Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16

Go down 
+16
Tarunyada
animalluvr6
TheLastStardust
Bonobo
ulinuk
Elros Alvar
Carola
Chris Sweetman
NightLioness
Tove
Zelvik
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Roger
SUSANNE
JonasV
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:26 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
You should definetly be a professional photographer and in your spare time, custom paint horse figures  Smile Applause Wink sunny 
Another lovely comment! Your feedback really means me a lot guys.
Thank you Orca so much  I love you Crying or Very sad drunken sunny You always make me so glad!
Oh you really mean it  Embarassed I hope I can spend my life like you said ;D Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:43 pm

jonesee wrote:
Million million thanks Karin and Alvaro! :DGlad your comments! : )
They are beautiful o.o Want the other ones too xDddd
You are Welcome!  Wink 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:32 pm

cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:32 am

Ow, new photos  cyclops 

I love the ones of the grazing mares. They look so calm and peaceful  I love you 

And the sunset vision is beautiful  sunny 

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:21 pm

Carola wrote:
Ow, new photos  cyclops 

I love the ones of the grazing mares. They look so calm and peaceful  I love you 

And the sunset vision is beautiful  sunny 
Haha xD
They are lovely aren't they Wink Many thanks Carola  king sunny cheers 

Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:02 pm

jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
You should definetly be a professional photographer and in your spare time, custom paint horse figures  Smile Applause Wink sunny 
Thank you Orca so much  I love you Crying or Very sad drunken sunny You always make me so glad!
Oh you really mean it  Embarassed I hope I can spend my life like you said ;D Very Happy

You very welcome and yes I do mean it!  Smile Wink 
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:51 pm

Orcagirl26 wrote:
You should definetly be a professional photographer and in your spare time, custom paint horse figures

arrow Yes, true words from Orcagirl26 - absolutly!  sunny 

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:46 am

aww I love the pictures! the one of the unicorn is my fave, I love the focus!  I love you
comparing to your first outdoor pictures, (wich are great also) you can see you become better and better!  cheers 

Congrats Jonas!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:00 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

You very welcome and yes I do mean it!  Smile Wink 

I love you drunken Thank You, Orca  flower 

75senta75 wrote:
Orcagirl26 wrote:
You should definetly be a professional photographer and in your spare time, custom paint horse figures

arrow Yes, true words from Orcagirl26 - absolutly!  sunny 

Embarassed Embarassed You are lovely! sunny many thanks you too, Yvette! Smile 

TheLastStardust wrote:
aww I love the pictures! the one of the unicorn is my fave, I love the focus!  I love you
comparing to your first outdoor pictures, (wich are great also) you can see you become better and better!  cheers 

Congrats Jonas!

Hihi = D She is sbeautiful, thats why you like the pic Very Happy 
Aww thank you! U made me so glad :pirate: I just think I'm getting worse all the time Shocked Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:20 pm

Heyy! I'm here again  sunny sunny 

I've got some pictures for you! Enjoy  = )
This one I got as a b-day gift from my grand mom! He's just too handsome even if he's a bit deformed... Rolling Eyes  Very Happy 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Galloping in the field
I think this is nice Smile She's quite realistic and like the tones..
I just can't be not taking pics of him! Very Happy
He's back = D
Oink oink Very Happy Bye and have a great day =)

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:25 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:46 pm

Really good job doing thouse pictures!!  Applause Applause 
Om why!! I like to much the shires and tinker horses  Mad drunken I can't buy more!!  Razz Razz 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:07 pm

The pattern on the soulder of your new horse looks like a snowflake XD
Hmm, love the sunny weather, and so do the horses too Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:15 pm

lol! There's sea lions in the Finnish forest?!  affraid 
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Gorgeous photos Jonas sunny ! I love the third photo, the way the sun hits the horse and leaves a shadow is beautiful! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:35 am

Brilliant pictures, Jonas! I find that sea lion really cute! Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:21 pm

Oh the Trakehner Stallion is rather cute and he sure has something special, even though he does have heavy anatomy issues.
I enjoy very much your photos  Very Happy 

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:06 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Cheers for you Very Happy Very Happy cheers Very Happy 

Elros Alvar wrote:
Really good job doing thouse pictures!!  Applause Applause 
Om why!! I like to much the shires and tinker horses  Mad drunken I can't buy more!!  Razz Razz 

Thank you, Alvaro drunken 
Me too! Very Happy The CollectA one is my favorite! So calm and majestic Very Happy 

orcagirl26 wrote:
lol! There's sea lions in the Finnish forest?!  affraid 

Hmm yeah... It seems like that Laughing And guess what! Some of 'em have begun to take over the people yards! Shocked Shocked Razz 

animalluvr6 wrote:
Gorgeous photos Jonas sunny! I love the third photo, the way the sun hits the horse and leaves a shadow is beautiful! Very Happy

Aww, many thanks, Kels! Very Happy sunny Oh, mee too! It's actually my favorite❤ Nice to hear you do too!

Roger wrote:
Brilliant pictures, Jonas! I find that sea lion really cute! Very Happy

Thank you, Roger! Very Happy Bullyland have made some great figures, before... Rolling Eyes 

Carola wrote:
Oh the Trakehner Stallion is rather cute and he sure has something special, even though he does have heavy anatomy issues.
I enjoy very much your photos  Very Happy 

Indeed he is! drunken Yes... even if he's not a perfect sculpting, he has got something...
Many thanks Carola sunny cheers 

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:57 pm

Hello all, from cloudy Finland Very Happy

Summer is finally here! Usually in the evenings you can see when sun goes down. Today it's cloudy and gray, but in past few days there was a beautiful light. Horses were watching the last rays of the sun! = D I've took some photos of 'em. Our mares were in the field eating new, green grass =3 Here they are Very Happy
She just too cute!
"Hmm... My friend has a way better area..."
"This silly thing..XP Great I've got rubbery horse shoes x33"
"Nahaa ^-^"
The sun is shining and a couple of cute foals are taking their catnaps..Everything is like in the  paradise..
No anymore! The crazy bully monster foal is here!!
Pink pony = ) So beautiful!
When everybody has got their naps it's time to go crazy Very Happy

Hope you enjoyed = D Have a nice day!  sunny

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:17 pm

cheers Love them! Who is the black/white appy?

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:32 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
cheers Love them!  Who is the black/white appy?

Haha thank you cheers sunny 
She's this gorgeous girl from Papo cheers drunken 
In catalog photos she's looking not that good but I can really encourage you to get it sunny [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:35 pm

xdxdxdxdxdxd So many great pictures and jokes  Laughing Laughing 
I love the one of the cute foals :3 and the Bullyland monster foal  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

And WHERE did you GET THAT beauty?? That light-pink horse is the most pretty horse I saw, is like from af fantasy book...I'm jealous (*-*)

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:57 pm

jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
t;]lol! There's sea lions in the Finnish forest?!  affraid 

Hmm yeah... It seems like that Laughing And guess what! Some of 'em have begun to take over the people yards! Shocked Shocked Razz 

affraid Shocked I don't think I'd vacation there!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Thanks! It looks great from that angle Very Happy

Elros Alvar wrote:
And WHERE did you GET THAT beauty?? That light-pink horse is the most pretty horse I saw, is like from af fantasy book...I'm jealous (*-*)

That's the CollectA Akhal-Teke Wink

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Elros Alvar wrote:

That's the CollectA Akhal-Teke Wink
Oh I see..Thank you very much LeeAnn I will search it on the shops :3  sunny bounce bounce

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16   Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Outdoor Pics - Back for old times sake :) - December 21st '16
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next