Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16

Go down 
+16
Tarunyada
animalluvr6
TheLastStardust
Bonobo
ulinuk
Elros Alvar
Carola
Chris Sweetman
NightLioness
Tove
Zelvik
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Roger
SUSANNE
JonasV
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tove

Country/State : Norway

Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:11 pm

And there was a new bunch of beautiful photos! My first favorite is the little princess looking evening sun, alone. Perhaps is she waiting for someone...? My second favorite is the flying swans over the fields.
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:47 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Just amazing! Can't choose a fave, they are all beautiful.
Your environment is just stunning! Very Happy

O.M. thank you, Karin drunken I got the illness just cause I wanted to take these pics for u Very Happy Laughing I'm pretty sure I wouold like to live in Nederlands preferably...; )

Tove wrote:
jonesee wrote:

The body and parts are of course from dead schleich horses but yes, I did it Very Happy many thanks sunny Tried just that; )

lol!  lol!  She looks much better than Frankenstein. I like your sense of humour. Laughing 
'

Haha I like yours, my dear neighbour!Very Happy You make me happy! I'm gald you like her so much sunny 

Tove wrote:
And there was a new bunch of beautiful photos! My first favorite is the little princess looking evening sun, alone. Perhaps is she waiting for someone...? My second favorite is the flying swans over the fields.

lol! Good you noticed them, just got the sinusitis for that! = D I mean I'm happy you all like my work cause I'm suffering right now Laughing Thank you, Tove!
I guess she's witing her secret prince... Maybe they're going to moon walk... Wink 
I love the swan pic too! Embarassed Very Happy 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:15 pm

Here's some new pics for ya guys Smile 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I really love this model. She's so picturesque.
In the barn = )
This lady is moving to her home country, Spain! Very Happy
Look! All the snow is gone!
Who's he? Well, we've new handsome dude in the stables! Isn't he gorgeous?! Wink
Here's the other one. Who's so sweet Very Happy
The wind made the sky like that. Clouds just ran away there was so high wind!
My and my niece's lunch in the forest = D
I'm such a good horse owner! Forgot her name xD Well, here she's running as always.. Rolling Eyes 
The spanish guy loves to gallop o-O

Hope you enjoyed! And I hope also you had a great day Smile 

Be happy,
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by jonesee on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Great photos, Jonas  cheers What a Face 

And congratulations to your newcomers! cheers The old shetty mare is much better than the new one I love you As always with the new schleich horses Razz drunken 

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:22 pm

Bonobo wrote:
Great photos, Jonas  cheers What a Face 

And congratulations to your newcomers! cheers The old shetty mare is much better than the new one I love you As always with the new schleich horses Razz drunken 

Ohh, many thanks Bonobo!  sunny 

She really is! I love that fatty Laughing 
The new one is just a ridiculous, too sweet toy horse.

Thanks again ; D

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:36 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

So you did take new photos!  bounce 

Fantastic, as always! I absolutely love the first photo, but I don't know which is my favorite! Very Happy The new shetlanders are great, I have yet to find them. Very Happy

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:47 pm

@4U: They aren't new, this are special editions from the old ones Wink But yes, the special edition is new Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

So you did take new photos!  bounce 

Fantastic, as always! I absolutely love the first photo, but I don't know which is my favorite! :DThe new shetlanders are great, I have yet to find them. Very Happy

Yeah haha I needed to Very Happy 

Ohh, you can't talk like that Laughing I'm so glad 4U! I thought they are poorer quality this time, but you can't even choose you favorite Laughing cheers I love you 
They really are! Just love those colors. I can Pm you… ; )
Thank thank you! sunny 

Bonobo wrote:
@4U: They aren't new, this are special editions from the old ones ;)But yes, the special edition is new Very Happy

Haha I believe she meant they are new color variations Wink Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:07 am

jonesee wrote:

Yes, I just meant the new colors  Wink 

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:12 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Yes, I just meant the new colors  Wink 

Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:07 am

Wonderful Pictures, I will choose my favourite horse( photo) The camargue Mare "Triana" Is the Most beautiful *-*
And same here 4u ! I must get that set of shetlands (*-*) they are so so pretty

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:34 am

Wonderful photoes again  cheers 

That moss which makes little red "threads" is so beautyful , - and I wished I had been there to share your cold lunch  Razz Laughing 

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Wow Jonas, You really have some photography skills!  I love you I love the atmosphere in each picture,
and Finland looks so beautiful! :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:52 pm

Elros Alvar wrote:
Wonderful Pictures, I will  choose my favourite horse( photo) The camargue Mare "Triana" Is the Most beautiful *-*
And same here 4u ! I must get that set of shetlands (*-*) they are so so pretty

Ohh drunken Haha of course you do Very Happy 
I can recommend, I love them cheers  Thank you!

