Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

I need help finding some Bullyland! Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: I need help finding some Bullyland! Help!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:45 am

Hi everyone, I am a extreme fish enthusiast and I have a goal set up for myself that needs to be done within a few years at least. Anyways, I need help finding a couple of Bullyland fish. I have the rest, getting some from a forum member hopefully, but I need this.
(BLACK) Trunkfish~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thank you. If you have one to sell, or trade, please contact me through Private Message. If you have a link to provide, please do. Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by QuollMate on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wix.com/blog
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding some Bullyland! Help!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:28 am

Do you know that the clown fish came in several variations, - look here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding some Bullyland! Help!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:19 am

That are beautieful figurines Emma but a larger size as you prefer. They are much bigger as the K&M tube fishes:)

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding some Bullyland! Help!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Do you know that the clown fish came in several variations, - look here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
I think I'm going to rip my hair out! Haha! Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding some Bullyland! Help!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:43 pm

I'm not so sure and collect all these clown fish and all the other variants of each bullyland fish. They are a little bit too big for my taste as well. I suppose I will only be on the hunt for the black guy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding some Bullyland! Help!   Today at 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down

I need help finding some Bullyland! Help!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1