Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March

Go down 
+38
Stripedhyena
George
Jill
rogerpgvg
Bonnie
Taos
Advicot
lucky luke
Caracal
barracudacat
Bowhead Whale
ezra18
Anne from Norway
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
widukind
Dutch Bear
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Tarunyada
costicuba
75senta75
JonasV
ulinuk
DaveScriv
SpiralStrix
CilleDK
landrover
Bloodrayne
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
Roger
stecal
TheLastStardust
Carola
Ana
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Tiermann
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:27 pm

Great additions! Congratulations!!
But this Playmobil rug affraid affraid affraid I think that scares the other bears a lot Laughing No

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:32 pm

Congratulations, great additions Very Happy

Haha I really had to laugh about the Playmobil rug! I think I couldn't cope with the idea to have something similar of a wolf and put it between them. As Ana said, I think it will scare them xD

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:53 pm

Oh well i think the rug will keep my bears calm and obediant. They will considder it twice before they rebel against me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:53 am

Dutch Bear wrote:
Oh well i think the rug will keep my bears calm and obediant. They will considder it twice before they rebel against me.

Laughing

Congratulation Dutchbear Very Happy  The Lineol is the series III, made since 1931 to 1940.
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:33 pm

Thanks Kiki, I am very happy to now have one of these very old figures.
cheers

I made a walkaround for the Lineol here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I made a walkaround for the Hausser Elastolin here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:22 am

Last week I posted this picture
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As to be expected I have this same figure, not only in brown, but in white/polarbear to.
So here is a sneak preview of the future SUY polarbear invation.
<Deleted picture>

And even better, last sunday I found a ninth variation.

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:30 am

Polar bear invasion? Laughing Interesting that you notice all these differences and collect all these variations. Very Happy

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:33 am

Roger wrote:
Polar bear invasion? Laughing Interesting that you notice all these differences and collect all these variations. Very Happy

You all just have to vote for next month's SUY.
Polarbears have been on there for some time.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:36 am

What kind is the red bear? Laughing

Congratulations! Very Happy

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:49 am

LeeAnn wrote:
What kind is the red bear? Laughing

Congratulations! Very Happy

"red panda polar hybrid"
Just kidding.
From the physque a polarbear for sure. Sharp face/nose, "long" neck.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:05 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:54 pm

HURRAY  cheers  cheers  cheers
I have a new glass cabinet. cheers cheers cheers
A gift from my cousin.  cheers  cheers  cheers

200cm / 78.8" high
100cm / 39.3" wide
 15 cm / 5.9" deep
9 glass shelves
glass doors
mirrow backwall

I placed it in my bedroom.
I am not quite sure about the big mirror in the room.
Maybe that turns-out to be....<Off topic>What a Face

The cabinet is quite dirty so i have to put in some effort to get it all clean and shiny.
But after that i will have more room to display my bears.
Ofcourse i shall share the moving, sorting and arranging.

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:25 am

Very nice I'm sure it will be very shiny when you're done with it.

If the mirror bothers you too much, I suppose a curtain of sorts could be used under the guise of protecting them from overexposure to sunlight :)

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:39 am

I was just refering to now having a mirror in the bedroom. Twisted Evil

Indeed i have to think about what bears i put in here.
The bedroom is much brighter and sunyer, than my home office where the curtains are always closed.
So maybe the lesser figures move here, and items like glasses, cups and mugs

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:11 am

Yay you have your new cabinet Very Happy Nice one, I can see your bed.... hahahahahaha XD

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:03 pm

That's an impressive gift from your cousin. I like very much that cabinet and mirrors have always a great effect. Very Happy
Could you please take a frontal picture with it empty, so we can see better the proportions! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:40 pm

Roger wrote:
That's an impressive gift from your cousin. I like very much that cabinet and mirrors have always a great effect. Very Happy
Could you please take a frontal picture with it empty, so we can see better the proportions! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ofcourse.

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:45 pm

That's a great cabinet! Very Happy I would probably put paper or something over the mirror to cover it up.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:52 pm

lol! lol! I hate modern things and automatic cameras! Shocked Very Happy farao

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:00 pm

Roger wrote:
lol! lol! I hate modern things and automatic cameras! Shocked Very Happy  farao

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:07 pm

Clever :)

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:10 pm

Dutch Bear wrote:
Roger wrote:

Ofcourse.

THIS made my day! OMG Sandor!!! XD

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:12 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Dutch Bear wrote:
Roger wrote:

Ofcourse.

I never thought i could make a young lady so happy, just by showing her a picture of my bed.
Shocked

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Dutch bear is secretly a world renown comic genius. Can't stop laughing

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:54 pm

Dutch Bear wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Dutch Bear wrote:
Roger wrote:

Ofcourse.

I never thought i could make a young lady so happy, just by showing her a picture of my bed.
Shocked

Even Martijn was laughing, so not only young ladies are amused by the sight of your bed lol!

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next