Camargue Lady, she has this incredibly freshness in her expression, like she is curious and witty  drunken 

She has a beautiful coat, and indeed I think finding variations within the same 'Made in-' is very likely. I've mentioned it before I think  Rolling Eyes

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Congrats  cheers cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:21 pm

Thank you, Carola and Andreas!  cheers 

As I said I went to the flea markets on Kings day this morning, and as you see, I wasnt unlucky!!

I made some close ups from what I found, too  I love you 

First, my favourite of the lot, Schleich musk ox made in portugal!  I love you 

I also found Schleich's older Giraffe..

..and a Lioness i really wanted to have for some time! :3

and when I came across a friend, she had bought this schleich foal for me! how kind  I love you 

Schleich older Ibex

Two older tigers by schleich

I also found the Lusitano Stallion by schleich! I wanted it really bad, and almost bought it on MPV!

Schleich dog  Very Happy 

Scleich pony & calf  I love you I allready had the calf one time, but then i gave her away. then I felt bad about it,
but now I have her back!

older arabian foal by schleich.

then i found these two cute bullyland's

a majestic Shire mare by bullyland

the tiny horse found herself really tiny in front of her!!  affraid 

Schleich piggy  I love you 

Bullyland rottweiler, with a doberman pup by collecta/procon

and this china catapilar, it was pretty nice for a china model, and i didnt had any catapilar in my collection!  I love you 

That was it!  cheers  it's the best queen/kingsday i ever had!  I love you 

hope you like them! thanks for looking, have a nice day!  sunny 

Stardust ~

Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Congratulation, theses are really great additions!  cyclops cheers sunny 

Flea markets are always good for collectors Razz 

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Great catches, congratulations  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:11 pm

Ooooh!  affraid  bounce  Applause  You did a excellent job Dust, congrats.  cheers  cheers 
I adore the standing lioness and the two tigers from Schleich, hop to find them myself soon ^^
I will post my findings tomorrow, my feet hut and i want to rest XD

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:02 pm

Oh my god! really!??  Shocked Shocked Shocked I'm just speechless exclamation And so jealous, I can say that! Congratulations! What a FANTASTIC herd of animals! Ohh, can't believe it cheers Shocked Shocked cheers sunny sunny  I'm so sure you're pretty gald! Very Happy

Last edited by jonesee on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Thank you andreas, bonobo, Jonas and karin!  cheers 

Karin, can't wait to see your additions! ^^

and yes Jonas, im so Glad! Very Happy This is the best fleemarket-day so far! thankyou!  I love you

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Woah! Huge congratulations! I wish I could be that lucky! Laughing

The calf I had purchased once on eBay from a kind lady I purchased many figures from. But that package was stolen from me, I think the postal carrier took it.  Evil or Very Mad And now, that seller is afraid to sell anything else, and she had many more figures I wanted!  Sad Sad Sad So I had to buy this one over again too. Smile

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Thank you 4U!

aw, why would a post carrier do that!?  Shocked some people are so unfair! Dx

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:59 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:

and yes Jonas, im so Glad! :DThis is the best fleemarket-day so far! thankyou!  I love you

Haha, what if u take me with ya next time? Wink

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:07 pm

jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

and yes Jonas, im so Glad! :DThis is the best fleemarket-day so far! thankyou!  I love you

I wish that was possible! xD would be so great to seek
Models with a fellow collector! Wink

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:16 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

Very Happy Indeed! I need to take a flight to Amsterdam Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:52 pm

Congratulations! Wonderful finds today! Very Happy I found some Schleichs on the flea mart also today but not so many and not so rare as yours Very Happy Fantastic job indeed! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Carola

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:15 am

Beautiful additions and presentation  Very Happy 

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:22 am

jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

Good Idea, xD I bet you find tons of rare models there! xD I actually live in Oldenzaal!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:23 am

Ana wrote:
Congratulations! Wonderful finds today! :DI found some Schleichs on the flea mart also today but not so  many and not so rare as yours :DFantastic job indeed! cheers

Thank you Anna!  cheers

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:24 am

Carola wrote:
Beautiful additions and presentation  Very Happy 

Thankyou again, Carola!  sunny 

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:55 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

Good Idea, xD I bet you find tons of rare models there! xD I actually live in Oldenzaal!  Laughing 

xDDDDD So I need to do that! =DD Wow! I wanna come there now! xDD Haha Is there an airport?  Laughing lol! 

