Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!

Go down 
+54
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
lucky luke
pipsxlch
Gwaine
Taos
Takama
Night Elf
Jetty
costicuba
Carola
koniminiatures
sadie3112
Dutch Bear
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Kikimalou
signatus
scot(t)
AlopexLagopus
CilleDK
Jesse254
She-Wolf
Pony
Bonobo
Shanti
ulinuk
Arnaud
A-J
weaselfan93
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Tiermann
animalluvr6
HKHollinstone
NandO
bojan
somethin
Ana
sauroid
mreyder
ken yeo
krista
Elros Alvar
widukind
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:57 pm

jonesee wrote:
Great photos of your birthday figures, Nardien! Very Happy cheers
I love the foal...
And btw - I'lll send also your parcel very soon... Cool Cool Very Happy

Thanks my friend, you make me exited!! bounce  I love you I love you  cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:19 pm

Very nice newcomers! I like especially Texas Longhorn Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 9:14 pm

Beautiful figures, congratulations! Very Happy A baby croc! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:18 am

Congratulations, and fantastic photos too! cheers

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 11:41 pm

Very nice addetions/
I like your baby croc :) He/she look really happy

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:08 pm

Thank you all for your nice comments!

Yesterday was my b-day and i got wonderfull models from my granny! I love you
wanted to show them here! sunny

First the wonderfull Griffin from papo! I like it very much! (sorry for blurry photo!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0002 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

I like very much the fact that there's actually a griffin Anthro on it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0003 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Next the honey badger from mojo! love it! I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0009 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Then these two cuties by Papo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0008 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Mojo Deaodon  Very Happy  Very happy with it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0007 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

The new roaring lion from Papo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0006 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

a wolf cub also Papo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0005 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Beautiful frisian mare by Bullyland:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0004 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Papo Cobra! I love you I love you I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0011 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

and here my long waited safari hyena...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0010 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

....but i got something else i wanted very much..

TA-DAA!! Isnt he lovely??? cheers cheers I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0012 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Thank you for looking, and have a nice day! (btw first time for me using flickr Shocked  )

-Stardust Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:42 pm

Oeoeoeh! Very Happy Nice!! Congrats!! Very Happy
Papo cobra, lion and wolf cub are also on my wish list.
Oooh and the Tryceline (sorry if I spelled it wrong XD) is just a jewel Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:25 pm

Many nice newcomers,  congrats!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:21 am

Lovely additions again! cheers Frisian mare looks so cute =D
Hey I got the parcel to the post office ; )

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Thank you Jonas, Andreas, and Karin !!

Karin: we seen to have a common taste in models! Very Happy

Jonas: Yay! bounce  Can't wait!! xD I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:34 pm

Congratulations! cheers Happy birthday too Very Happy

How do you like Flickr? Wink

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 10:41 pm

Nardien, I enjoy specially that you mix a lot of brands and a diversified group of animals. Double congratulations! flower

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 10:26 am

Thank you LeeAnn and Roger !! Very Happy

LeeAnn: Flickr is awesome and a lot like photobucket !! Wink

so yesterday i came out of my work, to find a big parcel on the table, it came all the way from Finland! guess who.. cheers

Jonas said he wanted to include some gifts as well, but just look at that bunch he sent me!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0001 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

I wanted to show them you you with a lot of pictures, because i love them all! hope you don't mind! xD

First, the customs Jonas sent me..  I love you

This is Mississippi, a horse I made up as a kid. he's kinda like my oldest OC horse, and Jonas made him SO well! *drools*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0002 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

he even included the red eyes Mississippi has, and his beard! Shocked  Details, details...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0003 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Then, Kalia. She was a dream horse i had in the horse mmo Alicia Online, but I never got her! Dx Luckly Jonas made her for me, so that I still had her :3
(sorry this pic is dark..)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Kalia by nardien_brons, on Flickr

and I think, for someone who didn't play the game, that he made her perfectly!! when i unwrapped her i couldnt believe it!! xD everything about her was perfect!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Kalia headshot by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Ten Jonas included two surprise customs! First, one who's name is Hercules, said Jonas I love you  Isn't he lovely ??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0004 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

I really love the way Jonas paints- it allmost looks like this is the original paint! just look at the blaze.. I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0005 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

then we have another surprise custom, whose name is Conda. as Hercules, I LOVE his paintjob! and he will be standing next to Hercules as bro's xDD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0006 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0007 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

now there are also a lot original models! let me inroduce them..

