Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March

Go down 
+36
Jill
rogerpgvg
Bonnie
Taos
Advicot
lucky luke
Caracal
barracudacat
Bowhead Whale
ezra18
Anne from Norway
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
widukind
Dutch Bear
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Tarunyada
costicuba
75senta75
JonasV
ulinuk
DaveScriv
SpiralStrix
CilleDK
landrover
Bloodrayne
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
Roger
stecal
TheLastStardust
Carola
Ana
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Tiermann
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 4:59 pm

A very clever way to protect your shelves from dust. Hope the renovation is going well. :)

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:03 am

Poor bears Sad They can't see!

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:21 am

Oh believe me LeeAnn. They dont want to see what is going on in the rest of the house. Chaos has arrived.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 12:46 am

Oh my goodnes... It has been over half a years since i have posted some stuf here.
The whole renovation of my house took much longer than i had hoped for.
And still not everything is finished.
But one of the very important things is that my army of bears have invaded their new quarters.
Remember my old glass cabinet?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How it got cramped more and more? (picture removed)
And the new cabinet i got from my cousin. (picture removed)

Now here is a picture of the new setting. Both cabinets nearly filled already again.

More pictures coming soon, when i have time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 6:30 am

Impressive Applause Applause Applause

I'm very happy to see you coming back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 8:09 am

Wow, impressive collection and beautiful cabinets!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 1:00 pm

DB!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy cheers
Glad to see you back here!

Gosh, still not done? I hope it will be veeeery beautiful at the end! XD

Wow, your cabinets are wonderful I love you
Great job, must have taken a while to add them all cyclops Laughing

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 1:57 pm

Bears were always very popular in toy shape, you'll need a Palace soon! affraid Nice to see that you didn't forgot your own topic. Very Happy

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 1:59 pm

Roger wrote:
Bears were always very popular in toy shape, you'll need a Palace soon! affraid Nice to see that you didn't forgot your own topic. Very Happy

I am stil waiting for my prince king

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 3:23 pm

Here are the pictures per species, per shelf.

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 3:36 pm

Holy, hopping Hamster affraid

What a fantastic collection, beautyful cabinets ( I wished I had some like that Wink ), - and so neatly and nicely you arranged all the models Applause Applause

Uhhh, arranging them so nicely must have been almost like building a cardhouse !  Shocked  Laughing

Super-duper wonderful  cheers

Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 3:45 pm

oh i took me several days to get all this set up again.
dust, arrange, think, move, clean, measure, move again, change shelf, throw out double stuff.

dont forget i have boxes and boxes of other bear stuff, non figures, like magnets, keychians, bottles, cans, liquor, glasses, bookrests.

and in the meantime i found some new additoins too. those are not even in the pictures.

Back to top Go down
ezra18

ezra18

Country/State : VIC

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:45 pm

Wow Dutch Bear!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your collection and your display of them all! Applause cheers

Bears are such a lovely animal and such a great one to collect and focus on Smile  
Thanks for sharing your lovely bears and Cubs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 pm

Great, great collection! And beautifully displayed! How great to see that you can enjoy your bears models again in their full glory Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 10:58 pm

The result is fantastic! Very Happy
They look all very nice sorted like that.
About the prince I can't help, but if you need a white horse I can send it to you. Laughing Wink

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:30 am

Thank you all for the nice comments.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:52 am

Wow, so many bears :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 8:46 pm

I Wonder what are Dutch Bear's favorite animals... is it horses? Is it butterflies? Is it felines? Is it parrots?
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 10:34 am

Good morning everyone.
I know i have not been very active here online over the last few months.
But finaly i have come up with a now setting to take pictures.
So here is a picture of the latest additions of brown bears.

I dont know all the brands yet.
2. Lisanto, Brown bear walking, 1950's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4. Safari 910103 Grizzly Bear Mother, 1995
5. Safari 181729 Grizzly Bear, 2016
7. Lisanto, Brown bear attacking, 1950's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8. Unknown brand hollow cast (large) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
9. Unknown brand hollow cast (small) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
10. Bronze Frankfurt stock exchange lookalike
11. Ravensburger Tiptoi 00415 Grizzly Bear, 2016 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
12. Safari 181329 Grizzly Bear, 2015
13. Bullyland
14. Safari Authentics 615304 Brown Bear
15. K&M Grizzly Bear, North American Bulk nr 6, 1998

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:59 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 10:50 am

Polarbear, panda's and others bears are to follow soon and some new walkarounds and comparisons.

Any requests?

*Lisanto: 2 walkarounds added
*Tiptoi: grizzly walkaround added
*Unknown: 2 walkarounds added

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 11:39 am

Lovely new bears, congrats! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 12:52 pm

Yaaay!! Great to see you back!

Je hebt iig niet stil gezeten zo te zien! drunken cheers

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 1:53 pm

This is just a beautiful sight! LOVE your collection, very impressive - and nicely displayed and organized, that's nice to see!
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 4:31 pm

Here a quick snapshot of the SBBC: Secret Black Bull Collection.

Eraser on a bar of soap, Papo, Papo, wood, Schleich, Bullyland, mini plastic.

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 5:40 pm

Great additions and great bulls :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 25 March
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next