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:31 pm

jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

xDDDDD So I need to do that! =DD Wow! I wanna come there now! xDD Haha Is there an airport?  Laughing lol! 

Lol, There isnt an airport in Oldenzaal, so you need to come to Amsterdam! xDDD  lol!

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:59 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

Lol, There isnt an airport in Oldenzaal, so you need to come to Amsterdam! xDDD  lol!

xDDD lol! I think I wanna be naturefriendly... I take a bike  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing  XDDDDDDDD

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:38 am

Hello all!  cheers 

so I finally got my Exlusive tennessee walking mare from a trade with Noémi, Again, Thanks so much Noémi !!!

Also, Thank you Jonas for telling me Noémi still had one, otherwise i didnt had a change to get this beauty  I love you and as I promised Jonas, here are some outdoor pictures of her ^.^

With her sister  I love you 

I''m so happy she made it all the way to holland!  cheers 

Peek-A-Boo! xD

hope you like her! many thanks Jonas and Noemi!  I love you 

Thanks for looking! have a nice day ^^

Stardust ~

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:01 pm

Fantastic horse and photos! cheers I think this is my favorite from the four SEs. sunny

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Oh my gosh! Just love your pictures! This is so beautiful! drunken cheers 

The mares are wonderful together! I need to get the original also Very Happy Thanks for delicious pics and you're very welcome! sunny I'm so so happy you too have this beauty now! ^^ Isn't it lovely!
Big congratulations!  sunny 

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:12 pm

Nice newcomers!! Congratulations!

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:32 pm

Thank you Andreas, 4U and Jonas! sunny 

And Jonas, The original mare is a beauty!  I love you they make a cute ''Sister'' couple Wink

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:47 pm

Indeed! cheers Very Happy I love you sunny 

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:07 pm

jonesee wrote:

cheers She is also one of my favourite schleich molds ever  I love you

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:12 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Aha, just got an idea... Wink See ya... Cool Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:37 pm

jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:

so now you make me curious! xD

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:26 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:

I won't tell anything till the surprie is ready Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Thu May 01, 2014 2:57 pm

jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:

I won't tell anything till the surprie is ready Very Happy 

Yay!  cheers me loves surprises! *dances* xD

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Thu May 01, 2014 4:14 pm

Cool afro lol! hihi xD

Back to top Go down
Carola

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Fri May 02, 2014 11:07 am

Your new TWH variant, she is just fabulous  drunken Very vonderful variation, adn she looks good with the Original TWH Mare. Lovely photos  cheers 

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Fri May 02, 2014 11:16 am

Carola wrote:
Your new TWH variant, she is just fabulous  drunken Very vonderful variation, adn she looks good with the Original TWH Mare. Lovely photos  cheers 

Thank you Carola! yes, they look lovely together  I love you 

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Fri May 02, 2014 2:22 pm

Congratulations!!! cheers cheers sunny  that Mare is so so pretty, I love you  I must get one XD  bounce bounce bounce drunken drunken 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Fri May 02, 2014 9:52 pm

A lovely addition! The buckskin colour suits the mold quite well, I think. Maybe it's just the thicker Schleich legs fooling me, but the mold gives off a nice "foundation type" vibe to me. A bit like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or even [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Perhaps I only imagine it.

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat May 03, 2014 10:19 am

Beautiful pics  Very Happy 

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat May 03, 2014 12:11 pm

Thank you Koniminiatures and Kiki!  cheers 

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Tue May 06, 2014 9:56 am

Hya all!  cheers 

a few days back, my sister was sorting/cleaning her room, and so she found a few models that she
didnt wanted anymore. so she asked i wanted to have them, and ofcourse i would!  I love you 

they are such lovely models, so here are some pictures:

a Schleich kningt on horseback

another Schleich knight on horseback xD

Falaroy on his horse- I also have the standing one  I love you 

Sera

Oleana

Turag (if I got that right?)

Ophira

show jumping set, Once he fell and the hand of the rider broke off, so we glued it on. but its still a lovely model  I love you 

then this awesome dressage set

and so the last and favourite of the lot: the horse racing set!  I love you 

That was all! my sister is awesome!  cheers  but now i'm running out of shelves... xD

thanks for looking! have a nice day!  sunny 

Stardust~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next