Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Mon 26 Jan 2015, 15:25

Very nice newcomers! The giraffe herd looks great Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Mon 26 Jan 2015, 15:27

Make me an offer i cant refuse.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Mon 26 Jan 2015, 15:43

So much great newcomers sunny and very nice bear story too!

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Mon 26 Jan 2015, 20:30

Congrats BD Very Happy Glad to see the little Safari bear is safely home :3

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Mon 26 Jan 2015, 23:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I am glad that big bear arrived safely. He was really tired of his Portuguese cave. Very Happy Oh, you even have condition variations of Tipple-Topple bear. Laughing

I just finished taking pictures of all my polarbears this weekend, preparing a future SUY.
And before I start on my panda's, I will do a double compare/walkaround of these two T-T oldies, in the next few days.

Are you preparing a bear invasion? affraid That's what I like! Very Happy bounce
Could you also please make a walk around of Lineol brown bear from 4th generation? I suspect it is my favorite composition bear. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Tue 27 Jan 2015, 05:35

Could you also please make a walk around of Lineol brown bear from 4th generation?  I suspect it is my favorite composition bear. Very Happy

If I can help Wink

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Wed 28 Jan 2015, 00:45

Could you also please make a walk around of Lineol brown bear from 4th generation?  I suspect it is my favorite composition bear. Very Happy

If I can help Wink

Do you have it, Christophe? Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Wed 28 Jan 2015, 14:51

If I can help Wink

Do you have it, Christophe? Wink

Christophe, if you have any other I would love to see them.

Please checkout my Tipple-Topple walkaround here.

Please checkout my Lineol IV series walkaround here.

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Thu 05 Feb 2015, 17:20

I bought my first 2015 release today.
The Schleich 14734 panda cub.
It looks better than in the pictures.
And matches nicely with the mom and other cub.
#happy #2015panda

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Thu 05 Feb 2015, 17:27

Congrats :)

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Fri 06 Feb 2015, 23:50

Oh boy oh boy. Today i received 2 parcels. One from Czech Republic, one from Denmark.
There are the new bears:

Collecta 88561 brown bear cub
Mojö 387173 sunbear
Schleich 14734 panda cub
Nayab panda
Nayab brown
China copy from AAA polarbear cub
Micro grizzly
This is now the smallest brown bear in my collection, as it is smaller than the classic Schleich or Bullyland mini's.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Schleich panda family

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Sun 23 Jul 2017, 15:05; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Fri 06 Feb 2015, 23:53

Deleted.

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Sun 09 Jul 2017, 21:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Sat 07 Feb 2015, 00:26

Always exciting to see your new additions! This last dancing trio is surely enjoying! Very Happy
The highlight, in my opinion, is Mojö sunbear, it is not every days that we find that species although that is not a rare figure. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Sat 07 Feb 2015, 01:25

Congratulations! Very Happy A conga line of bears!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Sat 07 Feb 2015, 07:05

Very nice, congratulations :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Sat 07 Feb 2015, 07:19

Wonderful bears cheers
And lovely pictures Very Happy

I have never see those two Nayabs before, they are very charming Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Sat 07 Feb 2015, 08:50

Congratulation Very Happy

Could you make a CollectA bear cub walkaround ? bounce

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Sat 07 Feb 2015, 08:55

Please check out my Collecta brown bear cub walkaround and compare here:

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Sun 08 Feb 2015, 19:25

Here are my finds from this weekend:

a black, weird faced keyring
both AAA twins in dark brown
a light brown made-in-Hong Kong copy from the standing ZZ grizzly
a small panda (which turns out I already have)
4 made-in-Hong Kong copy's of Britains polarbears.
The 2 sitting seem like versions I didn't have. The 2 walking I need to study and compare to the onces I have.

Both darkbrown AAA, next to a lighter brother

In the middle, the light brown copy.
Most left, the ZZ original.

Put next-to eachother they do look to be dancing.

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Sun 23 Jul 2017, 15:09; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Mon 09 Feb 2015, 06:04

Congratulations again

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Thu 12 Feb 2015, 00:51

Again dancers! Laughing Congratulations again! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 00:19

It has been a very slow two months. Hardly any finds.
Only last sunday i was back at the biggest fleamarket in Amsterdam, where I found most of these fellows.

Lego/Duplo polarbear, old and new eyes
Another Hong Kong copy of Britains sitting polarbear, variation number 9!
Heudebert margerine figure, in red
Two unmarked bears
One unmarked bear, in red
Both red bears here also shown next to their white brothers

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 22:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 08:10

Congratulations again :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 12:08

RED Polar bears cheers

They are lovely , esp the little ones Very Happy

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 17:43

yes the two margerine figures are quite nice.
it looks to be a very muscular bear.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 19:59

Congratulation for these colourful Polar bears Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Tue 24 Mar 2015, 20:06

Soon.... Soon you will have more... Ghehe...

Nice new additions, I like the Playmobil bear cheers

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Wed 25 Mar 2015, 00:18

Nice new bears. Quite interesting that it is easy to see that a red bear is a polar bear. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Wed 25 Mar 2015, 02:29

Congrats. Hey did you know you were in a band with Sergey and Kosta ?

