Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!

Go down 
+54
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
lucky luke
pipsxlch
Gwaine
Taos
Takama
Night Elf
Jetty
costicuba
Carola
koniminiatures
sadie3112
Dutch Bear
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Kikimalou
signatus
scot(t)
AlopexLagopus
CilleDK
Jesse254
She-Wolf
Pony
Bonobo
Shanti
ulinuk
Arnaud
A-J
weaselfan93
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Tiermann
animalluvr6
HKHollinstone
NandO
bojan
somethin
Ana
sauroid
mreyder
ken yeo
krista
Elros Alvar
widukind
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:14 pm

Jetty wrote:
Reminds me of   "Witje"  from Pippi Langkous....  Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Yes ! Yes ! It is "Lilla Gubben" cheers

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:26 pm

Very nice breyer horse Congratz Very Happy

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:05 pm

Thank you Phexedrine , Abby, and Dum_My !! I love you

Susanne and Jetty : Indeed! Razz Laughing

My Volunteer work on the farm started again last week, so In the beginning I was too tired to post much on the forum! >.< but now I start to get used to it, so i can share my additions I love you
A while ago I traded with Karin, (NightLioness) and she gave me 5 wonderfull Schleich Figures:
(+ one tiny seal Very Happy )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0001 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Here are some individual pictures: (I also made one of the Bayala wolf, but it turned out too blurry! Laughing argh, so many dark weather, my Camera doesn't like it! I make one later Wink  )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0002 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Giant Anteater

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0003 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Forest cat...? scratch  (''Noorse Boskat'' in Dutch, anyone knows english name??)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0004 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Mountain Goat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0006 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Right Whale I love you

I also got this tiny Bullyland seal from Karin, as a gift! Karin wrote, that he wanted to be with the pond she gave me some while ago Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0007 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

.... HE DID IT~ xD You see him, Karin..?? Laughing  bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0008 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Thanks again, Karin for this wonderfull trade!! <3

Thanks for watching, have a nice day/evening,

-Stardust I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:21 pm

Lovely additions, Nardien, congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:03 pm

Yaaay!!! Very Happy Happy to see them with your collection, aaawwww <3

Hahaha, tiny seal looks so happy with his friends, yes I do see him :3
He is indeed very tiny, compared to the whale Razz

The name of the cat breed is an Norwegian Forest cat Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:00 am

Those are really nice additions and I am glad you've found time to share them! Very Happy
I love specially the picture of the pond with all these happy friends! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:18 am

Nice additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:49 am

Thanks again Julie, Karin, (also for the name of the cat Very Happy ) Roger, and Andreas !!! bounce

So last week my sister and I ordered both models from Oliver Zell! we ordered them together then splitted shipping. It is a great site and we surely want to order there again! Very Happy

Here's my Bunch:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0001 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

I also made Individual pictures! I love you

CollectA Presewalski's Horse:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0002 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Sience and Nature Small Bandicoot: (I <333333 This one!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0003 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Safari LTD Areion Horse:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0004 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

(I allready had one Areion, but it can't stand on it's own. My new ordered Areion Luckly can! <3 so in my display case they may lean on each other Very Happy  I love you  )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0005 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

and CollectA Pliosaurus! I love you I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0006 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Actually, no photo's do this incredible model justice!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0007 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0008 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

Again, Thanks for looking, and have a nice day/evening, wherever on the world you are! cheers

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 am

Hurray, congratulations again, Nardien! cheers Wonderful figurines! I really like the energetic pose of the Przewalski's horse. And that bandicoot is just too cute <3

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:50 am

Congratulations, great adds :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:20 pm

Congrats on your new and lovely models

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:50 am

Nardien, of course I love them all but I suspect I would adore this pliosaurus in real! The figure looks incredibly detailed and exciting! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:06 am

Fantastic four cheers

I agree, - that pliosaurus is absolutely awesome ! And your pictures are wonderful Applause

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:01 pm

Every model of these 4 is very nice.
Congratulations for them Nardien :)
And like Roger nad Susanne, I also like very much this new Collecta model - the Pliosaurus.
Very detaild head...look at these teeth ..woww, great cheers

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:09 pm

Nardien your newest models are just delicious :) I loove the collecta horse and that monster Laughing
Also you've got so many other parcels lately! Like I need to visit here more often XD

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:58 pm

Congratz on all of them Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Fantasic new additions! Very Happy Great species and creatures :3

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:59 pm

That pliosaurus is neat! CollectA seems to make wonderful models, wish they were readily available here in the States.
(that Arab mare you sent me, Karin, has pride of place in my mother's collectibles and she touches it ever day. This is a woman without use for 'toy' figures.)
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 1:28 pm

Thank you again Julie, Andreas, Laura, Roger, Susanne, Kosta, Jonas, Dum_My, Karin, and pipsxlch !!  Very Happy

(..what a mouth full, phew! xD )

I was not very active on the forum lately, my dog passed away Crying or Very sad (she was old and demented, also she didn't walk good anymore >.<) I'm sure you all animal lovers understand that i needed a break from internet.. but tomorrow we are gonna pick a new dog! cheers  I am super exited! bounce  

So let's see the additions i was not able to post! xD

2 old horses from Schleich Very Happy

and some dinosaurs, also Schleich (I really love the T-Rex skull, it looks so real! Shocked  )

I also got a package from Karin this week Very Happy Inside where these Humpback whales by Schleich!! I love them! I love you

They are so heavy and mighty and wonderfull! Thanks again, Karin!! <33 I cannot explain in words how much i love them! bounce

Karin also included little gifts! wich I also totaly adore! I love you  Hyena from Nayab (...?) and 3 good luck mini's Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0005 by Nardien Brons, on Flickr

My Hyena pack is growing, slowly but surely !! <33

and have a picture of the good luck mini rhino, made with the macro lens!! bounce

That's everything! cheers  Thank you for looking, have a nice day!

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 1:43 pm

Congrats Nardien! So many great new models cheers The rhino photo is amazing! Shocked

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 2:26 pm

Oh wow, that rhino photo is amazing indeed! o.0 Very Happy

Happy you like your new whales :3 <3

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 2:29 pm

You use early morning sunlight? Congrats on the newest members

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:21 pm

Nice additions again :)

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:26 pm

Many new animals to your collection in this september.

Congratulations.

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 3:45 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog Nardien (sterkte!). It's such a hard feeling to loose such a precious member of your family. I hope your new dog will do justice to your old one!

Congratulations with your latest additions, they are wonderful Very Happy Karin gave me that lovely hyena as well. Christophe told me it isn't Nayab (I thought so as well), but 'Nine Product'. The tiny owl and elephant aren't Safari Ltd Good Luck Minis, but old Schleich-S Minis Applause

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe! - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!
Page 26 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next