Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:50 pm

Hi all after going to the Keukenhof in LIsse, The Netherlands yesterday I saw that they also had the expensive and rare Cow Parade collectors items I always wanted one, but it had to be one I have seen in full size format, and the one I seen at Keukenhof The Netherlands was this Tulip painted one:
Complete with tag and box, this is my new hobby I think  Cool 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

here from the right view, it's hand painted btw

here the rear left view, the white pieces of foam can be seen on it's tail lol xD  lol!  Laughing  arrow  Laughing 

Here it's well painted face  Smile 

Cow Parade placed soft hoof pads, to prevent damage to the item when placed.

Here I have given this colorful cow it's place, next to my 32" HDTV xD

They are made of ceramics and here some info which tells you why Cows were chosen for these pieces of art :)

"CowParade is the largest and most successful public art event in the world. CowParade events have been staged in over 75 cities worldwide since 1999 including Chicago (1999), New York City (2000), London (2002), Tokyo (2003), and Brussels (2003). Dublin (2003), Prague (2004), and Stockholm (2004), Mexico City (2005), Sao Paulo (2005), Buenos Aires (2006), Boston (2006) Paris (2006), Milan (2007, Istanbul (2007), Rio (2011), North Carolina (2013), Hong Kong (2013).

It is estimated that over 100 million people around the world have seen one our famous cows.
   Over $20 million have been raised through worldwide charitable organizations through the auction of the cows, which take place at the conclusion of each event.
   Over 5,000 artists worldwide have participated in CowParade – professional and amateur, famous and emerging, young and old."

More on that here:

Anyways stay tuned for more CowParade items from my end xD  cheers cheers cheers cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:29 pm

Nice cow Tylo!!

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Many thanks widukind! xDDDDD Moooz xD  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

DaveScriv

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:28 pm

Last year my nearest city, Bristol, had a similar charity/art event, but not cows.

Instead it was Gromits: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:41 pm

A beautyful cow ! Congratulations with this precious collector's item  cheers 

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:50 am

Many thanks Susanne! xDDDD Very Happy Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:05 pm

Interesting! Congrats! These remind me of the Trail of Painted Ponies. Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:32 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Interesting! Congrats! These remind me of the Trail of Painted Ponies. Very Happy
Hmm Can't say I heard of those, enlighten me I'd say!

Btw I have sent you a friend invite xD  cheers flower cheers 

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:37 pm

wow cheers  cheers  cheers

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:37 pm

Ohh how cute tulip-cow Very Happy Just your style cheers Congratulations!

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Hmm Can't say I heard of those, enlighten me I'd say!

Btw I have sent you a friend invite xD  cheers flower cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the website for the painted ponies. They brand uses only a few molds (I think they have five now?) and puts different designs and such on them. The one I have has penguins on it. All the horses have names, like "The Front Runner," that relate to the design on the horse. The mold also corresponds to the design in some way. "Storm Rider" is on a windswept stallion, that perfectly matches his purple body with lightening strikes!
I've accepted your friend invite Wink

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Hah very cool, didn't know of hear about them xDDD  cheers cheers cheers 
And thanks for accepting the friend invite  flower I love you cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:04 pm

Not a problem Wink

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:13 pm

Oh wow they have more than just five, check out these!!!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

On the left side of the website there are different categories of various collection series Wink Cool

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:17 pm

Oh, yes, they have many, many more than five models, they have about five molds. You can see that some of the horses look the same, but have a different costume or design. Very Happy For example, on your link, Western Charm and Freedom Reigns are the same mold.
I'll try to get a photo of my Painted Pony. Smile

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oh wow they have more than just five, check out these!!!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

On the left side of the website there are different categories of various collection series ;)Cool

Oh those horses! I like them cheers They may not look realistic with all the prints but awesome figures Applause Very Happy 

Thanks for sharing sunny 

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Congratulations Tylo! cheers  Great cow  What a Face 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:16 am

Say hello to "Penguin Express"

What a Face What a Face What a Face

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:49 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Say hello to "Penguin Express"

What a Face What a FaceWhat a Face

Omg what a cute model with cute print! Very Happy I love you Laughing Thanks! cheers 

Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:43 am

Hey that Horse is very interesting and it indeedly is similar to the CowParade project, thanks for the pics Smile

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:06 pm

Well here's my latest Cowparade cow! cheers I went for this one, since it matches the colors of the first one I bought at de Keukenhof, last year  Smile

All meet! lol! Laughing arrow Laughing
Cow Barn by Mary Beth Whalen which I bought in Interlaken, Switzerland cheers

Left view:

Facial view:

Right view:

Belly art a:

Belly art b:

Cow Barn & Tulips side a:

Cow Barn & Tulips side b:

Cow Barn & Tulips faces:

Cow Barn & Tulips faces closeup:

Cow Barn & Tulips display left:

Cow Barn & Tulips display centre:

Cow Barn & Tulips display right:

And there ya have it an other Cowparade cow added, these are not cheap roughly 90-110 Euro a piece, so this collection won't go so fast hehe  Cool

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Very cute and colourful cows Tylo! Congrats! They're guarding your tv I see, nice!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Great addition. I love the paint job, and they look like quite a pair. Very Happy cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:30 pm

Nice add Tylo:)

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:15 pm

Oh I love it! Very Happy Such a cute cow cheers Very Happy I think they've gotten places they deserve Cool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD   Today at 3:35 pm

Back to top Go down

CowParade!!! Something different for a change! xDDDD Mooooz! xDDDD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1