Mustang mare from Safari LTD, that i bought out of Jonas' collection. (of the ones he didn't wanted anymore)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0008 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

a frisian foal by Papo.. I think this was a gift, because I couldnt remember me asking for it Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0009 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Papo rolling foal, this one i coudnt get out of my head, what me made asking for it. and look how cute he is!! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0010 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

a safari pinto pony, that was on my WL for sometime.. :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0011 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Papo anglo arab foal, I couldnt remember me asking for it or if it's a gift scratch but I love it till the end!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0012 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Schleich camargue foal made in Germany, was a gift also I love you  I found it really funny how i have hundreds of schleich and how Jonas managed to pick one i didnt have xDD
this one i love also, and the paintjob is better, with more effort put in it as the ones made in china.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0013 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Then I got also as a gift this really awesome horses of a vintage brand. anyone knows the brand? these are my first vintage models so i'm very happy with them! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0014 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

then the really cute knapstrupper mare and foal!! my Knapstrupper herd is expanding... Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0015 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

and now the last and literally the biggest of all! -and a gift!!

the blue ribbon american paint!!
my first blue ribbon, and on my WL untill now! Jonas told me that he didnt knew that! xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0016 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

her lovely head... drunken  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0017 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Jonas, again, thanks a bunch! I love them all, one by one! I love you  I love you  I love you couldnt thank you enough!!

you, Thank you for taking the time to read this huge post xDD

and have a nice day!!  sunny

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:56 pm

Big congrats again! cheers

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:26 pm

I saw Kalina on DA, he did an amazing job Very Happy
Congrats on all these lovely models Dust! You are also gift bombed by our Jonas XD

And indeed, we have the same taste Wink :3

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:23 pm

Nice horses!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:40 pm

WOW, a lot of goodies cyclops
The Sinister Prince Missisippi is a fantastic custom What a Face
And that Blue Ribbon, those are some really great models, big congrats on that one Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 7:53 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I beacame so happy reading your post and seeing your great photos, Nardien! Very Happy
How awesome that somehow I had decided just the horses that you didn't have! Very Happy
I see you like them and that's the most important thing! Now they've a great home there :)

You're very welcome and hey- happy birthday once more again =D

Lovely photos, you almost make me like them lol! lol!

I love you sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:09 am

Nardien, that was a huge lot of gifts from Jonas with some more great additions. It is so beautiful seeing someone loving horses from so many brands without worrying about the brand they are. How can a horses lover did not like that rolling foal from Papo? I like specially these customs and also vintage horses. I am not the best person to tell what they are but maybe they're Elastolin. scratch

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:11 am

Such a lot of beauty cheers

I agree with Roger and think those horses are HElastolin/Hausser.
They are very fragile and very old, - waht a gorgeous gift bounce bounce Applause Applause

sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Congrats on your arrivals, Jonas is so generous to give you such great models cheers

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:15 am

Firstly, happy belated birthday! Not a bad haul that you managed for it. Very Happy The Safari hyena and Papo wolf cub are particularly fine. Also, your photos of the bunch are just lovely. The one of the roaring lion is especially nifty.

And all those horses from Jonas! The small vintage one is excellent - I wonder if they are indeed Hausser Elastolin? The Knabstruppers are really appealing, too - they've picked the colour scheme quite well for them. Speaking of which, the soft gradations between tones on Jonas' Mississippi are really something. It's a very well done black, I think. What a grand new herd you got all at once!

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:02 am

Congratulation for your last batches, the wild and the horses Applause

SUSANNE wrote:
Such a lot of beauty cheers

I agree with Roger and think those horses are HElastolin/Hausser.
They are very fragile and very old, - waht a gorgeous gift bounce bounce Applause Applause

I think they are Hausser too Wink
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Thank you very, very much for all your nice comments! cheers  I seeked on the internet and the old horses are indeed Hausser- Thank you all for thinking with me!

today I was cleaning my room but remembered that I had something i haven't show you yet...

..I Finally have the water pond! all thanks to Karin! Very Happy Isn't he lovely??  I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0001 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

Oh! there's something in it! Laughing

It was this marvellous seal, all repainted by Karin herself! cheers

After putting the seal with his Schleich friends, I wanted to continue cleaning my room- but oh! there was a spider on my drawing box! Laughing

And that was not all! These were standing harmonieus together with my elves, and they just dropped a baby! affraid

there was a dog between my Cactus' !! bounce

and a big cat beween my books!! Laughing

more!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0013 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0016 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

There was a cat on my DS!! xDD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0014 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

and at least I saved these cute deers from the polar bears! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0015 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

THANK YOU, THANK YOU a million times, Dear dear Karin!! I love you I love you

Thank you for watching!! have a merry christmas and a happy, happy 2015!! cheers

- Like a Star @ heaven Stardust Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:34 pm

Nardien, I think we are seeing magic formations made from stardust. Great way to present your figures! Very Happy Hurray to Karin! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next