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful photoes again  cheers 

That moss which makes little red "threads" is so beautyful , - and I wished I had been there to share your cold lunch  Razz Laughing 

many thanks again, Susanne! sunny 
My dada said the same, I was lucky I found a place like that when I was searching for birds. Wink Haha It would be awesome I guess Very Happy 

TheLastStardust wrote:
Wow Jonas, You really have some photography skills!  I love you I love the atmosphere in each picture,
and Finland looks so beautiful! :3

Wow, I'm very impressed by your words!  drunken I love you cheers Well, I believe Netherlands are much more beautiful right now Laughing Thanks thanks thanks sunny 

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:37 am

Amazing photos again! How could I miss these  Embarassed Very Happy 

Your custom Andalusian(?) she looks fantastic!

Camargue Stallion is a new favorite? He is indeed sweet  drunken 

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:25 pm

Carola wrote:
Amazing photos again! How could I miss these  Embarassed Very Happy 

Your custom Andalusian(?) she looks fantastic!

Camargue Stallion is a new favorite? He is indeed sweet  drunken 

Ohh thank you, Carola Smile I believe it's because you haven't been here so Very Happy 

You mean the Camargue? Today I looked her again, I don't like her so much anymore xP But many thanks sunny Razz 

Haha I have a new favorite almost every day when I got a new lot of animals Laughing 

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:58 pm

Happy hello from sunny Finland folks sunny 

I've photographed in many days, cause the sun have been shining so much. It's very beautiful even there's not yet green grass around the house… Ok, let's stop speaking b*llsh*t, here is some pictures for you flower 

Playing with the sun
Love those tinkers! Look at the stallion's face ;D
Thank you "####€€ fly! =D Wanted to take a picture of the nice sky!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]Looking to the horizon
She's Alvaro's mare now Very Happy
My princess in the barn= )
It seem flies loves me! They follow me even in the fields with my camera Laughing This is from my room
Our new little riding pony mare Dahlia eat even old yellowed hay Very Happy Gourmand!
Back in the forests
Here's another new horse! Friesian mare custom Ricca, my "the niece" wanted to give that name Laughing 
And this lady you've seen already e:)She can be though Ciara  Laughing 
Handsome boy with some hair xP
The doggies looking my pinto sunny 

Hope you enjoyed and have a nice evening! sunny Peace and love Very Happy 

Jonas

Last edited by jonesee on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:08 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

More fantastic photos!  bounce 

I hope you don't mind, but I shooed that pesky fly away from your gorgeous photo  Wink 

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:32 pm

Thank you thank you 4U! cheers sunny sunny I'm too lazy to do that, even though I've Photoshop xD I add it to my post  Wink

edit. Looks perfect Wink cheers 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:35 pm

Laughing 

cheers cheers 

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:24 pm

Again, great outdoor photo's Very Happy
Your horses are getting a real personalty though those photo's ^^
Congrats Alvaro, your mare is beautiful :3

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:13 pm

Thank you karin, Im so happy that Jonas trade her to me !!
Triana is my favourite of them!! Amazing Pictures Very Happy

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 2:27 am

Beautiful photos Jonesee! They look so realistic! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 5:09 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Again, great outdoor photo's Very Happy
Your horses are getting a real personalty though those photo's ^^
Congrats Alvaro, your mare is beautiful :3

Heel erg bedankt, Karin!  sunny sunny 
Well, usually when I'm taking photos, they seems just some plastic blob... Rolling Eyes Great you like them cheers I love you 

Elros Alvar wrote:
Thank you karin, Im so happy that Jonas  trade her to me !!
Triana is my favourite of them!! Amazing Pictures Very Happy
Haha you wanted it so what could I do Very Happy My pleasure Wink sunny 
Million thanks, alvaro flower cheers 

animalluvr6 wrote:
Beautiful photos Jonesee! They look so realistic! Very Happy

Thank you Kelsey sunny I really try to make my pics so realistic I can Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:28 pm

Hallo, Hello and Hej folks!  sunny 

Ohh I love spring! I'm happy when summer is shining and these days I've been very full of power  Very Happy sunny Every spring when dark and cold winter is gone, people gets so much energy to do everything! I've been gardening, and my mother likes that a lot! ;D And honestly I do too! But anyway, ofc I've took more pictures of my models. Here are some pictures for you! I wanna show a few older pics too but yeah, hope you enjoy Very Happy 

Some older shot. Just like to take pics of her = D
Like the colors in this :DTry to find some figure from the photo Very Happy
The lusitano
Ricca and SE andalusian galloping in the field! = )
Wild & Free
Tapirs! Very Happy
And giraffe in the jungle lol xD
I'll love this one 4ever! My very first, poor stallion with many injuries... Laughing  Still, isn't he beautiful!
Lippi mare at the evening walk= 3
And the boys are following... Rolling Eyes 
And she wanna say good night! Byee! flower 
Hope you had a nice day! cheers  sunny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next