Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:16 am

Wow the snail! I missed this before, that is a COOL model!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:55 am

This Breyer shire seems very very happy to live with you, congratulation Very Happy

SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:33 am

Beautyful, charming shire cheers

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:51 am

Beautifull model
Congratz I love you

(i don't collect breyer... I don't collect breyer)
(I only collect stable mates ... I only collect stable mates...)
(I Just have not space ... I Dont... Collect .. aaa ! Twisted Evil )

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:39 am

Yay finally Very Happy I am so curious to see your xmas additions Nardien! Shocked Very Happy cheers

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:58 pm

Thank you everyone, Dear People! cheers I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yay finally Very Happy I am so curious to see your xmas additions Nardien! Shocked Very Happy cheers

Well, Lets see them then! xD

First, some horses (The Bashkir Curly's I got from my Uncle I love you )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Some small cute Critters: Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Some Dinosaurs:

Velochiraptor:

Tyrannosaurus: (this one i like very much the detailed scales Shocked )

Carnosaurus ( I like very much his colour Very Happy )

and another addition, (but not for Xmas):

CollectA Deluxe Mustang stallion!

Together with Breyer Classic and Safari Blue ribbon:

Thanks for looking! Very Happy I am expecting two more enveloppes with long awaited Schleich bounce Wink

I hope everyone is having a nice day! <3

-Stardust

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:01 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:51 pm

Very nice additions Very Happy

Ohmygoodness, that Breyer Classic horse is beautiful!!! cyclops affraid I love you bounce

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:53 pm

Congrats! A very nice set of additions. sunny

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:57 pm

Lovely, lovely  cheers
And beautyful, sunny pictures  Applause

This picture is so wonderful drunken

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:57 pm

Congratz ons all your newby's
What a nice dino's and the horses are great Very Happy

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:28 pm

Congratulations Nardien!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:50 pm

Lovely, lovely  cheers

drunken Applause

Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:41 pm

-Stardust

Congrats with all your beautiful Christmas additions!! I enjoyed looking at all your photos. Very Happy

Who is the white beauty on this picture? I'm not able to identify him.scratch
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:42 pm

-Stardust

Congrats with all your beautiful Christmas additions!! I enjoyed looking at all your photos. Very Happy

Who is the white beauty on this picture? I'm not able to identify him.scratch  

Thank you, Tove! cheers  I love you

That is Schleich Fell pony Stallion Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:19 pm

Thank you!
Of course it is him! I did not recognize him, even I have him in my own collection. I'm used to see him with the silly braids which are visible on the other side of his neck. He is more beautiful seen from this angle! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:14 am

Am I the only one who really doesn't care for the braids? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:06 pm

Lovely, lovely  cheers

I agree with Susanne sunny Lovely photo cheers

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:34 am

Congarts Nardien! They look wonderful sunny I'm curious what were your first impressions of the deluxe mustang? Liking his proportions and painting? It's not easy to see form the pic Razz

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!   Today at 10:45 am

Back to top Go down

Stardust's Additions <3 Updated 29 December 2015 - Xmas additions and CollectA deluxe!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29