Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!

Go down 
+54
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
lucky luke
pipsxlch
Gwaine
Taos
Takama
Night Elf
Jetty
costicuba
Carola
koniminiatures
sadie3112
Dutch Bear
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Kikimalou
signatus
scot(t)
AlopexLagopus
CilleDK
Jesse254
She-Wolf
Pony
Bonobo
Shanti
ulinuk
Arnaud
A-J
weaselfan93
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Tiermann
animalluvr6
HKHollinstone
NandO
bojan
somethin
Ana
sauroid
mreyder
ken yeo
krista
Elros Alvar
widukind
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:22 am

jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
Thank you andreas, bonobo, Jonas and karin!  cheers 

Karin, can't wait to see your additions! ^^

and yes Jonas, im so Glad! :DThis is the best fleemarket-day so far! thankyou!  I love you

Haha, what if u take me with ya next time? Wink

I wish that was possible! xD would be so great to seek
Models with a fellow collector! Wink

Very Happy Indeed! I need to take a flight to Amsterdam Laughing 

Good Idea, xD I bet you find tons of rare models there! xD I actually live in Oldenzaal!  Laughing 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:23 am

Ana wrote:
Congratulations! Wonderful finds today! :DI found some Schleichs on the flea mart also today but not so  many and not so rare as yours :DFantastic job indeed! cheers

Thank you Anna!  cheers

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:24 am

Carola wrote:
Beautiful additions and presentation  Very Happy 

Thankyou again, Carola!  sunny 

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:55 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

and yes Jonas, im so Glad! :DThis is the best fleemarket-day so far! thankyou!  I love you

Good Idea, xD I bet you find tons of rare models there! xD I actually live in Oldenzaal!  Laughing 

xDDDDD So I need to do that! =DD Wow! I wanna come there now! xDD Haha Is there an airport?  Laughing lol! 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:31 pm

jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

xDDDDD So I need to do that! =DD Wow! I wanna come there now! xDD Haha Is there an airport?  Laughing lol! 

Lol, There isnt an airport in Oldenzaal, so you need to come to Amsterdam! xDDD  lol!

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:59 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

Lol, There isnt an airport in Oldenzaal, so you need to come to Amsterdam! xDDD  lol!

xDDD lol! I think I wanna be naturefriendly... I take a bike  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing  XDDDDDDDD

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:38 am

Hello all!  cheers 

so I finally got my Exlusive tennessee walking mare from a trade with Noémi, Again, Thanks so much Noémi !!!

Also, Thank you Jonas for telling me Noémi still had one, otherwise i didnt had a change to get this beauty  I love you and as I promised Jonas, here are some outdoor pictures of her ^.^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With her sister  I love you 

I''m so happy she made it all the way to holland!  cheers 

Peek-A-Boo! xD

hope you like her! many thanks Jonas and Noemi!  I love you 

Thanks for looking! have a nice day ^^

Stardust ~

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:01 pm

Fantastic horse and photos! cheers I think this is my favorite from the four SEs. sunny

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Oh my gosh! Just love your pictures! This is so beautiful! drunken cheers 

The mares are wonderful together! I need to get the original also Very Happy Thanks for delicious pics and you're very welcome! sunny I'm so so happy you too have this beauty now! ^^ Isn't it lovely!
Big congratulations!  sunny 

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:12 pm

Nice newcomers!! Congratulations!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:32 pm

Thank you Andreas, 4U and Jonas! sunny 

And Jonas, The original mare is a beauty!  I love you they make a cute ''Sister'' couple Wink

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:47 pm

Indeed! cheers Very Happy I love you sunny 

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:07 pm

jonesee wrote:

cheers She is also one of my favourite schleich molds ever  I love you

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:12 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Aha, just got an idea... Wink See ya... Cool Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:37 pm

jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:

so now you make me curious! xD

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:26 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:

I won't tell anything till the surprie is ready Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:57 pm

jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:
jonesee wrote:

I won't tell anything till the surprie is ready Very Happy 

Yay!  cheers me loves surprises! *dances* xD

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:14 pm

Cool afro lol! hihi xD

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:07 am

Your new TWH variant, she is just fabulous  drunken Very vonderful variation, adn she looks good with the Original TWH Mare. Lovely photos  cheers 

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:16 am

Carola wrote:
Your new TWH variant, she is just fabulous  drunken Very vonderful variation, adn she looks good with the Original TWH Mare. Lovely photos  cheers 

Thank you Carola! yes, they look lovely together  I love you 

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:22 pm

Congratulations!!! cheers cheers sunny  that Mare is so so pretty, I love you  I must get one XD  bounce bounce bounce drunken drunken 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:52 pm

A lovely addition! The buckskin colour suits the mold quite well, I think. Maybe it's just the thicker Schleich legs fooling me, but the mold gives off a nice "foundation type" vibe to me. A bit like here or even here. Perhaps I only imagine it.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:19 am

Beautiful pics  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:11 pm

Thank you Koniminiatures and Kiki!  cheers 

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am

Hya all!  cheers 

a few days back, my sister was sorting/cleaning her room, and so she found a few models that she
didnt wanted anymore. so she asked i wanted to have them, and ofcourse i would!  I love you 

they are such lovely models, so here are some pictures:

a Schleich kningt on horseback

another Schleich knight on horseback xD

Falaroy on his horse- I also have the standing one  I love you 

Sera

Oleana

Turag (if I got that right?)

Ophira

show jumping set, Once he fell and the hand of the rider broke off, so we glued it on. but its still a lovely model  I love you 

then this awesome dressage set

and so the last and favourite of the lot: the horse racing set!  I love you 

That was all! my sister is awesome!  cheers  but now i'm running out of shelves... xD

thanks for looking! have a nice day!  sunny 

Stardust~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!
Page 7 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next