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Thu 26 Mar 2015, 22:41

I was?

Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Fri 27 Mar 2015, 02:38

I was?

Haha , yeah...and you still are Laughing
Check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Fri 27 Mar 2015, 11:22

Oh my god, that is soooooo hilarious.
cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Mon 30 Mar 2015, 22:25

Finaly finaly i have finished taking pictures of all my brown bears and polarbears. And sorting, renaming and cataloguing them.
To celebrate this occation i would like to share with you my latest pictures with variations of the famous Britains brown bear and Britains sitting polarbear.

l.t.r.: 2x Britains lead, 4x Britains plastic, 3x HongKong, 2x Britains plastic, 1x Britains lead. All in different sizes or colours.
Note: the 4th from right is my first brown bear in the collection. I have had it in my zoo playset when i was a child.

All China/HongKong copies
Note: the 3rd from right is my first polar bear in the collection. That one was in the same zoo playset.

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Sun 23 Jul 2017, 15:11; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Mon 06 Apr 2015, 21:07

This week's new additions.

An interesting black version of the Britains/HongKong sitting bear.
Its paw has broken off.
Here compared to it's look-a-like white brother.

Two almost identical bears, yet they have the tiniest differences, like the position of the casting mark
(*Is there a real name for that anyway???) or the deep horizontal line  under it.
They have different hair/stripes texture on neck and paws, but that is very hard to see in the picture.
Here the two new ones are compared to three coolour variations is already had.

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Sun 23 Jul 2017, 15:14; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Mon 06 Apr 2015, 22:26

Congrats for these newcomers :)
And a special video for you :

Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Tue 07 Apr 2015, 05:18

What a army :)

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Tue 07 Apr 2015, 05:28

Thanks guys.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Tue 07 Apr 2015, 06:06

Impressive variations DutchBear Shocked and very funny movie Kosta Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Tue 07 Apr 2015, 06:49

Amazing how you can find amazing, new models, Bear !!! cheers
That magnet-bear is hilarious Laughing

Thanks to Kosta we know how a brown bear can turn into a polar bear lol!
But your polar bear knows how to turn into a BLACK bear affraid

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Tue 07 Apr 2015, 06:57

I was at one of the bigger carbootsales on Easter Sunday.
Kind of escaping family brunch.
Walked around for almost 5.5 hours.
Even checking some of the place twice.

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Tue 07 Apr 2015, 19:31

I counted my bears this evening...

168 brown bears
159 polarbears
79 giant panda's
55 black+other species

72 in materials shelf (metal, gem, glass, cristal, stone, wood, wax)

GRAND TOTAL: 533 ..... and coutning.

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Tue 07 Apr 2015, 19:55

533 and counting indeed Wink Very Happy
Amazing how many there are! Hope one day to see all those bears in real life :3

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Thu 09 Apr 2015, 16:58

Impressive, always impressive to see how your collection grows, all these variations, incredible! It is very useful that, with all these figures, you have them catalogued now. Very Happy
I don't know a special name to the variation you presented, maybe just variation. :)
Ahahah, Laughing I enjoyed a lot Kosta's video... I was not scared at all! Rolling Eyes affraid pale

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Thu 09 Apr 2015, 17:06

No i mean the mark on a figure where it has been in the mold.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Thu 09 Apr 2015, 17:24

No i mean the mark on a figure where it has been in the mold.

Oh, I am not sure I am understanding, do you mean the injection point? Maybe this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is helpful to you! study

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Thu 09 Apr 2015, 17:30

Cool. Thanks. I ll look into it.

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Sun 12 Apr 2015, 01:29

Here are my latest additions.

Gifts from Karin
2 large black
1 small black
AAA bear with the bended neck
2 cute Bullyland mini re-paints (black and brown)
Schleich mini
a postcard

Thanks, Karin (and Martijn) that was soooo sweet of you. Thank you so much.

Here are my finds at the Collecors Fair.

2 Playmobil large brown
Playmobil small black
Playmobil bear rug
Britains sitting Asian black bear, lead
Lead grizzly with fish
Lead kind of asian black bear

And the polarbears:
Schleich (14024 old paintjob)
Lineol III (1931-1940) (my first one)
Long stretched rubber bear
Hausser Elastolin (1930)

More close-up pics and compares will folow soon.

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Sun 23 Jul 2017, 15:16; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Sun 12 Apr 2015, 06:44

Beautyful news - AGAIN cheers

Thise little lead models look especially wonderful Very Happy

The Elastolin-Polar bear : WOW ! I have one, and was never able to find out what brand it is bounce
...or perhaps mine is a copy/repaint ? Does yours have a brand mark ?
I would love to see a close-up, esp of the head - if you have time ? Shocked

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Sun 12 Apr 2015, 09:01

Beautieful additions again :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   Sun 12 Apr 2015, 09:52

It seems you had a fruitful day! Very Happy Starting with these Karin and Martijn gifts and ending with all these vintage bears. Congratulations! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june   

Back to top Go down

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 2 june
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next